Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Court Rules In Motions Seeking Tinubu, Atiku’s Disqualification - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Rules In Motions Seeking Tinubu, Atiku’s Disqualification (36192 Views)

Group Blast Ex Gov. Udom Emmanuel For Seeking Tinubu's Attention After Insult / US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR / 2023: Court Okays Suit Seeking Tinubu Trial Over Alleged Perjury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Rules In Motions Seeking Tinubu, Atiku’s Disqualification by Midastorch(m): 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
[quote author=GoooodHardDick post=114242257]Peter Obi. Man is so filled with wisdom, highly knowledgeable with a very high IQ.

No doubt, peter Obi is the best man Nigeria needs at the moment. Get your PVC and vote for labour party
[/quote

Swear say you no be igboLMFAOOOOOOOO
Re: Court Rules In Motions Seeking Tinubu, Atiku’s Disqualification by victorsola: 10:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
Re: Court Rules In Motions Seeking Tinubu, Atiku’s Disqualification by OmoAkin85: 11:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
Jmichael1:
Notin concern me with nigeria politicians ooh.,

who pay pass nah i go vote 4...

either apc or pdp or lp or nnpp and so on...

the highest bidder among any party got my vote....
i don laugh my belle don scattered
Re: Court Rules In Motions Seeking Tinubu, Atiku’s Disqualification by Ilaje1: 11:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
Amaechi will become the next president, Mark this space. Tinubu has too many baggage - drug dealer, age falsification, certificate forgery, embezzlement of Lagos fund, conversion of Lagos properties to his personal properties, chasing away of the Ilajes, Ijebus and others living in Maroko because Lagos state wanted to use the Land but people like Tinubu and Co awarded/sold the land to their padi padi, just like Magodo. Tinubu will be disqualified and Amaechi will take over.
Re: Court Rules In Motions Seeking Tinubu, Atiku’s Disqualification by ufotunang: 12:40am On Jun 29, 2022
No need for all this court cases.....just get your PVC and vote for Peter obi.that is all .. matter settled
Re: Court Rules In Motions Seeking Tinubu, Atiku’s Disqualification by shegz24(m): 2:18am On Jun 29, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

But where's drugnubu certificate? Abi he no go school nii? Why is he hiding his real age? Why does he always fly to France for medical check-ups? What happened to the so Called beautiful Lagos State they said he buidt? Are there no hospitals there? Truly, drugnubu is a Fraud and must not be entrusted with the treasury keys of Nigeria

When Obi flies to Egypt, its to study their government and economy but apparently when Tinubu flies to France its for medical check-up.

U lot just amaze me.
cheesy
Re: Court Rules In Motions Seeking Tinubu, Atiku’s Disqualification by Grandemperor(m): 2:19am On Jun 29, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
He didn't go to school but wants to rule Nigeria. That druggie's brain should be checked. This is exactly Why Nigeria needs peter Obi to rescue this country from this corrupt thieves

In a sane society, the likes of Tinubu and Atiku wouldn't even be allowed to contest in any public office at all.. Nigerians says NO to Old cargos!!!!!.
Dis one don murd him papa and mama finish, na only under-30 dey for dem house. Even di okongwu neighbors don pick race comot. Who no know go know.
Re: Court Rules In Motions Seeking Tinubu, Atiku’s Disqualification by Gospel2Day: 2:41am On Jun 29, 2022
Tinubu should just come out clean and disclose events surrounding his preteen and teenage years.
When did he travel out to America?
Which primary and secondary schools did he attend before he travelled out to the States?
If Madam Tinubu adopted him, where was he before the adoption?
These revelations will silence his critics and those who are curious to know about his humble beginnings.
Such part of his life should not be
shrouded in secrecy and mystery.
May God help him.
Re: Court Rules In Motions Seeking Tinubu, Atiku’s Disqualification by Wokenaija: 3:07am On Jun 29, 2022
We all know that Tinubu is a thug, how he even got to this level in politics shows that our system has deteriorated. Seun the owner of this blog is an e-rat for Tinubu ( you can check his Twitter) so what do expect? Urchins standing on a drug addicts mandate grin Abeg make I go Instagram where better people dey!
Re: Court Rules In Motions Seeking Tinubu, Atiku’s Disqualification by henrydav: 3:32am On Jun 29, 2022
If tinubu mistakingly win, they should employ international sheet packer cus Also rock will be filled with sh
Re: Court Rules In Motions Seeking Tinubu, Atiku’s Disqualification by henrydav: 3:34am On Jun 29, 2022
If tinubu mistakingly win, they should employ international sheet packer cus Aso rock will be filled with sheet
Re: Court Rules In Motions Seeking Tinubu, Atiku’s Disqualification by olamike02: 5:04am On Jun 29, 2022
These IPOB pigs want to take backdoor to Aso Rock grin grin grin. You can't smell anything. Continue to campaign for your Saint OBI Pandora.
Re: Court Rules In Motions Seeking Tinubu, Atiku’s Disqualification by cuteralph101(m): 5:11am On Jun 29, 2022
IgOga:

