Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Update on the Missing young girl. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update on the Missing young girl. (2390 Views)

How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? / Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. / Twerking Young Girl Amazes Social Media Users, Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update on the Missing young girl. by ACallForHelp: 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
MODIFIED: PLS HELP RETWEET THIS POST ON TWITTER. Please let us do this as a family

https://twitter.com/TheoChukwudalu/status/1542074630558679040?t=XF9kbRnCMWFH4G4oaKCrjw&s=09

With reference to this post

https://www.nairaland.com/7200880/how-find-missing-young-girl

His current location is Onitsha Anambra state.

Please if the police can kindly track him and lay hold of him. It would be appreciated. Also if his location can be found, I'll appreciate.

Please let's do this as a family.

Additionally, I have added the full story below according to the mother.

Thanks
FULL STORY

Good day Sir/Ma,

I hope this outcry meets you well. A young girl named, Blessing Emmanuel Chinaza, who is just 16+ years of age has been missing since May 11 (1 month and 2 weeks now).

She left home after series of warning to her parents on previous occasions about leaving the house for a so called spiritual father named David. She had always told the parents about going to stay with a priest who she believes will teach and guide her to serve God better than staying with the parents as she believes that staying with the parents will not help her spiritual life. However, her mother disapproves of it.

*Evidence:*

The evidence here is that, there is a message by blessing to someone on her Facebook messages on April 2022 that reads:

"The mssg keeps coming for me to leave my parents or my light will quench so pls if there is any way you assist me with a token of two to three thousand to transport myself I will be glad.....DONT SEND TO MY MOMS ACCT AGAIN
CALL DIS NUM IF U WANT TO SEND THE MONEY
(She then dropped David's number ("

The irony of this whole thing is that this girl's father is a pastor in the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) and the mother is more like an evangelist. So the idea about leaving the parent's house for another priest was just very much out of context. The Mom had one day asked Blessing who the priest she would like to stay with is and she mentioned David saying that he is her spiritual father and God told her to stay with him. It was totally strange to them why David, a young man ih his twenties would want to mentor her daughter as a spiritual father. Both parents and David has unresolved issues and where not in good relationship at that period in time.

According to the mother, David was someone who came to Lagos with nothing, he met Blessing's father one day after service, he introduced himself as a musician/minister and pleased that he(Blessing's Father) should please allow him join his church as a minister. Blessing's father welcomed him and gave him a chance in the church. After many months, Blessing's father gave him an accomodation in the same building for him to stay since he has no home. This is another story entirely.

According to Blessing's mother, they parked out of their home somewhere in Shibiri, Ojo, Lagos in the month of April . They moved to a place in Mowe, Ogun State. Just after 2 weeks, Blessing kept telling her parents she needs to get a job to keep her busy. The parents on a second thought made her understand that they are new in that area and feels that they all need more time to get used to the new environment they got into. She later got a POS job close to her house where she worked as a cashier; this was during the ending of April. After about 2-3 weeks later, on the 11th of May, she was sent to withdraw #200,000 from a bank. She did went to the bank, withdrew the money and returned back to her shop. Later that day, her Mom gave her younger sister to take food to Blessing at her shop which she(her younger sister) did. She forgot to bring alongside the food, water for Blessing to drink, so she went home in order to get Blessing water. When the younger sister got back to the shop to give the water to Blessing, she(Blessing) was already gone. She left her phone as well. She left with the sum of #200,000. This happened on the 11th of May 2022.

That same day, 11th of May 2022, the alleged spiritual father had left his place of residence for Anambra state and this was exactly the same day Blessing went missing. It is beleived that the young girl and this David must have planned the whole thing. Some days before that day, blessing had told her mom that she (her mom) should please permit her to attend a service alongside the spiritual father at a place in Anamara state named Nnobi. The mother declined saying that Anambra state was too far for her to go to, and that she doesn't even have the money for transportation to Anambra state. Also, she will not even allow her daughter go with a total stranger like David who claims to be her (Blessing) spiritual father. After that incidence, Blessing showed anger through out the whole of that day.

That same day, all the way from Mowe, Blessing's father had gone to find David since he believes that the daughter must have left to meet him that same day she ran away. On getting, there he was told that he travelled that same day.

The evidence to support this is a recorded call between me and David.

