Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Muslim Leaders Vow To Defend Islamic Banking - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Leaders Vow To Defend Islamic Banking (7322 Views)

Ijaw, Itsekiri Leaders Vow To Shut Down Shell Operations / Fresh Crisis In Senate As APC Senators Vow To Stop Ekweremadu From Presiding / Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Leaders Vow To Defend Islamic Banking by MrGlobe(m): 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2011
[b]NO TO 'ISLAMIC BANKING' YES TO 'NON INTEREST BANKING' [/b]That name 'Islamic banking' is fishy. This is a country of Christians and Musilims with Christians slightly in the majority. We have been living before without Islamic banking so lets continue like that. I guess its hypocrisy to transact with non Islamic banks and all of a sudden shout Islamic banking when you have finished banking with the NBL's, the pork meats etc
Re: Muslim Leaders Vow To Defend Islamic Banking by islamrules(m): 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2011
@LagosShia,

Mecca na food ? Then dey share money for mecca?
We are talking about contribution, you are talking about site seeing.

You can do better, convince us. What other contribution you have ?

We have machine language. We Invented Binary, computer, iphone, blackberry,

U?
Re: Muslim Leaders Vow To Defend Islamic Banking by Vavavoom(m): 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2011
oops!
Re: Muslim Leaders Vow To Defend Islamic Banking by LagosShia: 5:01pm On Jul 25, 2011
Those stupid people tagging inventions and technology with christianity brings out their illitracy.if you research deep,you will see how scientists were persecuted by the church.Gallileo was forced by the church to testify that the sun revolves around the earth.europe has long renounced christianity.most of those scientists out there are not christians.the bible have made them atheists.some have embraced islam after being impressed with the scientific truths in the Holy Quran.i can provide a long list of those scientists that embraced islam.

Furthermore,islam and muslim scientists paved way for europe's technological advancement.i can also provide a list of inventions by muslim scientists.that was at a time christian europeans were having their cave-age at the time the islamic empire was at its peak.those muslim scientists were not only muslim by name but also by practice.
Re: Muslim Leaders Vow To Defend Islamic Banking by Vavavoom(m): 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2011
The problem with nigeria is that it shouldn't have been one country at its inception. Maybe it is time for a split? At least everyone can practice their religion without need to shed blood?.

The system whatever it is called has its merit but it is too easy to think conventional banking is the bane of our woes and wishful at best to believe that all our problems will go away with non-interest / Islamic banking. The funny thing if I may ask is where was this dissatisfaction about usury when through the years Shagari, Buhari, IBB, Abacha , Adulsalalmi, ObJ and of recent UMYA were at the helms of affairs? Maybe the opposition would learn to TRUST the proponent if accountability was demanded from those and monies derived from the principle of usury returned?

There exist a select few-people who over time have continue to deprive the many who hold religion as their last hope. On both sides these few continue in their quiet but disingenous quest to mock and beat many into intolerant religious frenzy at various conducive times by the approach of carrot-and-stick.  The timing of this apparently relief-giving system of banking is suspect at best-in the eyes of people from the south it appears a dormant code has been activated to destabilise a government not represented by one of the anointed.    

As for me I stand with people from both side, those who will die and shed their blood to see good roads, electricity, tap-water and functional health care systems - those who will go on the streets and demand quality life indices be improved not on religious ground but on empathy for fellow human. Anything else is a distraction and an ambition that furthers the nest of a feudal few.
Re: Muslim Leaders Vow To Defend Islamic Banking by BetaThings: 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2011
islamrules:

That happened during the dark age. We are in another century now. See christian nations Britain, America, EU protecting the muslims even more than their own people. That is what muslims too should be doing. American government is building Mosque from state reserve. Can saudi build church from their purse ?

Muslims need to learn how to tolerate.
Which mosque? The one the called ground zero mosque? Being financed by a muslim but which they said should not be built in christian America?