grin grin grin wisdom that got him impeached as governor of Anambra state? Wisdom to bribe LP leadership to emerge as the presidential candidate within 2 weeks of joining?

Just manage your expectations....you are dealing with politicians in Nigeria
Lols Peter Obi is not perfect but be rest assured he's wont risk his money to bribe for politics. Else he would have done it in PDP and tried his confidence. He was impeached for not sharing states largest, Read up on why he was impeached and courts judgement before u sound like an illiterate.
Re: Court Rules In Motions Seeking Tinubu, Atiku’s Disqualification by jkpbestseries: 5:20am On Jun 29, 2022
Kwanza:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/28/court-rules-in-motions-seeking-tinubu-atikus-disqualification/

waste of time and resources...... Those sharp bad guys that own a share in the judiciary
Re: Court Rules In Motions Seeking Tinubu, Atiku’s Disqualification by olawonder(m): 5:33am On Jun 29, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
He didn't go to school but wants to rule Nigeria. That druggie's brain should be checked. This is exactly Why Nigeria needs peter Obi to rescue this country from this corrupt thieves

In a sane society, the likes of Tinubu and Atiku wouldn't even be allowed to contest in any public office at all.. Nigerians says NO to Old cargos!!!!!.

So in his prime young age when everyone at his age were going to school… what do you think he was doing? Unless you yourself didn’t go to school at all, you should know how likely is the possibility to lose your credentials. I certainly went to primary and secondary schools and college too but if you ask me now to produce my certificates, I’m going to disappoint you on that!
Re: Court Rules In Motions Seeking Tinubu, Atiku’s Disqualification by Smoke55: 6:00am On Jun 29, 2022
IamWonderful:
Pandora Peter Obituary noticed he is no match for Tinubu and Atiku, so he is sending his urchins, IPOB miscreants and cannibals to institute court cases against Tinubu and Atiku, grin grin grin
Two billion igbos cannot stop Tinubu
lolz igbos be giving you sleepless nights..

We will always be there to torment your coconut head... grin

It's a promise not a threat!!
Re: Court Rules In Motions Seeking Tinubu, Atiku’s Disqualification by Jmichael1(m): 6:20am On Jun 29, 2022
OmoAkin85:
i don laugh my belle don scattered

bros...na so e be ooh,who pay pass na i dey vote for.
Re: Court Rules In Motions Seeking Tinubu, Atiku’s Disqualification by Nwaelohim: 6:23am On Jun 29, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

South East and Anambra State needs to be rescued, charity begin at home
Re: Court Rules In Motions Seeking Tinubu, Atiku’s Disqualification by TREX002: 6:28am On Jun 29, 2022
stainedanisus1:
Asiwaju of Nigeria , on your mandate we stand. He is the governor with the best cabinet in his era and we are very sure that having a man like this as president means we will have capable hands at the helm of affairs, a win-win for Nigeria
Your head needs to be checked thoroughly cus there just might be a sign of mental degradation.. make that mandate strike u there ..
Re: Court Rules In Motions Seeking Tinubu, Atiku’s Disqualification by Nauttyprof(m): 6:44am On Jun 29, 2022
All these people going to court over this man certificate are just sick. They can never win the case.