I recorded the call between David and I in hope that I will be able to draw out information from David knowing fully well that he is the prime suspect. David plainly told me that he does not know the where about of Blessing and that he has not heard from her ever since she left home. However, he knows that Blessing left home. This makes one to wonder why someone who claims to be a spiritual father, after about a month plus does not know where his spiritual daughter is and has not done anything to get to this young girl ? The mother told me that the day Blessing left home,

Earlier on, the mother had asked me not to call David being that it might implicate me. She said so, because she involved the police at that point. David was able to pick my call because I introduced myself clearly to him. I met David only once, and that was the day the mother invited me for a service in their church. We spoke at length just like two people meeting for the first time. After waiting for about a month plus and with being tempted to call this so called spiritual father of her's to ask about her whereabout, I ran out of patience since someone's life is at stake. The parents have given up already but not me. So I eventually called him.

Now blessing on her own end, left the phone she uses to communicate that was given to her by her boss (she does not have a phone of hers) before she ran away. It's already a month and 2 weeks since she was gone, and she is yet to communicate with anyone.

This begs the following questions:
1. Why has she not contacted anyone ever since she left? Even her friends.

This was ascertainedthrough the help of her mother. We were able to log in to her Facebook account to go through her messages to find a clue. But nothing except that she chatted the last time on the same day she left home. She was desperately asking for a friend's number, this Friend of hers is also named Blessing.

2. Is she still alive? If yes, then why is she yet to contact anyone?

3. Or could it be that she is not totally in control of herself anymore? More like being in a very bad situation where she is not allowed to communicate with anyone.

4. Could it be that this Davis knows where she is and does not want to let the parents know about it. This was because according to David, they had some misunderstanding.

5. Blessed asking her parents to get her a job in just the second week of getting into their new home could suggest that she already had the plan of leaving the house even long before it happened. All she needed was money. She had it all planned out. She had to get a job since none of her friends she requested for money attended to her.

Lots and lots of questions begs for answers.

But in all, only one person is a prime suspect *(David)* and is likely to know where Blessing is. The question here is, what motive does he have towards this young girl?

The present situation looks like both parents have resigned to fate about their daughter. To them, they only hope that she will return someday just the same way she left. And as it stands, I seem to be the only person who is willing to help them the possible way I can. It all seems that I am the one who care more about their daughter than they do. Or maybe the shock has gotten over them so much that they can barely think straight. They are very helpless at the moment. Blessing is their first child among the three of them (all girls).

Yes, I talked about the police coming in at some point. Yes they did, but their request was more than the family can afford. I have helped them financially too but I don't think I alone can do everything.

Please we really need your help at this critical time. We don't know if Blessing is dead or alive or if she is being held hostage ever since, that no one has heard from her (it's almost 2months now).

@RoyalRoy
Re: Update on the Missing young girl. by ACallForHelp: 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
One person has agreed to help but is requesting for Money. Please we have spent too much money already.
Re: Update on the Missing young girl. by ACallForHelp: 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
@mod please do the needful
Re: Update on the Missing young girl. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
Have you post it on Twitter?
Re: Update on the Missing young girl. by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2022
She ran away with boy who promised her heaven on Earth.. she will realize later when 200k finished.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on the Missing young girl. by ACallForHelp: 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
@RoyalRoy

Please do the needful. NAIRALAND family please don't let this issue die off just like that. I beg you all.
Re: Update on the Missing young girl. by ACallForHelp: 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
I will be here waiting. Please someone who can help should pls come to her aid.
Re: Update on the Missing young girl. by ACallForHelp: 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
We need someone to track him.
We also need the police to their Job.

Please any Nigerian police on this forum, let us help this family
Re: Update on the Missing young girl. by NisforNicky: 8:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
ACallForHelp:
We need someone to track him.
We also need the police to their Job.

Please any Nigerian police on this forum, let us help this family

Go to Twitter

Tag the police PROs Benjamin Hundeyin, Prince Moye, Dan Ndukwe, Bright Edafe

Tag Rinu Oduala and David Hundeyin too.

Do this now and post the link her so we can retweet and put heat on the police.

Cc Ishilove Iyatola Dominique chatinent

5 Likes

Re: Update on the Missing young girl. by chii8(f): 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
Was the guy staying in shibiri before he moved to Anambra?If yes, give me his exact location in shibiri, maybe old neighbors might have something to say.