Or the contention by a US presidential aspirant that mosques should be banned?
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/herman-cain-backs-mosque-bans-152052930.html

You cannot compare America that lectures all on freedom to Saudi Arabia that is a muslim nation
unless the vatican starts building mosques, then you have no point

BTW I hope you became a christian by knowing facts!
Re: Muslim Leaders Vow To Defend Islamic Banking by maasoap(m): 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2011
Muslim leaders responded a little bit late but when they finally did, they did it with strong warning. Nigerian christians are pigs, dogs and sheep who have brain but can't think. No apology. If not for timely intervention of Sanusi, these animals in the names of Ibru, Erastus and co would have caused untimely death of many Nigerians through their greed and selfish acts. Nigerian christians are losing it. See how many of them on NL viciously against Jaiz Bank and they would begin or end by saying "I'm not a christian". Even in my lodge, two of them are doubting the existence of God. And the remaining that are not in doubt would never go to church or pray. Put your house in order otherwise just a matter of time before you become minority in Nigeria.
Re: Muslim Leaders Vow To Defend Islamic Banking by badesco(m): 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2011
@texazzpet. What are you insinuating here. Who told that Muslims are more than Christians in Nigeria, where the hell do u get your unconfirmed info from. There should be no sentiment, so watch ur guts,
Re: Muslim Leaders Vow To Defend Islamic Banking by emmatok(m): 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2011
maasoap:

Muslim leaders responded a little bit late but when they finally did, they did it with strong warning. Nigerian christians are pigs, dogs and sheep who have brain but can't think. No apology. If not for timely intervention of Sanusi, these animals in the names of Ibru, Erastus and co would have caused untimely death of many Nigerians through their greed and selfish acts. Nigerian christians are losing it. See how many of them on NL viciously against Jaiz Bank and they would begin or end by saying "I'm not a christian". Even in my lodge, two of them are doubting the existence of God. And the remaining that are not in doubt would never go to church or pray. Put your house in order otherwise just a matter of time before you become minority in Nigeria.

Fool, since your Muslim dictators have been ruling this country, they done no good.

Instead you see them running to Saudi and IOC every-time.

Now these Blood hungry Muslims are at it again .

Let me give you one word why most Non-Muslims oppose Islamic Banking.

TRUST!!!

Because we all know the evil you Muslims have done to this country.

The quicker we divide the better. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Muslim Leaders Vow To Defend Islamic Banking by Cleanman(m): 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2011
maasoap:

clap 4 urself@maasoap u don shine b dat abi?,c hin head lyk carrot.
Re: Muslim Leaders Vow To Defend Islamic Banking by logica(m): 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2011
maasoap:

Nigerian christians are losing it. See how many of them on NL viciously against Jaiz Bank and they would begin or end by saying "I'm not a christian". Even in my lodge, two of them are doubting the existence of God. And the remaining that are not in doubt would never go to church or pray.
More and more I wonder if the Internet has not done a lot of harm by being available for apparent baboons to come express opinions. You honestly think I am a Christian and I will say "I am not a Christian? You think I am the embodiment of hypocrisy and illogicality as you? In any case I know how you think - "anybody who is not a Muslim is a Christian". Oh, the mind of a simpleton.
Re: Muslim Leaders Vow To Defend Islamic Banking by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2011

Re: Muslim Leaders Vow To Defend Islamic Banking
« #68 on: Today at 02:15:21 PM »

<quote>

Negro_ntn, don't argue blindly with me I'm not a child and this is the age of information!!!

And the first 2 are just Nigerian ones, if I pull global records on human rights abuse through Sharia for you, I will be accused of islamophobia,

</quote>

9ja,

I think you are taking this thing too personal. The videos and the links are not Sharia. Those are penalties for violating the law. Nobody gets penalized without a trial and conviction of guilt. I never said people don't get hands cut off for stealing so the links really are not addressing my responses to the various questions you asked. I'm going to present a scenario to you.

Nazi germany was a christian crusade against the Jews. The catholic church knew about it and turned the other way in order not to be a witness and then they helped facilitated the escape of Nazi officers from Europe to Brazil and elsewhere. Is that what the christian Bible said to do?

