Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

I Don't Want To Die - Leave Now Alive Or Leave As A Corpse Chacha Eke Announces - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Don't Want To Die - Leave Now Alive Or Leave As A Corpse Chacha Eke Announces (310 Views)

Download Mp3: Sam Smith – To Die For / Billie Eilish - No Time To Die (mp3 Download) / Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Die - Leave Now Alive Or Leave As A Corpse Chacha Eke Announces by Haboseyday(f): 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
I DON'T WANT TO DIE - LEAVE NOW ALIVE OR LEAVE AS A CORPSE CHACHA EKE ANNOUNCES SPLIT WITH HUSBAND

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h7_MpLTcuA

#gistwiththeresa #chachaeke #chachaekefaani
Re: I Don't Want To Die - Leave Now Alive Or Leave As A Corpse Chacha Eke Announces by Onyipk: 9:50pm On Jun 28, 2022
The decision to leave an abusive marriage remains the sole responsibility of the one being abused. It is not the responsibility of your pastor/ parents/family/friends/foe etc they can only assist you when you are ready to leave if need be. Afterall, sister Osinachi was buried last weekend and her senior pastor was never at her graveside. Of course sentimental people will argue that the regional pastor was present it is well let me not digress too far.

Also, if you like give yourself names like bipolar, depressed, mad etc. in order to cover up for the abuser, it is either the grave or body loss the abused is joking with. Remember that self deceit is the worse form of deceit.

If leaving an abusive marriage will make you live long to take care of your children please leave. Just know that you don't have to leave with noise or sensation of social media as we can only comment but cannot save you.

Just leave and save your life period.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mr P And Simi Love Song Will Blow Your Mind / DJ Spinall - Top Mama (feat. Reekado Banks, Phyno & Ntosh Gazi) / Céline Dion - Incredible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.