Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Youtube Brand Sponsorship Offer For Youtubers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youtube Brand Sponsorship Offer For Youtubers (157 Views)

30 Free Tools And Resources For Youtubers / FTMO 10k Challenge Fee Sponsorship Offer / How To Get Sponsorship Deals For Your Events And Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Youtube Brand Sponsorship Offer For Youtubers by Godmother(f): 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
Guys, what's the worse brand sponsorship offer you've ever gotten for your channel?

I got mine today and I didn't know whether I should just burst into laughter or block the brand straight-up.

So, they reached out to me to create a promotional video.

According to the brand,

- I would create the video
- Promote it in a WhatsApp group of 250+ members.
- Promote it via my two Facebook groups of 3k and 12k members.

The lady now said she would offer me 2k.

It gets worse...

It's not even 2k real money, but virtual money that would be transferred to the account I would create on the brand's platform. To be used to run the account.

Needless to say, I told her to shove it.

Have you gotten a similar experience? How did you react?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbmxNSC-law
Re: Youtube Brand Sponsorship Offer For Youtubers by MommaD: 7:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
Your channel is still small, that's why. Concentrate on growing it and you'll get better offers in time.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Miss This ! - It Contains All The Information About Moneygram / How To Make Profits From Forex Trends / How To Use Instagram Giveaway To Drive Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.