Priests practicing h/o/m/o/s/e/x/u/ality with boys. Is that what Bible teaches ?

The guys in Norway that just went on rampage and killed people. Is that what christianity teaches?

Timothy Mcveigh in America destroyed lives and properties in defense of a christian group. Is that what Bible teaches?

These are all human atrocities against other humans. They stepped away from what the Bible but unfortunately they use verses in the Bible to justify egotistical rage.

So I need you to differentiate between what people do and what Quran say to do. Just because Boko say they fight Jihad doesn't mean Quran sanction an unjustified killing of lives and destruction. If you don't understand the Quran and the Sharia, then saying Islam do this and Sharia do that. The very things you accuse Islam of doing is in fact on christian side, we don't need to list. I am balanced between the two. For me looking outward I don't see christian or moslem, I see people.  For you loking outward, you see christians as good and moslems as evil.  Our views are not reconciliable unless our outlook is from the same point.

Seriously negro_ntn, you lose point on the way you arrange your analogy, The videos were of Sharia don't try to even move away from it.

You keep using this logic of "this people did it too" on me and nothing says illogical more than that,

I am not a Xtian, stop accusing Xtians to prove a point, I showed you videos of what was allowed by Sharia court and you turn around chucking stones @ Xtians undecided undecided undecided

I don't see Xtians as less evil. How did you arrive at that? Negro_NTn it seems I can't use logic to argue with you. You keep accusing the Xtians to defend Islam when I am not a Xtian,

Hitler's trouble wasn't a Xtian crusade. Dude stop with these lies. Hitler's war was ethno political nothing religious about it, Don't be attaching political problems to explain religious views,

I you are going to use an analogy, be logical with it seriously,

Your argument is so flawed, I really can't continue with you really,

I showed you videos of human rights abuses legitimized by Sharia court and you are telling me Xtians are evil too undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided How does that tackle the situation? So you are defending the evil of one with the evil of others undecided undecided undecided

I won't engage you on this forum anymore! Thanks
Re: Muslim Leaders Vow To Defend Islamic Banking by maclatunji: 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2011
logica:

Ode. My corruption? I have no banking interests slowpoke. And I am way more tolerant than those who want religious dominion. I don't care for any religion and I wish no monkey will try and bother me with his moronic ideas.

At bolded, after boldly declaring that, you are still against people that want to use Islamic banking services. It is you that has an evil agenda. So practising my religion and enjoying services based on its teachings is now dominion. Okay, let us assume I am an ode, one thing comes out from your posts: you are dumber than an Ode and are not useful to the general public with your useless merry-go-rounding about the topic. You do not have banking interests- Shut up! Let those who have them breathe.
Re: Muslim Leaders Vow To Defend Islamic Banking by logica(m): 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2011
maclatunji:

Blah blah blah. Okay, let us assume I am an ode. Blah blah blah
Of course you are clearly an ode. The worst kind really because you can actually type but you can barely read. You just stare at the screen and see a jumble of letters. You are not the type to even engage in any form. bleeping slowpoke.
Re: Muslim Leaders Vow To Defend Islamic Banking by logica(m): 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2011
For the non Muslims backing this I am sorry but you will be likely very much disappointed. And you might find it very much an adventure to visit a GTBank branch in Sokoto or even Abuja when this launches.
Re: Muslim Leaders Vow To Defend Islamic Banking by maclatunji: 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2011
logica:

Of course you are clearly an ode. The worst kind really because you can actually type but you can barely read. You just stare at the screen and see a jumble of letters. You are not the type to even engage in any form. [b]bleeping [/b]slowpoke.
You are right, I cannot read. Yet, I am able to point out your brilliant blunders in English. Your brilliance is really off the charts. grin
Re: Muslim Leaders Vow To Defend Islamic Banking by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2011
Non interest banking is not an islamic idea. Stop with these lies. Non interest banking started loooong before Islam cam into existence. Jews by their faith are forbidden to collect interest (Judaism was there b4 Islam and may be the mother of Islam), Egyptian governments give loan to poor farmers without interest as a law in prehistoric time long before the inception of islam, Christians are not suppose to collect Usury (Interest) and Christianity was long before Islam,

What is this division you guys are encouraging? Non Interest banking is non interest banking not Islamic banking duuudes, It wasn't an Islamic idea,

ISLAMIC BANKING IS A LEGIT BANKING UNDER CONSTITUTION BECAUSE NIGERIA IS A SECULAR STATE!!!

