Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Who Is An Affiliate Markerter? And How Do You Earn As an Affiliate Marker. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Who Is An Affiliate Markerter? And How Do You Earn As an Affiliate Marker. (534 Views)

High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend / You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? / How Much Does A BSC Holder Earn As A University Non-Academic Staff? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is An Affiliate Markerter? And How Do You Earn As an Affiliate Marker. by IjayBella(f): 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
Affiliate marketing is one of the lucrative ways to make money online both in Nigeria and outside Nigeria.

Now you may be asking what affiliate marketing is all about? First of all, marketing is all about selling. You agreed with me right? Yes.
Now an affiliate is someone who sells a product he or she doesn’t own for a commission.

So Affiliate marketing is all about selling products created and owned by some other people, individual or a company.

Also, As an affiliate marketer, your job is to get a product from someone else and promote that product to people who need it. Thereby getting paid some commission depending on your agreement with the product owner.

Now, one may be wondering how to start affiliate marketing business? Did I hear you also ask if it will cost you money to start affiliate marketing business in Nigeria or outside Nigeria?

There are affiliate marketing platforms that may require you to register with a fee before you can actually have access to their products. Now I may not know why websites like that will charge but if you ask me, I will say it’s so they attract serious and good marketers who will understand that they’re not there to play around.

One of the companies in Nigeria that I know will require you to pay before you can be their affiliate is [a name that if I use, NL will ban me.. lol - - Buh U will find out below]
Kindly note that this, as far as affiliate marketing in nigeria is concerned is the best afiliate marketing company website to join especially if you’re just a beginner.

Now, it’s not all about being an affiliate. Do you make money as an affiliate marketer? Do you know the ins and outs of this lucrative business? what knowledge do you have about affiliate marketing? What are your chances of succeeding in Affiliate marketing?

Whether you’re in Nigeria or not, having the skills on how to really make money as an affiliate marketer is very very important especially in websites like Expert plus naire that will require you to register with money.

This is why I termed Expert plus naire the best affiliate marketing company website in Nigeria because you not only register to become an affiliate, you also get to learn all it takes to succeed as an affiliate marketer with the super doper course.

It will interest you to know that many young Nigerians are seriously smashing hundreds of thousands every week just by selling other people’s product with their smartphone.

Do you think affiliate marketing is a business you can start up? Are you ready for the trainings that will come up for you to succeed as an affiliate marketer? Are you really serious with life? or just one of those people that patrol online, jumping from one business information to another without taking any serious action?

I welcome you to look into Expert plus naire affiliate marketing. Trust me, it’s a place to be.

Chat me on my WhatsApp to know more about this

I attached here some proofs of payment to other people who has made money through affiliate marketing by (name withheld)

Re: Who Is An Affiliate Markerter? And How Do You Earn As an Affiliate Marker. by IjayBella(f): 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
I'm online now if you need more information about Affiliate marketing via Expert& naire

WhatsApp: 09035045177

Buh try and watch this 9mins video on
https://stanimart.com/stanimart-dfy/

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Am Losing Myself Everyday. I Need Help / Seven Key Signs You Will Be Rich In The Future / Advertise Free On Sellfast.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.