Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Why Do Africans Look At Black Americans As A Source Of Shame? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Do Africans Look At Black Americans As A Source Of Shame? (20285 Views)

Are Africans Proud Of Black Americans? / Why Do Africans Have Foreign Names? / Why Do Africans Scar Themselves: Self Hate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Africans Look At Black Americans As A Source Of Shame? by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 13, 2012
chipmunkey: A.A'S WOULD DO THEMSLEVE A LOT OF GOOD IF THE GET SOME MORE EDUCATION. THEM NIGGIZ ARE SO DUMB. grin
LMAO!!

True!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Africans Look At Black Americans As A Source Of Shame? by vislabraye(m): 2:07pm On Aug 13, 2012
It would be ridiculous for the BA to beef the Africans and vice versa. We Africans know our roots and have a culture. The BAs happen to be in a society where many things work well.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Look At Black Americans As A Source Of Shame? by tearjerker: 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2012
vislabraye: It would be ridiculous for the BA to beef the Africans and vice versa. We Africans know our roots and have a culture. The BAs happen to be in a society where many things work well.

I think your belief is so ridiculous. I for one don't look down on Africans, but after reading this type of non-sense, I can't help but feel sorry for people like you (Not all Africans). How can you even compare? I'll ask you a few questions.
1.) Are you or have you ever been discriminated because of your color in your country?
2.) Do you even know that the vast majority of AA in prison are a result of creating a system to keep them enslaved. Ever heard of the chain gains.
3.) Have your ancestors worked hundreds of years for free? (Trick question... We both have African Ancestry) wink
4.) Why do white people own most of the resources in Africa?
5.) Why is are Middle Easterners conquering and taking rule in countries in Africa, and no other African country comes to the rescue?
6.) Why does the African woman in a Sudanese documentary say that "The white man will come save us". shocked
7.) Why is there Extreme Rich and Extreme poor in Africa?
8.) Why do say we don't have a culture when it's a known fact that HIP-HOP is storming the nation!... and every other nation likes it, even Africans.
9.)Do you really know anything about AA? We are multi-cultured people. There's a different culture in the South, West, East and North. We make great music, food, and believe it or not, some of us are wealthy. smiley
10.) Why do Africans like you think that the white man made it better for us? We made it better for them. We cleaned their houses, worked hundreds of years for free, raised their children, and to add insult to injury, they took our inventions and claimed them as their own. We AA are a strong race of people. Wanna know why? We are survivors. We endured the worst treatment, the worst living conditions, No education, No respect, beat, raped, hung, we weren't even considered humans... But we're still here and we're as strong as ever. It's amazing how the descendent of a slave can become an engineer at one of the most prestigious companies in and outside the US (me) cool. So please save it, there are tons of us (AA) that are doing extremely well and we will help our community over come the humility that was bestowed upon us and still lives in us, and look at is as an obstacle that we can overcome instead of a scar.
PS... If you were white and America and blessed with all that they took from us, you'd appear pretty prestigious and well off too. kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Look At Black Americans As A Source Of Shame? by solomon111(m): 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2012
tear_jerker:

I think your belief is so ridiculous. I for one don't look down on Africans, but after reading this type of non-sense, I can't help but feel sorry for people like you (Not all Africans). How can you even compare? I'll ask you a few questions.
1.) Are you or have you ever been discriminated because of your color in your country?
2.) Do you even know that the vast majority of AA in prison are a result of creating a system to keep them enslaved. Ever heard of the chain gains.
3.) Have your ancestors worked hundreds of years for free? (Trick question... We both have African Ancestry) wink
5.) Why is are Middle Easterners conquering and taking rule in countries in Africa, and no other African country comes to the rescue?
6.) Why does the African woman in a Sudanese documentary say that "The white man will come save us". shocked
8.) Why do say we don't have a culture when it's a known fact that HIP-HOP is storming the nation!... and every other nation likes it, even Africans.
9.)Do you really know anything about AA? We are multi-cultured people. There's a different culture in the South, West, East and North. We make great music, food, and believe it or not, some of us are wealthy. smiley
10.) Why do Africans like you think that the white man made it better for us? We made it better for them. We cleaned their houses, worked hundreds of years for free, raised their children, and to add insult to injury, they took our inventions and claimed them as their own. We AA are a strong race of people. Wanna know why? We are survivors. We endured the worst treatment, the worst living conditions, No education, No respect, beat, raped, hung, we weren't even considered humans... But we're still here and we're as strong as ever. It's amazing how the descendent of a slave can become an engineer at one of the most prestigious companies in and outside the US (me) cool. So please save it, there are tons of us (AA) that are doing extremely well and we will help our community over come the humility that was bestowed upon us and still lives in us, and look at is as an obstacle that we can overcome instead of a scar.
PS... If you were white and America and blessed with all that they took from us, you'd appear pretty prestigious and well off too. kiss
All i see here are bunch of excuses.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Look At Black Americans As A Source Of Shame? by MrsChima1(f): 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2012
chipmunkey: A.A'S WOULD DO THEMSLEVE A LOT OF GOOD IF THE GET SOME MORE EDUCATION. THEM NIGGIZ ARE SO DUMB. grin

