Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,957 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

I’ve Lost All My School Certificates, Tinubu’s Placeholder Masari Tells INEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Lost All My School Certificates, Tinubu’s Placeholder Masari Tells INEC (720 Views)

I Lost All My School Certificates - Kabir Ibrahim Masari, Tinubu’s Placeholder / What Happens If Tinubu’s VP Placeholder, Masari, Goes Rogue? / Sanwo-olu: I’ve Lost Weight In Just One Week As Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I’ve Lost All My School Certificates, Tinubu’s Placeholder Masari Tells INEC by olatade(m): 5:04pm On Jun 28, 2022
In light of several controversies trailing the supposed loss of Bola Tinubu’s credentials, his dummy running mate, Kabir Ibrahim Masari, has informed the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) his school certificates were also missing.

A sworn affidavit for the loss of some original documents submitted to the electoral commission by Mr Masari and seen by Peoples Gazette, showed that the APC vice presidential candidate had misplaced vital documents including C of O of one plot KT 17522 in Katsina state, his Grade II certificate from Katsina Teachers College and his primary school certificate.

Menu
I’ve lost all my school certificates, Tinubu’s placeholder Masari tells INEC
The dummy vice presidential candidate is missing his Grade II certificate from Katsina Teachers College and his primary school certificate.

ADEFEMOLA AKINTADE • JUNE 28, 2022
Bola Tinubu/Kabiru Masari
Bola Tinubu/Kabiru Masari
In light of several controversies trailing the supposed loss of Bola Tinubu’s credentials, his dummy running mate, Kabir Ibrahim Masari, has informed the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) his school certificates were also missing.

Is joint pain preventing you from living a full life? There is salvation
Is joint pain preventing you from living a full life? There is salvation
flekosteel | Sponsored
Nigerian Millionaire Reveals: How to Get Rich with Bitcoin, Without Buying Bitcoin
Nigerian Millionaire Reveals: How to Get Rich with Bitcoin, Without Buying Bitcoin
Daily Finance | Sponsored

A sworn affidavit for the loss of some original documents submitted to the electoral commission by Mr Masari and seen by Peoples Gazette, showed that the APC vice presidential candidate had misplaced vital documents including C of O of one plot KT 17522 in Katsina state, his Grade II certificate from Katsina Teachers College and his primary school certificate.

“That sometimes in January 2021, while on transit within Wuse Area, FCT-Abuja, I discovered that my original Certificate of Occupancy (C of O) of Plot, No KT 17522, GRA Katsina, Katsina State; Certificate of Kaduna State Development Centre from 1994 – 1995; Grade II Certificate from Katsina Teachers’ College (KTC) from 1978 – 1983 and First Leaving School Certificate issued by Masari Primary, Katsina State, from 1972 – 1978, got lost,” partly stated the affidavit sworn by Mr Masari at the Supreme Court in July 2021 and submitted to INEC on June 17, 2022.

“That all efforts made to trace the documents proved abortive hence this affidavit,” the affidavit added.

The electoral law mandates candidates to submit their personal credentials that will be published for public scrutiny ahead of elections.

Meanwhile, Mr Tinubu had on Saturday insinuated Mr Masari was only a dummy running mate after he admitted that he was still searching for a suitable vice presidential candidate.

His statement lent credence to claims that the submission of Mr Masari’s name to the electoral office was only a stopgap to circumvent the INEC deadline for the 2023 elections.

Mr Tinubu and Mr Masari being Muslims may offset the religious balance and representation known with the nation’s highest office.

https://gazettengr.com/ive-lost-all-my-school-certificates-tinubus-placeholder-masari-tells-inec/
Re: I’ve Lost All My School Certificates, Tinubu’s Placeholder Masari Tells INEC by money121(m): 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ok
Re: I’ve Lost All My School Certificates, Tinubu’s Placeholder Masari Tells INEC by islandsscotch8: 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
Jagaban of Borgu will be the president no matter what.
Re: I’ve Lost All My School Certificates, Tinubu’s Placeholder Masari Tells INEC by Jollyman19: 5:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ooe
Re: I’ve Lost All My School Certificates, Tinubu’s Placeholder Masari Tells INEC by cleatsmottled9: 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
Asiwaju is the answer. Again, jagaban till eternity
Re: I’ve Lost All My School Certificates, Tinubu’s Placeholder Masari Tells INEC by Millimann: 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
These people are taking you people for granted.

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Lost All My School Certificates, Tinubu’s Placeholder Masari Tells INEC by Ezehillary(m): 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
In this life you come and you go , Tinubu it is time to go

1 Like

Re: I’ve Lost All My School Certificates, Tinubu’s Placeholder Masari Tells INEC by kettykin: 5:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
islandsscotch8:
Jagaban of Borgu will be the president no matter what.

Yes he will be the president of no certificate saga association

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Lost All My School Certificates, Tinubu’s Placeholder Masari Tells INEC by Timialaye: 5:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
These people again
Re: I’ve Lost All My School Certificates, Tinubu’s Placeholder Masari Tells INEC by shigishege: 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
So far his brain and experience are intact. No wahala. Those who wey get 12 PhD, 5 degres from Cambridge, Onitsha bridge, Oxford, Bedford, Crawford, Biafraudd, etc nothing dem show for it. Dem just dey owe gbese anyhow to the extent that they still need to enrol for adult school in Egypt. grin

13 Likes

Re: I’ve Lost All My School Certificates, Tinubu’s Placeholder Masari Tells INEC by Cubalabloo(m): 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
While in office, this two idiots will lost their sense of reasoning too.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Lost All My School Certificates, Tinubu’s Placeholder Masari Tells INEC by Naijanascam: 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
shigishege:
So far his brain and experience are intact. No wahala. Those who wey get 12 PhD, 5 degres from Cambridge, Onitsha bridge, Oxford, Bedford, Crawford, Biafraudd, etc nothing dem show for it. Dem just dey owe gbese anyhow to the extent that they still need to enrol for adult school in Egypt. grin

Are you this daft in this modern era because of cursed crumbs.......

waoooo congratulations and more elbow to your grease

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Lost All My School Certificates, Tinubu’s Placeholder Masari Tells INEC by MonkeyMods(m): 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
Tinubu and Masari are mad
Re: I’ve Lost All My School Certificates, Tinubu’s Placeholder Masari Tells INEC by Built2last: 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
Everything about Tinubu including his associates and supporters are fake

They create many fake handles in Nairaland to scam people

Re: I’ve Lost All My School Certificates, Tinubu’s Placeholder Masari Tells INEC by Blackfire(m): 5:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
Comedy
Re: I’ve Lost All My School Certificates, Tinubu’s Placeholder Masari Tells INEC by SalamRushdie: 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
This disgrace is just too much yet these clowns have people supporting them

1 Like

Re: I’ve Lost All My School Certificates, Tinubu’s Placeholder Masari Tells INEC by paracolaxnear1: 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
Baba Tinubu , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over them even if they reach a million soul. He is the governor with the best cabinet in his era and we are very sure that having a man like this as president means we will have capable hands at the helm of affairs, a win-win for Nigeria
Re: I’ve Lost All My School Certificates, Tinubu’s Placeholder Masari Tells INEC by Mynd44: 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2022

(1)

Wike, Backers Soft Pedal, Agree To Work For Atiku’s Victory | TV Independent / 2023: Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate Is Terrible – Adegboruwa / Osun: May You Not See Anything That'll Turn You To A Labourer, Vote APC - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.