Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

NSCDC Arrests Woman With Three Explosives In Cross River - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NSCDC Arrests Woman With Three Explosives In Cross River (45735 Views)

EFCC Raids Abuja Hotel, Arrests Woman, Others With Fake $427,400 / Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) / Police Arrests Woman Filmed Flogging And Locking A Boy Inside A Dog Cage (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Arrests Woman With Three Explosives In Cross River by hardbody: 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
Re: NSCDC Arrests Woman With Three Explosives In Cross River by Thomthom(m): 10:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Women are more dangerous than men sad
Sapphire or the futureisfemale no go gree this statement
Re: NSCDC Arrests Woman With Three Explosives In Cross River by efjaydee(m): 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
Omó

Re: NSCDC Arrests Woman With Three Explosives In Cross River by maxtop(m): 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
"Sending explosives through public transport is illegal" .....this statement is ludicrous. Having explosives alone is dangerous but transporting it is suicidal in all ramifications. My 2 cents though

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Arrests Woman With Three Explosives In Cross River by compton11(m): 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
She should state his mission!
Re: NSCDC Arrests Woman With Three Explosives In Cross River by compton11(m): 10:14pm On Jun 28, 2022
Another Protestant terrorist caught,and if she succeed now,niggas would be blaming it on Islam!

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Arrests Woman With Three Explosives In Cross River by KosiGee(m): 10:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
Parading and exposing this woman in this manner might have allowed the husband and others connected with this transaction to escape and disappear.

NSCDC didn’t do this right. Why not take the woman in, interrogate her and follow the leads.

The husband would’ve been arrested easily and the receiver as well.

NSCDC just wanted to show off.
Re: NSCDC Arrests Woman With Three Explosives In Cross River by sript: 10:23pm On Jun 28, 2022
No wonder at the middle of a cool afternoon,,when one is having his siesta at home , out of nowhere you will hear a loud banging sound which is usually accompanied with vibration of the roofing and windows...

Ask they will tell someone is blasting thier wells (kanga)
Re: NSCDC Arrests Woman With Three Explosives In Cross River by HilcomTech(m): 10:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
Aniebet John. Another Obidient terrorist.

Thank God she was cought, if not they would have blamed Fulani heardsmen

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Arrests Woman With Three Explosives In Cross River by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 28, 2022
Stuffs they use to blow up rocks. Someone is using a construction company to import mine explosives.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Arrests Woman With Three Explosives In Cross River by AbuAeesha: 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
so she is not an herdswoman. good she was caught.
Re: NSCDC Arrests Woman With Three Explosives In Cross River by EndWeakerection: 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
Terrible
Re: NSCDC Arrests Woman With Three Explosives In Cross River by ViceGovernor: 10:41pm On Jun 28, 2022
This table Una dey shake so.....bandit wife dey jeje una go arrest am.
I sha know say tongue wen no gree stay one place na teeth go bite am
Re: NSCDC Arrests Woman With Three Explosives In Cross River by lolu2019: 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
Re: NSCDC Arrests Woman With Three Explosives In Cross River by Omoslim26: 10:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
Shalommy:
cheesy cheesy You're thanking God with your bad news? undecided

grin grin grin grin grin nothing God no go see for hand oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Arrests Woman With Three Explosives In Cross River by DroppingLiquid: 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
Chiraq77:
Una dey Ment

Why u dey hide her face

Maybe OdefaGirl can explain to us why they hid this terrorists face. I'm sure it has nothing to do wit her gender.

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Arrests Woman With Three Explosives In Cross River by damiloladuke: 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2022
Wow
Re: NSCDC Arrests Woman With Three Explosives In Cross River by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
Afonja at it again
Re: NSCDC Arrests Woman With Three Explosives In Cross River by Pathfinder2090: 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
All your life, beware of women
They are more dangerous than men �
Re: NSCDC Arrests Woman With Three Explosives In Cross River by eedimo(m): 10:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
Sending an explosive to my LGA?
It's useless
Re: NSCDC Arrests Woman With Three Explosives In Cross River by Trackstars: 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
Pes41:
stop opening multiple moniker to be typing nonsense ,are you no longer using https://www.nairaland.com/trackstar
You just opened another account trackstars only you, you must be the Anthony faith s.h okeke on this forum
Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique mukina2 justwise Rocktation oamj4
once they catch you, you start to frame people up and lie against them. So if I lost my password I can't open new account again? Celestine Nwankwo the criminal, nemesis will catch up with you soon. Mark my word

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Arrests Woman With Three Explosives In Cross River by ArewaNorth: 11:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
Thank God. If they succeed in their usual sinister some innocent people hundred kilometres away would pay for it.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspected Thief Set Ablaze In Delta For Snatching Phone With Toy Gun (Graphic) / He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim / 8-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Abuja After Losing A Game To His Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.