Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) (42080 Views)

Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) / Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) / Food Vendor Dies While Rescuing Colleague From Electric Shock. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by ottersberger(m): 11:22am On Jun 29, 2022
GloriousGbola:

And this is the problem so many of you have. Stop repeating western talking points.

Also, try to actually show some intelligence

There are multiple garb worn by muslim women

Hijab
Chador
Burqa
Niqab

In your mind, women have no choice in what they wear, but are forced.

You actually think all the women you see in hijab are wearing it because someone forced them to?

Or maybe you a few just channeling the submission bullshit that Christian males carry on their head

It would be nice if you actually used the Internet to gain some knowledge, but I guess that is too much for you. Much easier to choke on your bile. Women can wear hijab in school the sky is falling

That gentleman is entitled to wear his Olokun worship regalia to court. If you don't like it, the lagoon is waiting.
Again, make some sense next time.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by Thomasankara(m): 11:26am On Jun 29, 2022
SporaD8:

I am so loving this!!!
At best those lawyer who employ diabolical means to win cases won't need to hide it anymore!
lawyers during hearings can now speak into Buffalo horns and wear herbalist ephods in courtroom!
comrade u dey craz* on this one grin cheesy grin
Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by akusucymon: 11:28am On Jun 29, 2022
Doctors that serve olokun will soon dress like this to the theater, even drivers and pilots. What madness is going on with the supreme Court.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by Thomasankara(m): 11:29am On Jun 29, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
When Nigeria was formed somethings were not addressed at all. Things that can boomerang in the future were not settled. Our leaders back then failed to look at some boundaries and failed to limit them on certain issues. Nigeria came about as a kangaroo formation and that is why we keep having problems

spot on!
Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:34am On Jun 29, 2022
NIGERIA IS A SECULAR STATE,PRACTISE YOUR RELIGION TO YOUR PERSONAL SELF.
RELIGION BIAS IS A SERIOUS CRIME AND TOOL OF DISTABILIZATION AND DISUNITY.LETS ALL SHUN RELIGIOUS BIAS.
THAT MAD MAN LAWYER WITH DEITY OUTFIT VERY DISGUSTING AND OFFENSIVE TO PUBLIC. HE MUST BE STOPPED OR TAKEN TO PSYCHIATRY.
stop the nonsense lawyer let him wear the rubbish in his shirine IN THE BUSH IN HIS VILLAGE and not in public SPACE.
AM SURE HE DID IT TO PROTEST HIJAB WEARING. NO MAD MAN OR MAD WOMan should wear hijab or deity feathers angry
MOST OF YOU AFRICANS ARE TRULY MAD,YOU CANT TRY THIS NUISANCE IN LONDON OR EUROPE. undecided
Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by skentelelady(f): 11:36am On Jun 29, 2022
compton11:
especially the one on Mary

Stop being stup1d. They di t wear cap in catholic schools. Only reverend sisters wear it. Not students
Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by FuckAllTheMODs: 11:44am On Jun 29, 2022
soullove1881:

All I read here is rant, rant, and rant!!!
Just tell me public figure you know.

Know this and know peace!
You're either a Muslim or christian because of your parents religion.
You're either a Yoruba or Igbo or Hausa because of your parents Tribe, and same goes to Geopolitical zone.

Only those who willingly converted to Christianity or Islam are the one with experience.

Trash upon trash, see talk...

How did you become a living creature on earth?
You fell down from heaven, right? or is it not through your parents?

In your effort to sound smart, you looked more unwise.

Young man, there are different ways things can be gotten but that doesn't make it less valid than the other in this case. Either you are born a Christian or you converted to a Christian, you are a Christian. One is not more original than the other.

Since, you are trying hard to make sense, why don't you convert from a Yoruba OR northern region to an Igbo or southsouth region?
Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by blaquebelle: 11:56am On Jun 29, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Please spare me the hypocrisy.

If traditional worshippers started dressing like dibias and medicine men everywhere the same Nigerian Christians would have a mental melt down.

The devil is upon us!

Respect how others perform their religion. That is very rich from a Nigerian Christian who will celebrate burning down a shrine for Jesus.

