Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Why Is It That Some People Seem To Have Bad Luck? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Is It That Some People Seem To Have Bad Luck? (1314 Views)

Beware: Some People Who Pour Sand Into Grave Are Evil And Chain The Spirit. / Please What Causes Bad Luck / Cultural Hypocrisy: How Some People Commit The Worst Attrocities On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Some People Seem To Have Bad Luck? by obembet(f): 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
I have observed that Some persons despite their hard work could not get the desired results as was termed as bad luck by the questioner.

I heard so story of the man who left his wife because of this issues. He told the family the whenever his wife come arround, things always hard for him but immediately the wife travel, things change for good.

I know someone people that specialized in betting, one of them told me that whenever he shared his game to people, the tickets will surely cut.

So my question is, Is it true that some people have bad luck in life?

Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44
Mukina2
dominique

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Some People Seem To Have Bad Luck? by Fahdiga(m): 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
Some are from the village people
Re: Why Is It That Some People Seem To Have Bad Luck? by Omihanifa: 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2022
The truth is that some people are just cursed and it's better never to associate with them.

There was a player that was signed to a south African club. Since the guy joined them Na so so bad luck and bad result the club dey get.

They had to terminate his contract.

Re: Why Is It That Some People Seem To Have Bad Luck? by obembet(f): 2:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
Omihanifa:
The truth is that some people are just cursed and it's better never to associate with them.

There was a player that was signed to a south African club. Since the guy joined them Na so so bad luck and bad result the club dey get.

Are u saying that bad luck is real or it's just coincidence?

Lalasticlala
Re: Why Is It That Some People Seem To Have Bad Luck? by Omihanifa: 2:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
obembet:

Lalasticlala

It's very real. I used to have a friend that anytime I discuss any positive thing with him, the thing we fail to materialise.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Some People Seem To Have Bad Luck? by Zelenskyy(m): 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
There is a goddess called Good Luck.. ..

She will only answer you if you plan and prepare effectively and sufficiently...

There is a goddess called Bad Luck .....

And she bears the blame from folks that are not prepared and don't have a working plan of Action.

Bottom line : if you plan and prepare and still don't get your desired results, it is not Bad Luck.... ...

You need to sit down and re-strategize. Un-plan and replan all over again until you achieve your goals...

Then people would say that you have Good Luck, not knowing what you did underground.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Some People Seem To Have Bad Luck? by tollyboy5(m): 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
obembet:

Lalasticlala
There is a negative energy flowing. We can fight this negative energy with being positive always.

Whenever I get disappointed after sevral hardworking, I just smile and always resort to plan B.
Re: Why Is It That Some People Seem To Have Bad Luck? by SHINJA: 11:36am On Jul 05, 2022
That's true .e get this bae wey I get ,any tym she show my side and we do d usual...That week I go dey cash out anyhow for crypto..
Re: Why Is It That Some People Seem To Have Bad Luck? by sdfggege: 1:28pm On Jul 05, 2022
Good luck and bad luck are relative. When you make the right choice based on the situation, you generally have better luck. And when you give up effort and reason, luck goes bad.
Re: Why Is It That Some People Seem To Have Bad Luck? by Kalatium(m): 3:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
obembet:
I have observed that Some persons despite their hard work could not get the desired results as was termed as bad luck by the questioner.

I heard so story of the man who left his wife because of this issues. He told the family the whenever his wife come arround, things always hard for him but immediately the wife travel, things change for good.

I know someone people that specialized in betting, one of them told me that whenever he shared his game to people, the tickets will surely cut.

So my question is, Is it true that some people have bad luck in life?

Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44
Mukina2
dominique

In Robert Greene's 48 laws of power, he said avoid the unlucky.

There are people with bad luck.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Some People Seem To Have Bad Luck? by Pickmycall: 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
Na when I go my village my grandmom tell me say my late mom na ogbanje.Nobody don blow.She carry her ogbanje daughter give my father to marry.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Some People Seem To Have Bad Luck? by obembet(f): 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2022
Nlfpmod
Re: Why Is It That Some People Seem To Have Bad Luck? by Christistruth00: 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
Omihanifa:

But if he was Cursed with bad luck how did he manage to be an international Football Player

———-update,

ok I now see what you mean

This must have been what lead to the Bad Juju

https://www.givemesport.com/1831512-mohammed-anas-footballer-went-viral-for-thanking-wife-and-girlfriend-in-2017-interview

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Be Ur Igbo Dictionary. / How Many Urhobos Are In Nairaland / Benin Empire...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.