Many of them are dumb just like the Africans you represent huh? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

After all they say everything started in Africa. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Oops!
Re: Why Do Africans Look At Black Americans As A Source Of Shame? by MrsChima1(f): 2:38pm On Sep 07, 2012
Shollypopz:
LMAO!!

True!

You are dumb just like many of them. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

And you got your arse whipped and humiliated by "akatas" even with multiple screen names. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Look At Black Americans As A Source Of Shame? by MrsChima1(f): 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2012
vislabraye: It would be ridiculous for the BA to beef the Africans and vice versa. We Africans know our roots and have a culture. The BAs happen to be in a society where many things work well.

Africa can also be a place where many things work well. It is no one's fault but Africa....take back your continent!!!!!

You are right Black Americans would rather not have a culture where cutting clits off with a dull rock and ironing of breasts is acceptable and expected.

Such wonderful cultures. wink wink
Re: Why Do Africans Look At Black Americans As A Source Of Shame? by anonymous6(f): 8:17pm On Sep 07, 2012
pleep:
anyway some Africans look down on black Americans for the same reason some black Americans look down on Africans. No one wants to be at the bottom of the food chain grin

The reason ur on this site is to make Africans accept that black Americans are superior to them. Newsflash: thts never going to happen in a million yrs. Immagine trying to convince a.a's that Africans are better than them lol!

That's where it boils down to

It will never happen From both sides because none will see one group superior over the other and they shouldn't have to, since there are accomplishments from both communities. AA's and africans are different groups now(despite both being racially black)and should embrace their own culture and values without intrusion from the other groups. AA's shouldn't care what africans think about them and africans shouldn't care what AA's see about them as well, each community progress on their own and leave the rest.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Look At Black Americans As A Source Of Shame? by MrsChima(f): 9:16pm On Sep 07, 2012
And many of you guys have accepted that Whites and Asians are superior to you.

Just like many of you have clamored that Black Americans know nothing about Africa but yet still swore that Black Americans spend their time trying to prove superiority. Which one is it

Sound like confused people grasping for air. Who said Blacks think alike....should be executed. Real talk.
Re: Why Do Africans Look At Black Americans As A Source Of Shame? by somalia5: 12:01pm On Sep 13, 2012
somalis and many horn africans (ethiopians, eritreans, sudan) loook at negroids as a source of shame.

how can someone with our skin color look so ugly, with a wide nose, nappy hair.

special kudos for the black negroids in america who have managed to to create a culture of theft prolly comes from their nigerian roots and 419 scammmer emails i get.
Re: Why Do Africans Look At Black Americans As A Source Of Shame? by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 20, 2012
tear_jerker:

you missed his point you live in a country where everything works well ...by the way how about colonization/inasion which happened after slavery you think it was funny right ..lmao
Re: Why Do Africans Look At Black Americans As A Source Of Shame? by ShyOne(f): 2:24am On Sep 24, 2012
I have been offline for about a year - maybe longer - and come back online - and the same old same old clowns abusing others.

Africa and the U.S. - both countries have IGNORANT, UNEDUCATED BLACKS - both Africans and African Americans - I don't know which country tops the other with uneducated ignorant blacks.