Please feel free to cosplay as any traditionalist you feel like.

Just do it with the same rigor that muslim women do with the hijab.

Then we will know you are serious in your pursuit of 'religious freedom'

Bunch of hypocrites.

They see nuns and smile, see women in hijab and foam at the mouth, and then they wail about religious tolerance.
I'm trying to understand your last point. Are there fully dressed nuns in court now? No one said anything is wrong with the hijab. People are just saying there should be uniformity in official public spaces
Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by pababi2966: 11:57am On Jun 29, 2022
Hdgd

Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 29, 2022
tamdun:

But the one ur Catholic sisters wear don't freak u out, free urself from hatred...

Which catholic sisters cover their face with black mask??

And catholic sisters are always in the monastery They don’t dress like that and walk about in public
Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by Sleekfingers: 11:58am On Jun 29, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Lawyers move to stop their colleague from appearing in Olokun or traditional attire in court.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42lHmkdwtlY

Useless country....other countries are focusing on development.......the has the right to wear his religion attire.....
As a matter of fact, if they can allow Muslims to wear hijab, then celestial , C&S , Ogun , sango, sopono, olokun , osun , worshippers , should also start wearing their religion attire to school, work ........bunch of useless confused people

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by GloriousGbola: 12:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
blaquebelle:

I'm trying to understand your last point. Are there fully dressed nuns in court now? No one said anything is wrong with the hijab. People are just saying there should be uniformity in official public spaces

uniformity in public spaces?

so how does a person wearing western suits another wearing agbada, another wearing babariga, and so on and so forth come out as uniformity in official public spaces?

by your own words, you are exposing the rank hypocrisy in the arguments of all these traditionalist cosplayers

uniformity in official public spaces - now thats a good one
Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by yemmywesey(m): 12:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
Nice attire, since women can wear hijab as a fundamental to their religion, it also right for a traditional worshiper to dress too in his own attire. It's a fundamental human rights.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by GloriousGbola: 12:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
there is a lot of deliberate mental retardation on display, but let me ask - on a scale of one to fooking mooslim headslamas

which of these triggers you the most tongue

Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by slimmoney(m): 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
though i don't support the judgment but there is a big difference between hijab and burka, u actually referring to a burka.
SlyfoxxjReturns:

I swear. That Hijab shit freaks me out. There’s something particularly scary about being in same room with someone you can’t see their face. Covered completely head to toe in black. It’s a big terrorism risk that’s why even France with their extreme liberalism had to ban that one.
Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by JohnOkolo: 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Lawyers move to stop their colleague from appearing in Olokun or traditional attire in court.

Kudos to the judges of India Supreme Court who stood against Islamic Madness.

Una see this Nigeria we won't allow you guys and your mad religion to impose all your shit on us, when you meet your God you can dress however he pleases.

On earth, we won't allow or we all show our madness

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by leye4u: 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
DARLINGTON869:
What is good for the geese is also good for the gander

T O DARLING
The man in this picture with all these excess fat about to gulp several bottles of alcohol would think he is enjoying himself....but medically na gradual suicide him dey commit so
Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by Kdon2: 12:31pm On Jun 29, 2022
maasoap:

What is wrong o? Covering the heads or specifically, the wearing of hijabs?
As for the barrister, he can walk naked. I don't give a damn, no Muslim gives da fvck.

No one should be making noise then if people chose to dress the way their faith lead them. Simple logic

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by sonofElElyon: 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
officialwdhtv:

Self appointed amicus curiae
Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by harmony75: 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
Who want dibia as a lawyer!?
Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by Stanfeelings: 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
HilcomTech:

Stop foaming at the mouth and barking like a rabid dog.

OLODO wey you be. Did any Muslim stop you from wearing your babalawo attire?
SO WHY ARE THEY STOPPING HIM OR CHALLENGING HIM FROM WEARING HIS OWN?

