Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,780 members, 7,824,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) (48553 Views)

The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) / See The Banner I Saw In Akure Today / See These Campaigns Banner Of Some PDP ADC, ACCORD Governorship Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
Lots of igbos everywhere, it's Igbo men doing this every where, cos they are everywhere, wetin concern Edo man and Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) by onuman: 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
auwalyau:
All this hype will fizzle out soon!

Its going to grow larger.

Say no to Nigeria going back to corrupt old political class in APC and PDP.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
Arysexy:
grin

Agbado urchins gnashing teeth now.

Their tribal card no dey work.

Edo people are OBIdient. Even Gov Obaseki expressed his fear to PDP stakeholders

Peter Obi....the youth friendly President in waiting

Same in edo cool

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) by Chiahmakarh: 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
Contact me for your content writing, plagiarism checked and SEO friendly articles.
E-mail me @
Chiamaka1100@gmail.com
Or through WhatsApp
Re: Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) by Danniedpastor(m): 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
eleko1:
Tell that sorry to old pipu in ur father house above 54.

Rude kids everywhere.
You lack home training.
Re: Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) by ufotunang: 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
What I see is a big backyard...I do not see any Peter obi....
Re: Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) by rollywise(m): 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
There's a revolution coming. Evil will not rule forever. I see a better Nigeria. I smell it. I am OBI-dient
Re: Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) by Christian122: 11:50pm On Jun 28, 2022
OP.... that's not Edo but, Federal polytechnic oko, Anambra state.
Re: Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) by nairamaniac: 5:58am On Jun 29, 2022
Deicide:
This is getting too much and ridiculous
It's not even enough. We are riculously-Obidient grin
Re: Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) by Hussein035: 6:15am On Jun 29, 2022
christm386:
Let’s vote 4 tinubu who killed a robust city like Lagos, a city with the only functional seaport, do u know every product imported to Nigeria goes through Lagos, ie lagos state collects tax in every product imported into Nigeria, Lagos is supposed to be competing with cities like Cape Town, Instanbul, but was rated the second worst city to live in the world, Vote 4 Peter obi, he is competent, he is trusted, go and verify!!!

Tinubu does not have the capacity, he is sick, he is going to reshuffle buhari’s government but it’s still going to be same people, tinubu z a politician!!

ur children/siblings/cousins/friends are @ home cause of ASUU, no electricity, no security, no economic plans, save ur children’s future

Vote Peter Obi

I believe you are working in Lagos. I will advise you to pack and relocate to your village where you can get 10k per month job, this is how you created story against Gaddafi untill the man was killed but now you are regretting.

Don't kill TINUBU, go and kill your Biafra governor
Re: Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) by Pastorsmile: 6:34am On Jun 29, 2022
What Ibo people can not do to their own son is what we do for P.O
Instead of all Ibo home and abroad to support their own, they are campaigning for a Fulani man.
We in Edo remain Obedient.
Re: Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) by Shikini: 6:47am On Jun 29, 2022
Good
Re: Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) by Perocom(m): 10:49am On Jun 29, 2022
rocknation62:
As seen on Facebook on Edo Political Forum the Picture of the Labour Party Presidential candidate, Peter Obi was seen & also written as Peter Obi Service (POS) on the banner of the POS man showing his own support. grin

PO23

As for me & my household, we’re OBIDIENT

Makes sense.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) by nameo: 12:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
Fairmedia:
Lots of igbos everywhere, it's Igbo men doing this every where, cos they are everywhere, wetin concern Edo man and Obi.

Have you been to Edo state recently?
Re: Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) by mamaafrik(m): 12:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
ogatboy:

Over 50% of those new voters are Obidient. It does not matter, 2023 go shock una. I just hope and pray some of you guys do not commit sucide or run mad. If you are patient and sane after the election, you will enjoy the benefit of being a Nigerian
did you see the map,i like obi but overconfidence is the first weak point of success.
How come the statistics doesn't favour the SE.
Wake up and cling to the reality.
Re: Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) by mamaafrik(m): 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
Arysexy:

Fake edited map. Add those figures and see it's fake
those are not fake,many ibo guys around me are just talkers until I asked"i hope you have your PVC" and the story starts.
Re: Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) by ogatboy(m): 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
mamaafrik:
did you see the map,i like obi but overconfidence is the first weak point of success.
How come the statistics doesn't favour the SE.
Wake up and cling to the reality.

Do you know the population of Easterners in the North? You are the one living in alternate world. Middle belt is going to vote massively for Peter Obi. 2023 election will be different to election before and after it
Re: Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) by Arysexy(m): 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2022
mamaafrik:
those are not fake,many ibo guys around me are just talkers until I asked"i hope you have your PVC" and the story starts.

This is d real figures, do you think Borno, Osun have 500,000 new voters and Lagos and Kano had less?

Re: Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) by mamaafrik(m): 9:07am On Jul 01, 2022
ogatboy:

Do you know the population of Easterners in the North? You are the one living in alternate world. Middle belt is going to vote massively for Peter Obi. 2023 election will be different to election before and after it
do a random statistics between our people and Abokis around and see who has more PVC
You will know better.
No be by mouth
Re: Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) by ogatboy(m): 9:09am On Jul 01, 2022
mamaafrik:
do a random statistics between our people and Abokis around and see who has more PVC
You will know better.
No be by mouth

And how many elections have the north won on their own even with their under aged voters. Buhari always had 12 million vote but how come he needed to merge with south west to win?
Re: Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) by mamaafrik(m): 9:25am On Jul 01, 2022
ogatboy:

And how many elections have the north won on their own even with their under aged voters. Buhari always had 12 million vote but how come he needed to merge with south west to win?
We should do same too
Re: Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) by ogatboy(m): 9:55am On Jul 01, 2022
mamaafrik:
We should do same too

We do not need under aged voters to win election from the south. A southerner will win 2023 election as well
Re: Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) by mamaafrik(m): 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2022
ogatboy:

We do not need under aged voters to win election from the south. A southerner will win 2023 election as well
know your foe, know yourself and in a hundred battle you shall be victorious -su Tzu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Why I Am Now Supporting Atiku – IBB / Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna / President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.