Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Photos Of Wike And Ikpeazu On Vacation In Turkey - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Wike And Ikpeazu On Vacation In Turkey (46772 Views)

Wike And Ikpeazu Join Ortom In Enugu For G5 PDP Governors Meeting / Between Olanipekun(SAN) And Ikpeazu(SAN), Who Is A Better Lawyer? / Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Ikpeazu Laughing Hard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Wike And Ikpeazu On Vacation In Turkey by shigishege: 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2022
[quote author=ChoCho54 post=114239429][/quote] na you be this too?? Mogbe
Re: Photos Of Wike And Ikpeazu On Vacation In Turkey by shortIGBOman: 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
shigishege:
mad ooo shocked shocked grin cheesy

I love Abia. This is a world class, Modern and Automated pedestrian Bridge. With your #200, you are free to cross over the the other end of the Bridge. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Wike And Ikpeazu On Vacation In Turkey by shigishege: 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
shortIGBOman:

I love Abia. This is a world class, Modern and Automated pedestrian Bridge. With your #200, you are free to cross over the the other end of the Bridge. grin grin grin
you be real shortigboman. You no get joy at all

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Wike And Ikpeazu On Vacation In Turkey by DoneSimping: 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
Life is for the living…

Re: Photos Of Wike And Ikpeazu On Vacation In Turkey by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu calls for peace in SouthEast
(Watch Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S34UqhLjom8
Re: Photos Of Wike And Ikpeazu On Vacation In Turkey by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
Our money oooooooooooo!
Re: Photos Of Wike And Ikpeazu On Vacation In Turkey by MilitantAtheist: 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2022
That is the so-called Kwankwasiyya cap an irredeemable idiot here claimed wike wore to welcome Kwankwaso and some idiot pushed it to front page. The idiots that pushed that gibberish to front page the other day should have also make sure this heading was "wike wears Kwankwaso cap in Turkey". Irredeemable idiots.
Re: Photos Of Wike And Ikpeazu On Vacation In Turkey by paramakina202: 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2022
All Ikpeazu knows is to enjoy himself with Abia state money.
Na alcohol and olosho na him join this two looters together.
Re: Photos Of Wike And Ikpeazu On Vacation In Turkey by Merelyn(f): 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
Like u are better than them....

I feel ur pains.
Re: Photos Of Wike And Ikpeazu On Vacation In Turkey by CaptainFM1: 6:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
I've always suspected something going on between the two of them.
Re: Photos Of Wike And Ikpeazu On Vacation In Turkey by Merelyn(f): 6:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
Two failures

Like u are better than them..

I feel ur pains, take heart.
Re: Photos Of Wike And Ikpeazu On Vacation In Turkey by Ara21(f): 6:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
Wike still wear this red cap go Turkey, looking so serious.
Re: Photos Of Wike And Ikpeazu On Vacation In Turkey by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2022
Free money
Re: Photos Of Wike And Ikpeazu On Vacation In Turkey by sofiscatedmoron: 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2022
ThreeEyedRaven:

And the guy get mind dey go place wey another human being like am build
What have u built, no b d same man u be?
Re: Photos Of Wike And Ikpeazu On Vacation In Turkey by Elock1: 6:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
shortIGBOman:

None. Your first visit to Abia, na dirty, bad Road and flood go WELCOME you. grin grin grin
I swear... The matter tire me even as as an Abian
Re: Photos Of Wike And Ikpeazu On Vacation In Turkey by AkpaMgbor(m): 6:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ikpeazụ makes Buhari look like mahatma gandhi I swear! This man vexes me to no end angry

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Wike And Ikpeazu On Vacation In Turkey by spencekat(m): 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ndi nna
Re: Photos Of Wike And Ikpeazu On Vacation In Turkey by AkpaMgbor(m): 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
CaptainFM1:
I've always suspected something going on between the two of them.
Ikpeazụ has been cozying up to wike for political gains after he leaves office. He is wike's lap dog.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wike And Ikpeazu On Vacation In Turkey by shortIGBOman: 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
Elock1:
I swear... The matter tire me even as as an Abian

It's well Bro. The Next Governor might fix the State. That is, if Abia People vote wisely.
Re: Photos Of Wike And Ikpeazu On Vacation In Turkey by 3ple9iner: 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
If they know they want to go for vacation, the could have gone to Obudu cattle ranch.