CBSC (Central bank Sharia council) is very very unconstitutional. Sharia banks should be the ones having their sharia councils on regulation of the banking product, It shouldn't be CBN at all,

What many of you supporters fail to understand!!! You
Re: Muslim Leaders Vow To Defend Islamic Banking by ibatosh84: 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2011
The islamic banking will only be good in the northan side of Nigeria
Re: Muslim Leaders Vow To Defend Islamic Banking by maclatunji: 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2011
Even at that, it is welcome. Of course, I know you are wrong. The greatest beneficiaries will be Ibos, then Northern farmers, then Yoruba tradeswomen.
Re: Muslim Leaders Vow To Defend Islamic Banking by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2011
I wonder if our northern muslim brethrens do know that the arabs regards the black race as inferior to them. And most times the way these our brethrens kept forcing themselves into becoming second class arabs are most mind boggling. Can someone tell them that Nigeria is a black African nation and does not need the satanic verses of sharia state, senseless killings in the name of God, and terrorism "boko haram" financier motivated "islamic banking". If they're tired of one Nigeria nation, they should in one peace declare their own separate puppet arab nation and leave those proud to be Africans to live in one peaceful country called Nigeria. We're a spirited democratic nation of secular mentality and rule of law, not an oligarchy or theocratic state. And we don't need an "arab crusader, agent and apologist" in the person of " sanusi lamido" to interpret democracy to us from the hind-out of his arab sponsors and handlers.
Re: Muslim Leaders Vow To Defend Islamic Banking by badesco(m): 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2011
Defending Islamic banking is senseless and un called for. let thr Bank be setup in the Northern Part of the Country Only. if not, then there could be a hidden agenda.
Re: Muslim Leaders Vow To Defend Islamic Banking by Grassroot: 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2011
I did a simple wikipedia search on Islamic/non-interest banking and I read a review on a paper that addressed how this banking system can improve economies in view of the global recession. Speaking from an economic frame of mind, this form of banking has very good incentives for trade and investment. Hence, I don't see anything wrong with this form of banking.

I think the problem here is that most persons are focusing on the "Islamic" connotation. That is just to indicate that its derived from Islamic/Sharia principles. Many western countries (US and England for example) practice this form of banking. Nigeria has a large population of Muslims that would patronize this banking system (I even read somewhere that it doesn't discriminate on religious grounds, though I doubt if that'll be applicable in Nigeria). I'll advise that we should focus on the concept and benefits rather than on the name. Most persons comments here are sentimental (religiously) without having knowledge of this system of banking. I believe we are literates in this forum, let us look at this objectively and give "economic" criticisms to this idea instead.

By the way, I'm not in favor of Muslim leaders "defending" and Christian leaders "condemning" this concept. I beg everyone to limit this issue to what it is - an economic issue. Let us not turn it into a religious war or something. It is not about religion, it is about banking.

I am a Christian anyway
Re: Muslim Leaders Vow To Defend Islamic Banking by maasoap(m): 9:45pm On Jul 25, 2011
Islamic banks under Non-Interest Banking system in Nigeria can't be limited to Northern part of the country. We, Muslims in the South will love to embrace it as well. You wan't to establish a small poultry farm or fish pond but with loan of 25% interest rate, how can you make enough profit? Not to even say the fact that these commercial banks only give loan to large scale enterprises, and if it's for farming, just forget it because the risk is too high. I think you pigs can do better by encouraging your billionaire pastors in the country to do something good for once by taking the advantage of this new window of opportunity to establish interest-free banking system. They can't inherit this world, after all, these wealth are the result of 419's and scams being played on you "mumu" sheep.
Re: Muslim Leaders Vow To Defend Islamic Banking by jmaine: 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2011
maasoap:

[b]Islamic banks under Non-Interest Banking system [/b]in Nigeria can't be limited to Northern

The emboldened part just gave your deceitful rant away . . . So why was Non -interest bank not championed with Islamic banking as an option . . .but your deceitful lord Sanusi wanted to implement his slimy and filthy agenda by promoting just one . . . Now who are the filthy pigs in this case . . .

