Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Hair Extension Business - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Hair Extension Business (152 Views)

New Month, Data Extra, Pillars Academy, Adorn Hair Extension / Job Vacancy - Katampe Extension Abuja / You Asked For Extension, Now You Have It!!! Em-ployability Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hair Extension Business by julietchimdi(f): 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2022
Why You Should Start Up Hair Business In Nigeria?

It is a fact that the number of women in Nigeria is much more than that of men, meanwhile, they all have one thing in common, which is they are completely into doing hair such as using hair extensions, tip/tape hair, braids, colored or straightening their natural hair… This also means that hair business will never die in Nigeria. Accordingly, when you start up hair business in this gold place, you’ll be able to earn a lucrative income here. This post is going to show you why you should get prepared to start hair business in Nigeria right away.

How Is Hair Business in Nigeria Going?

In Nigeria, hair business is one of the biggest local industry in there. Everyone loves pretty outside look and hair is one of the main aspects that people use to evaluate their appearance. Rarely does anyone never go to any hair salon in Nigeria. Hair business is nowadays going more and more sharply and local customers always seek for the best quality hair service in this place, as a result, more and more people choose to start up hair business in Nigeria to meet the demands of this market.
How To Start Up Hair Business In Nigeria.
So what should we do to start our own hair business in this country? Follow these steps, definitely you’ll rock this industry.

Plan up: To be successful in hair business requires a careful plan and strategy with details of tasks and targets. So before you start your hair business in Nigeria, be sure you plan carefully what you need to do to launch your business, together with having wide knowledge of hair.

Secondly I hear people saying they don't have enough capital For Startup. But I will advice anyone waiting for 1million to fall from above to keep that taught aside. It will come but you have to start with little. And when it comes big you will know how to control your business.
STOP WAITING START IT UP. TAKE A STEP!!

What You Should Know Before You Start Up hair Business In Nigeria
This kind of business is a strong developing area to sink money into not only in Nigeria but also in a wide range of other countries in the world. There is no doubt that doing business in human hair, hair salon or wholesale hair distributors is a giant industry that earns you a huge amount of money each year due to the fact that everyone in the world is in need of hair service.

In addition, when you start up hair business in Nigeria, you gotta know that this is not only a giant industry to invest in but also cause you a lot of obstacles, however, if you make sure you have a good place in some shopping malls to start up your hair business in Nigeria, I’m sure that you’ll be capable of making a huge amount of money from it.

Likewise, if you wanna start up hair business in Nigeria, you gotta learn a lot before getting started, which includes a variety of styles ( wavy/ straight/ curly…), grades of hair, to types of hair such as weft hair/ Clip-in hair extensions/ ….). So, make sure you’re wise about it before starting up.

I understand you don't have the idea, that why it's necessary you start small and master the game.

Another thing to consider before starting up a hair business. A lot of people will like to go for cheap hairs but I must tell you that you are creating a bad name for your business.

Begin with quality and you see people advertising your business.

For more info check my signature
Or Chat me on Whatsapp 08134533471

(1) (Reply)

Experience Marketers Needed/sales Advisors Needed.. / 5 Traits That Makes A Good Immigration Lawyer / Motivational

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.