4 Likes

Re: Update on the Missing young girl. by ACallForHelp: 9:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
chii8:
Was the guy staying in shibiri before he moved to Anambra?If yes, give me his exact location in shibiri, maybe old neighbors might have something to say.

The father raided the place with the police but he was gone already. That same day the girl left, the father quickly travelled from their new place to Shibiri in search of the prime suspect since all fingers was pointing to him. But he was gone already.
Re: Update on the Missing young girl. by ACallForHelp: 7:51am On Jun 29, 2022
Please can anyone around Onitsha help us contact the police around there?
Re: Update on the Missing young girl. by ACallForHelp: 8:01am On Jun 29, 2022
The prime suspect's picture is here already. We all stay here on Lagos. Most people contacting me are requesting I pay a certain amount of money. Honestly, I personally have spent a lot already. Please if only the police in Onitsha can be contacted since his picture is here. Anyone on Onitsha willing to help??
Re: Update on the Missing young girl. by emmanuelbrown26: 8:14am On Jun 29, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
She ran away with boy who promised her heaven on Earth.. she will realize later when 200k finished.
Check d first thread where I commented similar thing but they allowed emotion to get hold of them. That girl purposely eloped with d so called spiritual father.
Op just tell d parents that d girl will definitely come back, when her body dun tell her wella

1 Like

Re: Update on the Missing young girl. by emmanuelbrown26: 8:16am On Jun 29, 2022
ACallForHelp:
The prime suspect's picture is here already. We all stay here on Lagos. Most people contacting me are requesting I pay a certain amount of money. Honestly, I personally have spent a lot already. Please if only the police in Onitsha can be contacted since his picture is here. Anyone on Onitsha willing to help??
Check @ or so on nairaland.
Re: Update on the Missing young girl. by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 8:34am On Jun 29, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Check d first thread where I commented similar thing but they allowed emotion to get hold of them. That girl purposely eloped with d so called spiritual father.
Op just tell d parents that d girl will definitely come back, when her body dun tell her wella
ABI.. I give her maximum of 8months.
Re: Update on the Missing young girl. by IyaTola: 8:50am On Jun 29, 2022
NisforNicky:

Go to Twitter

it should hit for soon.
Re: Update on the Missing young girl. by IyaTola: 8:53am On Jun 29, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
ABI.. I give her maximum of 8months.
3 months
Re: Update on the Missing young girl. by chii8(f): 9:23am On Jun 29, 2022
ACallForHelp:

The father raided the place with the police but he was gone already. That same day the girl left, the father quickly travelled from their new place to Shibiri in search of the prime suspect since all fingers was pointing to him. But he was gone already.

Where exactly in Shibiri did the father search? just give me a specific location.
Re: Update on the Missing young girl. by ACallForHelp: 9:26am On Jun 29, 2022
chii8:

Where exactly in Shibiri did the father search? just give me a specific location.

According to the father, the Adress is somewhere in Abule close to ilogbo. And funny enough that's the same place they worship and it was the father who got him that apartment.

The last time his number was traced, he was in NNOBI Anambra state. After some weeks I called him he told me that he is presently in Onitsha
Re: Update on the Missing young girl. by ACallForHelp: 9:38am On Jun 29, 2022
Where ever Blessing is, we will find her. I still believe. I won't give up. No I won't.

1 Like

Re: Update on the Missing young girl. by ACallForHelp: 9:57am On Jun 29, 2022
https://twitter.com/TheoChukwudalu/status/1542070309309882369?t=npdzkf6S04Iu4qS0NK3YpQ&s=09

Please this is the twitter link. Pls help repost . I beg you.
Re: Update on the Missing young girl. by ACallForHelp: 10:07am On Jun 29, 2022
This is the link to my Twitter post. Please let's make it go viral.

https://twitter.com/TheoChukwudalu/status/1542071342987632640?t=99a6r8NNgm9VLqJphVwY0w&s=09
Re: Update on the Missing young girl. by JONSYN7154: 10:47am On Jun 29, 2022
ACallForHelp:
With reference to this post

https://www.nairaland.com/7200880/how-find-missing-young-girl

I have attached the image of the acclaimed spiritual father who is believed to be the prime suspect.

Below are his numbers:

0903 817 2754 (main line)
0708 249 2279 (other line)

His current location is Onitsha Anambra state.

