Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,027 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Why Do Caribbean Lizards Look Better Looking Than African Lizards - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Why Do Caribbean Lizards Look Better Looking Than African Lizards (71656 Views)

Strangest Fish In Caribbean Uses Its Fins As Legs To Walk Along The Seabed (Pix) / Royal Caribbean Takes Delivery Of World’s Largest Cruise Ship (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Do Caribbean Lizards Look Better Looking Than African Lizards by sematec(m): 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
This lizards first dey Nigeria before, their live were threatened and they travel abroad
Ilamina:

Caribbean lizards look more exotic and clean
Re: Why Do Caribbean Lizards Look Better Looking Than African Lizards by jericco1(m): 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
Instead of you to make a research you are here spewing rubbish
Re: Why Do Caribbean Lizards Look Better Looking Than African Lizards by Freerhyme1(m): 12:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
Main looking at these lizards to turn to Caribbean lizard go just dey hungry person
Re: Why Do Caribbean Lizards Look Better Looking Than African Lizards by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

I'm surprised you didn't have any reason to kick her with your rain boot grin

The girl no really well like that
Kicking her with my rain boot will worsen the case

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Why Do Caribbean Lizards Look Better Looking Than African Lizards by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

He doesn't know what he's saying.

Monitor is same everywhere.

Iguana is so distinct from monitor.... U can easily liken commodo Drago wit monitor, but not iguana.
The difference is too clear

Yeah, in some cases small commodo dragons might be mistaken for monitor lizards
But after maturity, the difference will surely show

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Why Do Caribbean Lizards Look Better Looking Than African Lizards by Buffalo2(m): 12:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Our own lizard be like LASTMA grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Caribbean Lizards Look Better Looking Than African Lizards by aklion: 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
Weather conditions and it's habitants environment...
Re: Why Do Caribbean Lizards Look Better Looking Than African Lizards by Transcriber: 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
jaxxy:
So we are appreciating reptiles now? undecided
Re: Why Do Caribbean Lizards Look Better Looking Than African Lizards by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
Werey thread
Re: Why Do Caribbean Lizards Look Better Looking Than African Lizards by GingerbreadMen(m): 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
Ilamina:
Our iguana just look gross
This is not an Iguana,this is a monitoring lizard
Re: Why Do Caribbean Lizards Look Better Looking Than African Lizards by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
sematec:
This lizards first dey Nigeria before, their live were threatened and they travel abroad
Even our normal lizards I dey fear dem, imagine if rainbow colored lizard come dey run for pesin front e mean say I go just vacate this country for una
Re: Why Do Caribbean Lizards Look Better Looking Than African Lizards by SaturnNick(m): 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
I don't believe what you meant. Ours are good looking as well

Re: Why Do Caribbean Lizards Look Better Looking Than African Lizards by Freshprince197: 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
Na suffer cos African own looking pale.
Re: Why Do Caribbean Lizards Look Better Looking Than African Lizards by ismodiwa(m): 1:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
Leave our lizard alone

Re: Why Do Caribbean Lizards Look Better Looking Than African Lizards by etrange: 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lol... lizard racism. They just have different colors and not necessarily better. The brightly colored African agama is still stunning.
Re: Why Do Caribbean Lizards Look Better Looking Than African Lizards by etrange: 1:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
hadaydhollarpo:
Just hear yourself talking.... You bin dey compare Caribbean to Africa haaba....! Caribbean na your mate? ���
Lol... Which the exception of Jamaica, which Caribbean country are you really praising like this? I mean no offense to them cause they're actually just Africans outside Africa. I'm just curious.
Re: Why Do Caribbean Lizards Look Better Looking Than African Lizards by etrange: 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
SamPeeLamen:
Na only lizard? If you like baff 20 times a day for Nigeria, your skin no go resemble Caribbean pesin own.