Instead of them to plan how they will win this man and Atiku at the election through a formidable force, they are busy wasting time in court.

The man has no worries on court cases as he knows he will win. His worries are Peter Obi now and until every of these other parties come together and support Peter Obi, they are going nowhere.
Re: Court Rules In Motions Seeking Tinubu, Atiku’s Disqualification by SeunOSEWApenis(f): 6:46am On Jun 29, 2022
stainedanisus1:
Asiwaju of Nigeria , on your mandate we stand. He is the governor with the best cabinet in his era and we are very sure that having a man like this as president means we will have capable hands at the helm of affairs, a win-win for Nigeria
you've been busted already. Nairaland bot
Re: Court Rules In Motions Seeking Tinubu, Atiku’s Disqualification by kwasoly(m): 6:50am On Jun 29, 2022
IamWonderful:
Pandora Peter Obituary noticed he is no match for Tinubu and Atiku, so he is sending his urchins, IPOB miscreants and cannibals to institute court cases against Tinubu and Atiku, grin grin grin
Two billion igbos cannot stop Tinubu

You are a big FOOL
Re: Court Rules In Motions Seeking Tinubu, Atiku’s Disqualification by wilroy: 7:36am On Jun 29, 2022
If Pablo Escobar was still alive as a Nigerian, he’d be worshipped on a daily
Gets more fame than Drugnubu and Might be the current president of Nigeria ruling in his 5th term

Na people wey no get brain plenty pass for this shit/shiter/shittest hole
Re: Court Rules In Motions Seeking Tinubu, Atiku’s Disqualification by IamWonderful: 7:40am On Jun 29, 2022
kwasoly:

You are a big FOOL
You can face your mother and say it, I am not responsible for your disappointment
Re: Court Rules In Motions Seeking Tinubu, Atiku’s Disqualification by IamWonderful: 7:41am On Jun 29, 2022
Smoke55:
lolz igbos be giving you sleepless nights..

We will always be there to torment your coconut head... grin

It's a promise not a threat!!
sleepless night? hehehehehe igbos are just on the tip of a finger.
Re: Court Rules In Motions Seeking Tinubu, Atiku’s Disqualification by Smoke55: 7:53am On Jun 29, 2022
IamWonderful:
sleepless night? hehehehehe igbos are just on the tip of a finger.
even a pain in your finger can give you sleepless nights..

The distance between you and sense is like from Nigeria to China..
Re: Court Rules In Motions Seeking Tinubu, Atiku’s Disqualification by kwasoly(m): 10:02am On Jun 29, 2022
IamWonderful:
You can face your mother and say it, I am not responsible for your disappointment

Is a pity you don't have anyone.
Re: Court Rules In Motions Seeking Tinubu, Atiku’s Disqualification by Frizz001: 11:54am On Jun 29, 2022
What is the point of 'winning' only to enthrone a clear disaster? This is how y'all 'won' with Buhari but now, na una recant and cry pass. Now is the time to pause, think and be sure of what you are actually supporting/standing for not just winning for the hell of it. That's mere Pyrrhic victory.
helinues:

As loosing no dey tired you, continue
Re: Court Rules In Motions Seeking Tinubu, Atiku’s Disqualification by educarimo: 12:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
islandsscotch8:
Jagaban of Borgu . This man is just showing up everywhere you go. Jaga Jaga Jaga ban Borgu
if you vote am na you know. with this jagaban i sure say Nigeria no go de jaga jaga de go?
Nigerians blood no dey for my haed as i no go vote for Jagaban say i don wash my hand for water.
period.
Re: Court Rules In Motions Seeking Tinubu, Atiku’s Disqualification by adekolaelect(m): 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
4teenblaq:
grin tinubu out, Amechi in
Atiku out, Wike in.

At the end we have
Peter obi
Amechi
Wike

grin

The election go mad gun grin

God do this for us( ss & Se)
Dreamer like you like futur impossible Tense .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Nigeria Elections: We Saw Evidence Of Vote-buying, EU’s Chief Observer Says / Why Buhari Will Not Speak To Nigerians From London – Femi Adesina / Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.