Please if the police can kindly track him and lay hold of him. It would be appreciated. Also if his location can be found, I'll appreciate.

Please let's do this as a family.

Additionally, I have added the full story below according to the mother.

Please do well to get through to me via the contact below:

Thanks
FULL STORY

Good day Sir/Ma,

I hope this outcry meets you well. A young girl named, Blessing Emmanuel Chinaza, who is just 16+ years of age has been missing since May 11 (1 month and 2 weeks now).

She left home after series of warning to her parents on previous occasions about leaving the house for a so called spiritual father named David. She had always told the parents about going to stay with a priest who she believes will teach and guide her to serve God better than staying with the parents as she believes that staying with the parents will not help her spiritual life. However, her mother disapproves of it.

The evidence here is that, there is a message by blessing to someone on her Facebook messages on April 2022 that reads:

"The mssg keeps coming for me to leave my parents or my light will quench so pls if there is any way you assist me with a token of two to three thousand to transport myself I will be glad.....DONT SEND TO MY MOMS ACCT AGAIN
CALL DIS NUM IF U WANT TO SEND THE MONEY
(She then dropped David's number ("

The irony of this whole thing is that this girl's father is a pastor in the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) and the mother is more like an evangelist. So the idea about leaving the parent's house for another priest was just very much out of context. The Mom had one day asked Blessing who the priest she would like to stay with is and she mentioned David saying that he is her spiritual father and God told her to stay with him. It was totally strange to them why David, a young man ih his twenties would want to mentor her daughter as a spiritual father. Both parents and David has unresolved issues and where not in good relationship at that period in time.

According to the mother, David was someone who came to Lagos with nothing, he met Blessing's father one day after service, he introduced himself as a musician/minister and pleased that he(Blessing's Father) should please allow him join his church as a minister. Blessing's father welcomed him and gave him a chance in the church. After many months, Blessing's father gave him an accomodation in the same building for him to stay since he has no home. This is another story entirely.

According to Blessing's mother, they parked out of their home somewhere in Shibiri, Ojo, Lagos in the month of April . They moved to a place in Mowe, Ogun State. Just after 2 weeks, Blessing kept telling her parents she needs to get a job to keep her busy. The parents on a second thought made her understand that they are new in that area and feels that they all need more time to get used to the new environment they got into. She later got a POS job close to her house where she worked as a cashier; this was during the ending of April. After about 2-3 weeks later, on the 11th of May, she was sent to withdraw #200,000 from a bank. She did went to the bank, withdrew the money and returned back to her shop. Later that day, her Mom gave her younger sister to take food to Blessing at her shop which she(her younger sister) did. She forgot to bring alongside the food, water for Blessing to drink, so she went home in order to get Blessing water. When the younger sister got back to the shop to give the water to Blessing, she(Blessing) was already gone. She left her phone as well. She left with the sum of #200,000. This happened on the 11th of May 2022.

That same day, 11th of May 2022, the alleged spiritual father had left his place of residence for Anambra state and this was exactly the same day Blessing went missing. It is beleived that the young girl and this David must have planned the whole thing. Some days before that day, blessing had told her mom that she (her mom) should please permit her to attend a service alongside the spiritual father at a place in Anamara state named Nnobi. The mother declined saying that Anambra state was too far for her to go to, and that she doesn't even have the money for transportation to Anambra state. Also, she will not even allow her daughter go with a total stranger like David who claims to be her (Blessing) spiritual father. After that incidence, Blessing showed anger through out the whole of that day.

That same day, all the way from Mowe, Blessing's father had gone to find David since he believes that the daughter must have left to meet him that same day she ran away. On getting, there he was told that he travelled that same day.

The evidence to support this is a recorded call between me and David.

I recorded the call between David and I in hope that I will be able to draw out information from David knowing fully well that he is the prime suspect. David plainly told me that he does not know the where about of Blessing and that he has not heard from her ever since she left home. However, he knows that Blessing left home. This makes one to wonder why someone who claims to be a spiritual father, after about a month plus does not know where his spiritual daughter is and has not done anything to get to this young girl ? The mother told me that the day Blessing left home,

Earlier on, the mother had asked me not to call David being that it might implicate me. She said so, because she involved the police at that point. David was able to pick my call because I introduced myself clearly to him. I met David only once, and that was the day the mother invited me for a service in their church. We spoke at length just like two people meeting for the first time. After waiting for about a month plus and with being tempted to call this so called spiritual father of her's to ask about her whereabout, I ran out of patience since someone's life is at stake. The parents have given up already but not me. So I eventually called him.