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by Okpetruth(m): 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
Let him be. Supreme Court should have known the kind of problems their so called judgement would bring. How does school uniform and religious practice correlate? Supreme foolishness!
Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by Kurukuru: 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
I don't know why our people can't be tolerant. This is a school in the United States where the non-Muslims joined their Muslim colleagues to celebrate the Hijab day in school. Go to the United Kingdom and Canada, Muslim girls are allowed Hijabs in schools. After all, these are the people that brought the civilisation to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ph2PJ6CqIRQ

SporaD8:

Na your madness?!
Abeg make the maddest carry the day after all it started from the law school to the public schools
As it stands now, the purpose of UNIFORM in any institution in this country has been defeated by the Apex Court. Maybe when it gets to the army, we will then reconsider!
Allah Akbar!
Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by ibietela2(m): 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
HITsquad:
Our own Traditional religion is illegal and unrecognized... but a white man and Arab man's religion is legal and glorified?

If Buddhism and Hinduism managed to find it's way to Nigeria it would have been also recognized... as long as it's not of African origin it's legit.

Oh Africa! im personally not a religious person, but I respect all religion and beliefs... I would disrespect and disregard a foreign religion before I disrespect the religion of my ancestors.....

This Mentality and inferiority complex is the cause of our problems and the reason we are behind the rest of the world.

Make I copy your line
Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by BIGDADDY000(m): 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
HITsquad:
Our own Traditional religion is illegal and unrecognized... but a white man and Arab man's religion is legal and glorified?

If Buddhism and Hinduism managed to find it's way to Nigeria it would have been also recognized... as long as it's not of African origin it's legit.

Oh Africa! im personally not a religious person, but I respect all religion and beliefs... I would disrespect and disregard a foreign religion before I disrespect the religion of my ancestors.....

This Mentality and inferiority complex is the cause of our problems and the reason we are behind the rest of the world.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY, we share the same thoughts.
Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by Queen14: 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
Don't worry until they start using hijab for suicide bombing in ur community
Then Ur eyes will open
Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by compton11(m): 1:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
skentelelady:

Stop being stup1d. They di t wear cap in catholic schools. Only reverend sisters wear it. Not students
wear your wig and fake hair in peace and shut the fvck up
Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by SporaD8: 1:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kurukuru:
I don't know why our people can't be tolerant. This is a school in the United States where the non-Muslims joined their Muslim colleagues to celebrate the Hijab day in school. Go to the United Kingdom and Canada, Muslim girls are allowed Hijabs in schools. After all, these are the people that brought the civilisation to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ph2PJ6CqIRQ

Uniform ooo!!!
I repeat myself, Uniform is the bone of contention we are talking about!
Nobody gives a pin or stops you from wearing your religion in the absence of Uniform!
But where Uniform is stipulated and you decided to be the black sheep, then it is a cause for concern!
Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by compton11(m): 1:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
malvisguy212:
there are many PAGAN worship Muhammad Incorporated in Islam, example of one is doing tarwaf between marwa and safa. you need evidence ?

long before Islam, the PAGAN use hijab.

Mary did not put on hijab
Mary put on wig then!

What a dumb ass nigga!
Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by compton11(m): 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
harmargedon:
I don't think Mary wears it to school or work. We are Africans, make we no bury all our senses inside another man's religion. The reason I love the Chinese.
so because we are African make people that want hijab no wear it again as far as it doesn't affect anyone?
Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by nedekid: 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
Dreal1247:
The hijab madness must stop
Oh, is this matter of this lawyer and his traditional outfit related to the hijab ruling?
Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by HilcomTech(m): 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
akbonus:

NOBODY IS FOAMING O OGA,IT IS BECUASE YOU CRAZY AND RETARDED NORTHERNERS ARE TAKING US BACK TO THE 18TH CENTURY,SO MAKE UNA TRY GET SENSE THIS IS 21ST CENTURY AND COUNTRIES ARE RUNNING AND THINKING LIKE THE SPEED OF LIGHT NOT THIS CRAWLING PACE AT WHICH YOU GUYS WANTS US TO LEAVE.BREAK UP AND GO AND BE DRESSING LIKE HERDSMEN TO YOUR OFFICES NOBODY CARES

Hahaha.. No be only break na broken...

We will continue to rule you and there is nothing you can do about it.
Who do anyhow go see anyhow. You can ask Kanu and Igboho for clarifications if you are in doubt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims / Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast / Okada Rider Beheads School Boy (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.