Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,196 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Why I’m In Love With Tems — Singer, Koji Laynz (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I’m In Love With Tems — Singer, Koji Laynz (photo) (508 Views)

I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims / Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet / Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I’m In Love With Tems — Singer, Koji Laynz (photo) by rzekman7(m): 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
Budding Nigerian singer, Dominic Akoji Usman, known musically as Koji Laynz and signed to Nevada Music Group (NMG) record label has professed his love for ‘Try Me’ crooner. Tems, born Temilade Openiyi. Koji Laynz, who spoke to Potpourri in a chat avers that his love is not born out of romantic desires but for songstress but out of pure fascination with her talent and vocal power.

He states, “My best Nigerian artiste is Tems. She’s the modern day Tracy Chapman and she’s number 1 in her game. I love how she plays with melodies and pitches like a pro and let’s not forget her ability to put you in your feelings with her premium lyrics. I hope to collaborate with her someday.

Asked about his feelings for women and how important they are to his music, Koji Laynz who is from Kogi State and a student of Godfrey Okoye University says he likes who likes him and affirms women play a great role in his music.

“I like who likes me but I like women . Women add to a percentage of what inspires me because I tend to interpret nature’s beauty in the image of a woman, but there are other ways to bring out natural beauty through music and I tend to do a lot,” he says.

Interested in generating more income source? Follow this simple steps>>>

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful And Curvy Black Girls Ready For A Date / Rapper Nipsey Hussle's Killer Convicted Of Murder / Lyta Biography, Age, Net Worth, Real Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.