Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:24 PM

To The New Generation Of Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To The New Generation Of Igbos (214 Views)

We Need A New Generation Of Leaders – Obasanjo / Wole Soyinka Blasts Youths "Nigeria Is Building A Generation Of Illiterates" / Meet The New Generation 2019 Presidential Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The New Generation Of Igbos by EsomahJD: 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
It is very important that the new generation of Igbos must adopt a new approach to issues in Nigeria be it Political/societal and otherwise.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the published INEC PVC data from SE. it's true that quite a number of Igbos reside outside of of SE, but again Anambra alone has more than five million population and others has at least a million plus population.

Can't you see that while you were busy making noise online, other groups were quietly doing the same thing with different results.

You must begin to make strategic political decisions in Nigeria, if not for anything, at least for self preservation which is widely practiced by by powerful countries and groups.

Some of you will argue that you can survive any situation but you haven't noticed that while you were busy trying to survive that hard situation, they are busy scheming you out of key positions.

Powerful groups in the world became powerful by quietly planning and showing their prowess .
Re: To The New Generation Of Igbos by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
Sharap ... abeg

1 Like

Re: To The New Generation Of Igbos by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
The thing i notice is that,they love criticizing Igbos which is too bad but we don't care!
We just remain OBIdient!
Re: To The New Generation Of Igbos by EsomahJD: 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
Jennifer663:
The thing i notice is that,they love criticizing Igbos which is too bad but we don't care!
We just remain OBIdient!
who's actually above criticism? Did we fall out with our parents because they criticise us?

(1) (Reply)

Voters Registration: Niger State Gov Declares Public Holiday / Inauguration Of Arewa Support For Peter Obi / Why Dino Melaye Is Of The View Nigerians Should Vote For Atiku Instead Of Peter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.