Re: Muslim Leaders Vow To Defend Islamic Banking by k2kay(m): 11:58pm On Jul 25, 2011
There is something fishy about this terrorist banking!

Critics of Islamic banking ignorant –Sharia Council
From ISMAIL OMIPIDAN, Kaduna
Monday, July 25, 2011

The Supreme Council for Sharia in Nigeria, SCSN, has threatened that Nigerian Muslims were prepared to go to war rather than give up the quest for Islamic banking.
This is even as it warned Christian clerics in the country to drop their opposition to the idea, saying that Muslims in the country would defend the implementation of the Islamic banking system in the country with the last drop of their blood.

The group’s position was made known in Kaduna yesterday, through its President, Dr. Ibrahim Datti Ahmad, who read the communiqué issued at the end of its meeting held at Arewa House, Kaduna.
He further argued that since interest-free banking was practised in Britain and other Christian dominated countries successfully, Nigerian Muslims would resist any attempt by the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) to frustrate the implementation of the Islamic banking system in the country.

“We are very happy that with a lot of efforts Jaiz Bank has now become a reality. The company owning Jaiz has assured us that the bank is coming in September and they have assured us that they will be starting with three branches, namely Abuja, Kaduna and Kano. And they will continue to open the branches rapidly, thereafter. We are also aware of the amount of noise and nonsense we hear from the Christian clergy, some of whom are so ignorant that they are not even worth to be called clergymen.

“They think they can blackmail the government, the Central Bank or the Muslim ummah to abandon the project. I want to assure them that nothing can stop the Jaiz Bank from coming into being because it’s being brought in according to the laws of Nigeria. There is nothing illegal about it. If they have a Christian bank that they want to establish, they have the freedom to bring it to the Central Bank and if they can prove their case, a Christian bank will be opened.

“We the Muslims of this country are fed up and tired with the stupid vituperation of the CAN. They are a bunch of idiots and they feel they can dictate to the Muslims even how we should live our lives.
“And we are warning the government not to listen to them because there is a limit to the amount of nonsense we can take. We are the majority in this country, whether the Christians like it or not. We are going to have this bank and there is nothing they can do about it. We have taken a lot of nonsense, we have come to the end and from now it’s tit for tat. There are quite a number of rascals in cassocks that have been talking recently; we’ll meet fire for fire this time. Whether it’s an archbishop or whoever he is who talks nonsense, we’ll get people to answer him in the same language. If he talks as a rascal, we’ll reply him as a rascal.
“Jaiz Bank has come to be and there is nothing they can do about it and if we have to go to war on this, we’ll go to war. Let the bloody fools wearing cassocks stop disturbing our peace. Gentlemen, being peaceful doesn’t mean we are cowards. We warn the idiots in cassocks, tell them to stop disturbing our peace, if they want us to live together in Nigeria. Everybody can go his way, we don’t have to live together. We can’t live under bloody idiots dictating to us how we live our lives even within the laws of the country.

“Whatever they call themselves, whether archbishop, priest or whatever they are, let them stop disturbing our lives. We’ve had enough; let the government warn them because these abuses are enough. If they are rascals and they don’t understand anything because they come from very poor, wretched backgrounds, we are not like that. We have been patient but there is a limit to what we can take. On this Jaiz Bank, there is no going back. Everything has been done according to the law and if the Christians think this country belongs to them, they are a bunch of idiots. We’ll meet fire with fire; let them leave us alone. If they want us to live in Nigeria peacefully as we want to do, then let them respect our rights as we concede to them their own rights,” SCSN boss added.
On the post-presidential election crisis that occurred in Kaduna and other parts of the North, the group again said the attacks were premeditated, adding that “this reality is supported by the fact that Southern Kaduna Muslims were massacred on Sunday even before the election results were announced. Whatever happened was a reaction thereto. The refugees were left to cater for themselves. In fact, most of them were compelled to leave the camp. The government must restore people’s freedom, compensate them fully and return to their homes.
“The activities of the Joint Task Force in Maiduguri are most unfortunate. The JTF is using an unbalanced force in its attempt to restore peace and order to Borno state. Innocent lives were killed, women are being raped and people’s property being plundered.