Because of the racism in the U.S. - I can confidently GUESS that the U.S. leads hands down. When you go to Africa you openly see a larger upper class, middle class and even larger underclass - but you still see them. Here in the U.S. you have to peel back soo many covers to find the token blacks that have made it through the system - many states in the U.S. especially more West you travel and the further go into the hundreds of small towns - you won't see a black face at all.

But we ignorantly tear into each other on NL - the poster has proven that with the post, "Why Do Africans Look at Black Americans as a Source of Shame"? hmmmm - amazing that the topic is even a topic these days - recession that has smothered every country, violence, hunger, death, amazing really. I thought I would see new names and new faces on NL - same old faces - same responses - very little growth - same cliques - same stupid concerns and attractions. wow

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Africans Look At Black Americans As A Source Of Shame? by Nobody: 4:44am On Sep 24, 2012
ok enough of this AA vs African shyt.

this doesn't get old to you guys?

damn.
Re: Why Do Africans Look At Black Americans As A Source Of Shame? by Nobody: 4:45am On Sep 24, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Many of them are dumb just like the Africans you represent huh? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

After all they say everything started in Africa. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Oops!

lol...ok i had to laugh at this but seriously

yall stop reviving this thread.
Re: Why Do Africans Look At Black Americans As A Source Of Shame? by Vansnickers: 3:47am On Feb 03, 2013
This has to be dumbest thread of all time, black people arguing about who is more superior. Self-hate is Biatch!
Re: Why Do Africans Look At Black Americans As A Source Of Shame? by Alez: 2:11am On Feb 17, 2013
These African americans are full of excuses. These losers actually had it easy. They are lazy and want us to side with them.
More Africans have acquired better education. Do these guys think its easy living in Africa. Am a Ugandan lady who had to study in Idi Amin Dada's regime. Do these fool's think it was easy to be in school while shots are fired right outside your classroom? Do they know how we had to wake up at 3am and dig in the fields, have cassava and water for breakfast and then walk 11 kilometers to school? Do they know how we had to protect rebels in our huts just to see the next day. How my father, then a policeman lost his life since he didn't side with the president and how i missed my final paper in secondary school but was the end of me? did i give up and let the government give me scraps? I fkn had to leave the village and come to Kampala to look for a job and take my self back to school.
Would i have all i have if i had given up?
We Africans value education. Its a shame the African Americans still whine.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Look At Black Americans As A Source Of Shame? by smuckers: 5:51am On Feb 18, 2013
Alez: These African americans are full of excuses. These losers actually had it easy. They are lazy and want us to side with them.
More Africans have acquired better education. Do these guys think its easy living in Africa. Am a Ugandan lady who had to study in Idi Amin Dada's regime. Do these fool's think it was easy to be in school while shots are fired right outside your classroom? Do they know how we had to wake up at 3am and dig in the fields, have cassava and water for breakfast and then walk 11 kilometers to school? Do they know how we had to protect rebels in our huts just to see the next day. How my father, then a policeman lost his life since he didn't side with the president and how i missed my final paper in secondary school but was the end of me? did i give up and let the government give me scraps? I fkn had to leave the village and come to Kampala to look for a job and take my self back to school.

Woe is me! Get over it!!
Re: Why Do Africans Look At Black Americans As A Source Of Shame? by SAFO(m): 7:18pm On Feb 18, 2013
Alez: These African americans are full of excuses. These losers actually had it easy. They are lazy and want us to side with them.

Would you like some cheese with that whine?
Re: Why Do Africans Look At Black Americans As A Source Of Shame? by SAFO(m): 7:18pm On Feb 18, 2013
Double post.
Re: Why Do Africans Look At Black Americans As A Source Of Shame? by Blyss: 10:03pm On Feb 18, 2013

LOL @ this fool acting like a little biatch. cheesy
Re: Why Do Africans Look At Black Americans As A Source Of Shame? by andrewza: 10:00am On Feb 20, 2013
The only real thing that has come from black amrica to africa is the getho gangsta culter and things related to it. Not somthing to proud of if all you seen has is crimnals.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ask An African-american A Question / Traditional Wedding Made In Idoma-land, Benue State, Central Nigeria / Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.