This reeks of inferiority. Caribbeans have exactly the same skin as Africans. You can't even tell someone is asides those with the signature dreads, you can't even tell if someone is Caribbean or African till they speak. Leave internet pictures, you of all people should know the internet is staged.
Re: Why Do Caribbean Lizards Look Better Looking Than African Lizards by etrange: 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
ekevwe:

It could be the weather and region. The Caribbean lizards may not survive in our region because of the weather

What's the difference in weather?
Re: Why Do Caribbean Lizards Look Better Looking Than African Lizards by etrange: 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
Enumerator:
Ask your self this, why are pictures taken abroad different from those taken in Nigeria?

Lol... and Caribbean is the "abroad"? Jamaica aside, which Caribbean country is better than yours?
Re: Why Do Caribbean Lizards Look Better Looking Than African Lizards by etrange: 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
Dagger111:
Na so their babes sef clean pass Naija's babes. Come and beat me.

And thier men too.

Re: Why Do Caribbean Lizards Look Better Looking Than African Lizards by Dagger111(m): 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2022
etrange:

And thier men too.

Ori e gbale.
Re: Why Do Caribbean Lizards Look Better Looking Than African Lizards by pashiano: 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
Nah see finish dey worry you OP, you don see them sotey, they now look normal in ur eye. Don't you think the locals in the Caribbean will think same of there own lizard.....

PS: Though they appreciate nature than us in Africa.
Re: Why Do Caribbean Lizards Look Better Looking Than African Lizards by tegaever: 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
Just because you want to rubbish Nigeria you upload picture of a different animal to pass as an Iguana. That's a Monitor Lizard. Type Monitor Lizard on Google and see what it will bring. We don't have Iguanas in Nigeria. Google can help you clarify.
Ilamina:
Our iguana just look gross
Re: Why Do Caribbean Lizards Look Better Looking Than African Lizards by noah24(m): 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
Bicos u see dem all d time.. If u were in Caribbean.. U wud say d same tin abt african lizards �
Re: Why Do Caribbean Lizards Look Better Looking Than African Lizards by Ilamina(f): 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
tegaever:
Just because you want to rubbish Nigeria you upload picture of a different animal to pass as an Iguana. That's a Monitor Lizard. Type Monitor Lizard on Google and see what it will bring. We don't have Iguanas in Nigeria. Google can help you clarify.
I wish we had iguanas

Instead of monitor lizards
In my village in Nigeria,my ancestors killed all the monitor lizards because it's ugly and kills babies

They know better
Re: Why Do Caribbean Lizards Look Better Looking Than African Lizards by IbileIfe: 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
Ilamina:
Even their iguana, looks so sexy

They look like chameleons

Re: Why Do Caribbean Lizards Look Better Looking Than African Lizards by kernniejay(m): 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
Ilamina:
Even their iguana, looks so sexy
They look like chameleons
Are you sexually aroused by that iguana? You cannot talk without mentioning the word "sex" or "sexy" why?
Re: Why Do Caribbean Lizards Look Better Looking Than African Lizards by Pootle: 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
cos africa is the home of all ugliness
Re: Why Do Caribbean Lizards Look Better Looking Than African Lizards by SoaringLife01: 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
Na wa for Wireline .

Nigerians dey think of how to survive, na lizard when fine pass na enter front page.

Wahala dey o.
Re: Why Do Caribbean Lizards Look Better Looking Than African Lizards by paduzman: 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
Jeromejnr:
You should take a trip to Jos.

I have seen beautiful creatures especially in the Mountains that I didn't know existed in Nigeria.
very true.
Re: Why Do Caribbean Lizards Look Better Looking Than African Lizards by Formation10: 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
Wahala b like bicycle for 9ja even lizard dey fill am too
Re: Why Do Caribbean Lizards Look Better Looking Than African Lizards by Nwaajasa: 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
lilyheaven:
The lizard fine for my eyes, I don’t know why he didn’t see any beauty in them.
my friend not only for your eyes ooo, he can't see the beauty because he Carry racism enter animal kingdom

Boy From 16th Century Found Buried With Pot On His Head In Siberia / Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands / A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo)