Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Tokunbo Afikuyomi Falsified Tinubu’s Academic Credentials To INEC - Campaign Tea - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tokunbo Afikuyomi Falsified Tinubu’s Academic Credentials To INEC - Campaign Tea (35383 Views)

Tinubu Campaign Hqs: Afikuyomi Falsified Tinubu’s Academic Credentials To INEC / Awara Biokpombo Risks Disqualification As He Flouts INEC Campaign Rules / The Grand Betrayal! How Tokunbo Afikuyomi Ganged Up Against Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Falsified Tinubu’s Academic Credentials To INEC - Campaign Tea by jamace(m): 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
abbey621:

Local, state and national, na INEC dey conduct elections. The issue was already cleared by INEC in 2003 hence any further attempt now is a fool's errand. You gerrit?
That is if Tinubu used same documents. INEC should be more concerned that Tinubu who claimed that he went to Primary and secondary Schools to become Governor now said he did not attend Primary and Secondary schools when he wants to become president. No be juju be dat? grin

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Falsified Tinubu’s Academic Credentials To INEC - Campaign Tea by abbey621(m): 8:50pm On Jun 28, 2022
Miracle2020:
I don't need to educate you. Just eat your crumbs fast fast before your master go to prison.

You believe Tinubu dey go prison, damn son that cheap weed don finally finish you grin grin grin grin
Re: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Falsified Tinubu’s Academic Credentials To INEC - Campaign Tea by Miracle2020: 9:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
abbey621:

You believe Tinubu dey go prison, damn son that cheap weed don finally finish you grin grin grin grin
Is he above the law. Ooh my God! I missed Abacha.
When Obasanjo was feeling like king Kong Abacha show him that he is not above the law.
I wish buhari have abacha mind.
Re: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Falsified Tinubu’s Academic Credentials To INEC - Campaign Tea by Brendaniel: 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
abbey621:

Well you are free to do your research and pursue it legally, I'm only speaking on practicability and not what ifs and buts. Point of correction, it is not your right to know, the Nigerian Constitution has not given you such rights, even in the USA there are some things hidden to the public, only those vigilant enough to research actually gets to know 50% of what truly goes on. So either do your research or forget about it, let your vote do the talking!

I will use my vote like you said and encourage others to do the same, we can't have a lagbaja as president...
Re: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Falsified Tinubu’s Academic Credentials To INEC - Campaign Tea by abbey621(m): 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
Miracle2020:
Is he above the law. Ooh my God! I missed Abacha.
When Obasanjo was feeling like king Kong Abacha show him that he is not above the law.
I wish buhari have abacha mind.

Which law did he break? Surely you're not thinking something from 1999-2003 will land him in jail in 2022.....No be juju be that? grin grin
Re: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Falsified Tinubu’s Academic Credentials To INEC - Campaign Tea by abbey621(m): 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
Brendaniel:

I will use my vote like you said and encourage others to do the same, we can't have a lagbaja as president...

That's the spirit!
Re: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Falsified Tinubu’s Academic Credentials To INEC - Campaign Tea by EndWeakerection: 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
slickbak:
Na we join hand give Buhari certificate as e win election.

If Tinubu win, we go still join hand give am certificate.

Na naija we dey.
Save your strength.

. Hmmmmm ! Na waooo
Re: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Falsified Tinubu’s Academic Credentials To INEC - Campaign Tea by Toks2008(m): 9:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
bicoloratrite9:
Baba Tinubu . This man carefully masterminded the defeat of a ruling party. That is why Meth addicts hated him like he's the architect of IPOD terrorism. Again, jagaban till eternity

Stop being petty and be reasonable.