“The SCSN is watching carefully, plans by some politicians to bring back the issue of extended tenure of the present regime. This is very much similar to the thrown out third term bid of the former President Obasanjo. We call on all Nigerians to condemn and resist this attempt resolutely.
“As we are approaching the Holy month of Ramadan, Muslims are enjoined to participate in the moon sighting exercise, listen and obey announcements. Muslim businessmen and women are requested to be compassionate to their brothers and sister in the sales of commodities,” the SCSN said
Re: Muslim Leaders Vow To Defend Islamic Banking by redsun(m): 12:06am On Jul 26, 2011
BBC-Big Blind Country.In d country of d blind,indoctrinated religion is an obstacle to common sense.
Re: Muslim Leaders Vow To Defend Islamic Banking by manny4life(m): 12:33am On Jul 26, 2011
Hmmm something is really fishy about this whole mess; will Sanusi be able bear the grunt of all this mess?

Anyway, we can bicker as much as we want, Sanusi is bent on doing as he wish; very unfortunate. I cannot wait to see how this so-called banking will turn out. All those claiming U.S. has Islamic Banking, no doubt that it does but I don't recall the Federal Reserve Bank Chairman championing such banking. In addition, please let me know what chairman of the reserve bank said Islamic Bank "MUST BE" Sharia compliant. I'm really anxious to see such.

maasoap:

Islamic banks under Non-Interest Banking system in Nigeria can't be limited to Northern part of the country. We, Muslims in the South will love to embrace it as well. You wan't to establish a small poultry farm or fish pond but with loan of 25% interest rate, how can you make enough profit? Not to even say the fact that these commercial banks only give loan to large scale enterprises, and if it's for farming, just forget it because the risk is too high. I think you pigs can do better by encouraging your billionaire pastors in the country to do something good for once by taking the advantage of this new window of opportunity to establish interest-free banking system. They can't inherit this world, after all, these wealth are the result of 419's and scams being played on you "mumu" sheep.

OK dude you just sounded like an ignorant, please if u have no clue about banking and interest rate, please stop. A 25% Annual Percentage Interest Rate, while I do support it is a norm for "high risk" loans; that's an average of 2.08% monthly rate. That's what an average business with an average rating in the U.S. pay on their Credit Card debt balance. Talking about profit, it's a standard business norm for businesses not to make profit for the next three years they started business; they can cover pretty much all expense but certainly NOT profit. If Sanusi is really concerned about Interest Rate, that is why he is the CBN governor, let him reduce inject money into the system, that will reduce interest rate. Anyway I'm not on here to lecture anyone.
Re: Muslim Leaders Vow To Defend Islamic Banking by redsun(m): 12:40am On Jul 26, 2011
One of d few relatively good thing about islam in d contemporary world is d banking system with its non shylock principles
Re: Muslim Leaders Vow To Defend Islamic Banking by redsun(m): 12:44am On Jul 26, 2011
And apart from that,in generality,there are more honest and pricipled moslems in nigeria than christians
Re: Muslim Leaders Vow To Defend Islamic Banking by otondo55: 1:33am On Jul 26, 2011

This group are in existence still can not caution

Jos Killing, Corpers Killing, Boko Haram etc

Now they can go to war, fight with last drop of their blood !

DIVIDE THIS NATION ONCE AND FOR ALL, WE ARE NEVER ONE !!! shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pics:the Man That Causes APC So Much Tears / Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are / Tony Nwulu In Chieftancy Regalia As Christian Association Commends Achievements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.