Now blessing on her own end, left the phone she uses to communicate that was given to her by her boss (she does not have a phone of hers) before she ran away. It's already a month and 2 weeks since she was gone, and she is yet to communicate with anyone.

This begs the following questions:
1. Why has she not contacted anyone ever since she left? Even her friends.

This was ascertainedthrough the help of her mother. We were able to log in to her Facebook account to go through her messages to find a clue. But nothing except that she chatted the last time on the same day she left home. She was desperately asking for a friend's number, this Friend of hers is also named Blessing.

2. Is she still alive? If yes, then why is she yet to contact anyone?

3. Or could it be that she is not totally in control of herself anymore? More like being in a very bad situation where she is not allowed to communicate with anyone.

4. Could it be that this Davis knows where she is and does not want to let the parents know about it. This was because according to David, they had some misunderstanding.

5. Blessed asking her parents to get her a job in just the second week of getting into their new home could suggest that she already had the plan of leaving the house even long before it happened. All she needed was money. She had it all planned out. She had to get a job since none of her friends she requested for money attended to her.

Lots and lots of questions begs for answers.

But in all, only one person is a prime suspect *(David)* and is likely to know where Blessing is. The question here is, what motive does he have towards this young girl?

The present situation looks like both parents have resigned to fate about their daughter. To them, they only hope that she will return someday just the same way she left. And as it stands, I seem to be the only person who is willing to help them the possible way I can. It all seems that I am the one who care more about their daughter than they do. Or maybe the shock has gotten over them so much that they can barely think straight. They are very helpless at the moment. Blessing is their first child among the three of them (all girls).

Yes, I talked about the police coming in at some point. Yes they did, but their request was more than the family can afford. I have helped them financially too but I don't think I alone can do everything.

Please we really need your help at this critical time. We don't know if Blessing is dead or alive or if she is being held hostage ever since, that no one has heard from her (it's almost 2months now).

@RoyalRoy
this is simple. Go to any DSS office around you. Give them the number of the suspect they'll monitor all his calls and his movement.

DSS will arrest him fast.

1 Like

Re: Update on the Missing young girl. by ACallForHelp: 11:05am On Jun 29, 2022
JONSYN7154:
this is simple. Go to any DSS office around you. Give them the number of the suspect they'll monitor all his calls and his movement.

DSS will arrest him fast.

The police we contacted only collected money and did nothing. They kept asking for more money
Re: Update on the Missing young girl. by JONSYN7154: 11:12am On Jun 29, 2022
ACallForHelp:

The police we contacted only collected money and did nothing. They kept asking for more money
I said DSS not police. DSS are professionals. They don't ask for money.

1 Like

Re: Update on the Missing young girl. by ACallForHelp: 11:15am On Jun 29, 2022
JONSYN7154:
I said DSS not police. DSS are professionals. They don't ask for money.
Really??
Re: Update on the Missing young girl. by ACallForHelp: 11:16am On Jun 29, 2022
Mod please your help is needed.

Where is everyone?? Please your help is needed. I beg you.

2 Likes

Re: Update on the Missing young girl. by ACallForHelp: 11:17am On Jun 29, 2022
We need to contact DSS closest to Anambra State as it stands.
Re: Update on the Missing young girl. by NisforNicky: 5:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
NisforNicky:

Go to Twitter

Acallforhelp

Go to Twitter now!

A police PRO has taken up the issue
His phone number is also on his profile so you can call him directly

Cc Ishilove Iyatola Dominique chatinent juliet751 mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Update on the Missing young girl. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
NisforNicky:
Acallforhelp
Go to Twitter now!
A police PRO has taken up the issue His phone number is also on his profile so you can call him directly

Cc Ishilove Iyatola Dominique chatinent juliet751 mynd44
Thank God

2 Likes

Re: Update on the Missing young girl. by NisforNicky: 5:53pm On Jun 29, 2022
Juliet751:
Thank God

The power of social media ehnnnn

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Took 12years To Find Out / How i made it against all odds - true story / Enviroshade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.