He signed on a forged document and that makes him an accomplice
Re: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Falsified Tinubu’s Academic Credentials To INEC - Campaign Tea by Layksaide(m): 9:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
Paperwhite:
Tokunbo Afikuyomi falsified Tinubu’s academic credentials to INEC - Campaign Team

https://gazettengr.com/just-in-tokunbo-afikuyomi-falsified-tinubus-academic-credentials-to-inec-says-campaign-headquarters/

I have 2 questions to ask here. If truly Afikuyomi falsified his Academic qualifications, did he falsify the signature on the forms to INEC and also in the sworn affidavit.

2. Which qualifications did he submit to become the Laogos state Governor in 1999 and 2003?

2 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Falsified Tinubu’s Academic Credentials To INEC - Campaign Tea by adetunjigozie1: 9:41pm On Jun 28, 2022
Na we join hand give Buhari certificate as e win election.If Tinubu win, we go still join hand give am certificate.Na naija we dey.Save your strength.Na we join hand give Buhari certificate as e win election.If Tinubu win, we go still join hand give am certificate.Na naija we dey.Save your strength....
Re: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Falsified Tinubu’s Academic Credentials To INEC - Campaign Tea by lagosrd: 9:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
Criminals everywhere. You can't use lies to cover up lies everytime. The electoral law says you can contest with the bearest minimum qualifications which is a primary and you don't have it . If you don't have it bring out your mates dead or alive.

How can you bring a university degree without the stuffs you used in gaining the admission. American universities don't throw away documents. Go there and get a copy
Re: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Falsified Tinubu’s Academic Credentials To INEC - Campaign Tea by TimmyA: 10:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
Those supporting him are doing so because of religious fanatism
EmekaBlue:
Ghen Ghen Ghen

Ofc Tinubu attended primary school but the grandpa is just hiding his real age...D original certificate date will sell him out

Emi lokan Jagabi why dont u just go take care of urself and relax with the excess money you have. Must you be an Emperor then end up been hated?! See him now at france in a hospital and his doctor is advising him to rest for his heart is old and weak to handle a country but he no wan gree and idiots are still supporting his presidency due to tribalism and the rest. Chai

Naija get problem

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Falsified Tinubu’s Academic Credentials To INEC - Campaign Tea by Layksaide(m): 10:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
Re: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Falsified Tinubu’s Academic Credentials To INEC - Campaign Tea by Layksaide(m): 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
Paperwhite:
Tokunbo Afikuyomi falsified Tinubu’s academic credentials to INEC - Campaign Team

https://gazettengr.com/just-in-tokunbo-afikuyomi-falsified-tinubus-academic-credentials-to-inec-says-campaign-headquarters/

I have 2 pertinent questions to ask.
Let's assume or believe as postulated that Afikuyomi falsified the credentials. Did he also falsify the signature in the affidavit and INEC forms?

2. Which credentials did he use when he was made Governor in 1999 and 2003?

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Falsified Tinubu’s Academic Credentials To INEC - Campaign Tea by MMWandali: 10:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
Who ever filed it, I law the one whose signature appears on a document is deemed the maker of the document

As a document without signature is deemed a worthless piece of paper

That could make him liable
Re: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Falsified Tinubu’s Academic Credentials To INEC - Campaign Tea by yemmywesey(m): 12:56am On Jun 29, 2022
Tinubu , show us your waec result and NYSC certificate, since you possess two different degree.

At least for you to have a bsc, you must have an o level, gcse, ijmb, IELTS, toefel etc.

Chicago state university cannot just admit you as a student without any fundamental o level certificate.
Re: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Falsified Tinubu’s Academic Credentials To INEC - Campaign Tea by Benbellamor: 1:56am On Jun 29, 2022
[s]The Bola Tinubu Campaign Headquarters on Saturday said the recent certificate forgery charges against the former Lagos governor stemmed from a 1999 incident involving Lagos politician Tokunbo Afikuyomi.

The campaign said Mr Afikuyomi was the one who falsely told the electoral department INEC in 1999 that Mr Tinubu attended primary and secondary schools in Ibadan, a claim that has now resurfaced ahead of the 2023 presidential elections.