I see no reason why a serving public officer would go abroad for medical care (Buhari) Vacation, Shopping. You were elected to serve not to enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wike And Ikpeazu On Vacation In Turkey by fof1: 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
ExAngel007:
Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State is currently on vacation in Turkey with his Abia State counterpart, Governor Okezie Ikpeazu.

Photos of the governors relaxing by the shores of the Aegean Sea were posted on Wike official Twitter handle on Tuesday, June 28.

"Finally enjoying a much-needed vacation in Turkey with my
brother, @GovernorIkpeazu" the post read.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/6/photos-of-wike-and-ikpeazu-on-vacation-in-turkey.html

You Can not Create such Finesse for Others to use...Shame on You,Mr.Acclaimed Project Governor

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wike And Ikpeazu On Vacation In Turkey by nkemoma(m): 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
Thunder should just electrocute them
Re: Photos Of Wike And Ikpeazu On Vacation In Turkey by moneyissweet(m): 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
When peter obi becomes the president of federal republic of Nigeria.

Just keep being obidient.

VictoryAssured:
When will Turkish come to Nigeria for vacation?

Re: Photos Of Wike And Ikpeazu On Vacation In Turkey by erico2k2(m): 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
shaibu123:
That to show our level of inferiority.
When was the last time a Turkish leader or even a foreign leader took a vacation in Nigeria?
Too bad
we are not a tourist destination.Jamaica is lobish buy people go there
Re: Photos Of Wike And Ikpeazu On Vacation In Turkey by Elock1: 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
shortIGBOman:

It's well Bro. The Next Governor might fix the State. That is, if Abia People vote wisely.
make I hear... GOD fatherism too much abeg... And the masses don't care, as long as they are getting their daily bread from ariaria... Nothing concern dem.
Re: Photos Of Wike And Ikpeazu On Vacation In Turkey by seunmsg(m): 7:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
They are in Turkey to plan Atiku’s defeat.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Wike And Ikpeazu On Vacation In Turkey by erico2k2(m): 7:06pm On Jun 28, 2022
shortIGBOman:

at least nah Area boys create this one even employ the lady to collect toll gate owo.
Now how about the done by Desmond with constituents money?
Re: Photos Of Wike And Ikpeazu On Vacation In Turkey by ChimaAdeoye: 7:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
ExAngel007:
Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State is currently on vacation in Turkey with his Abia State counterpart, Governor Okezie Ikpeazu.

Photos of the governors relaxing by the shores of the Aegean Sea were posted on Wike official Twitter handle on Tuesday, June 28.

"Finally enjoying a much-needed vacation in Turkey with my
brother, @GovernorIkpeazu" the post read.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/6/photos-of-wike-and-ikpeazu-on-vacation-in-turkey.html

Why is Wike always going on vacation with MEN?
Re: Photos Of Wike And Ikpeazu On Vacation In Turkey by OpinionCounts(m): 7:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
VictoryAssured:

When Nigerians begin to vote for Leaders based on the leader's proven character, past records and verifiable achievements, not based on tribalism, religion and financial inducement. Then we can have a country where not just turkey but people from all over the globe can visit for vacation.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wike And Ikpeazu On Vacation In Turkey by RPG2020(m): 7:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
VictoryAssured:

Not until you vote Obi as your next president

If not keep dreaming grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike / Tambuwal Gives Abdullahi Shehu House & Hajj Seat (Photos) / COVID-19: FG To Review Lockdown Relaxation This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.