The response came a day after Peoples Gazette reported that Mr Tinubu’s 2023 presidential nomination filings with INEC showed he did not obtain primary and secondary education, with his campaign admitting that Mr Tinubu did not disclose his early schools because the matter was controversial in the early 2000s..

The campaign, however, said the ruling APC candidate was exonerated of all charges after Mr Afikuyomi, a former senator, admitted that he mistakenly filled the governorship nomination forms for Mr Tinubu in 1999 and, therefore, responsible for the false claims before a Lagos parliamentary panel that probed the counterfeit academic records.

“Asiwaju was exonerated in the House of Assembly’s report because Senator Afikuyomi said he filled the form on his behalf then,” campaign spokesman Bayo Onanuga said in a statement to the News Agency of Nigeria on Saturday.

Mr Onanuga did not clarify whether or not Mr Tinubu could be held responsible under the law since he was the candidate whose signature appeared on the falsified document filed under oath.

Mr Onanuga said Mr Tinubu left out his primary and secondary education columns when he sought a second governorship term in Lagos in 2003.

[s]Mr Onanuga said Nigerians should disregard perjury charges against Mr Tinubu because he has not held any political office since he concluded his two terms in 2007, until earlier this month when he clinched the presidential nomination of the ruling party.

“The same certificate he gave to INEC this year, he used in 2003 and there was no issue then. Why are they raising issues now?” Mr Onanuga added to NAN. “This was what happened that time and if in 2022, he (Tinubu) now drew blank on that session, what offence has he committed?”

The campaign dismissed the controversy as fueled by opposition elements of the Peoples Democratic Party.

Mr Tinubu had told INEC when he submitted his nomination forms on June 15 that he didn’t have primary and secondary school certificates, but he had two university degrees. However, the certificates from the tertiary institutions he attended had been stolen by state agents who breached his residence in Lagos during the brutal regime of Sani Abacha[/s]

trash.....damage control....[b]Afikuyomi did not admit forging his signature, it was tinubu's signature
you wonder why afikuyomi is not in jail....pady pady make up story
Re: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Falsified Tinubu’s Academic Credentials To INEC - Campaign Tea by jditimiya(m): 5:34am On Jun 29, 2022
Guys let wait and look at the comment of all the Jagaban you will see like of 259 and above, those guys are all living in a room and working for a man who hat will forget them later. Hungry dey o
Re: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Falsified Tinubu’s Academic Credentials To INEC - Campaign Tea by lagosrd: 7:33am On Jun 29, 2022
Nigeria is finally going down educationally and morally. Most youths now will be empowered to see education as a scam and need to always buy results and get away with it.
Re: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Falsified Tinubu’s Academic Credentials To INEC - Campaign Tea by SoaringLife01: 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
This should be Tokunbo of Radio Kudirat ?
Re: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Falsified Tinubu’s Academic Credentials To INEC - Campaign Tea by Jorrsh(m): 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
I Just hope this not how they will manipulate their number of votes during election.
donjazet:
Nigerians, observe that 8 out of the first 12 posts of this thread were made by accounts all created on the same day and have very similar number of likes. Look for yourself and see how these evil people are trying to hijack the public narrative and talking point. Look at the picture below and see that these posters are from the same propaganda Media arm and share this wide for others to know.

The fact that this thread that is riddled with Tinubu bots was brought to the front page is testament of nairaland's and seuns complicity in allowing tinubu to spread his propaganda.

This network of misinformation has already been established, why hasn't the mods banned these accounts?
https://www.nairaland.com/7160491/did-tinubu-actually-win-2015/1#113456210
Re: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Falsified Tinubu’s Academic Credentials To INEC - Campaign Tea by alice1166: 10:08pm On Mar 12
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@ gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnap 40 Kaduna Worshippers During Church Service, 15 Escape / Oshiomhole Suffering From Numerical Diarrhea, Says Okonjo-iweala / Jonathan, Wike At Seriake Dickson's Rally In Yenagoa, Bayelsa.. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.