Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Finding God In The Midst Of Life Challanges - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Finding God In The Midst Of Life Challanges (130 Views)

How To "Rule Thou In The Midst Of Your Enemies" / Dream Of Pope Signing A Document In The Midst Of Clergymen Plus What The Lord Sa / 3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finding God In The Midst Of Life Challanges by Belteshazzar1: 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
In life, we face divers challanges and situations. To some it brings about depression and a lot of thoughts which may try to question the love and care God promised to His children.

But i want to remind you that God is not against you beloved.
He loves and cares for you and won't let the storm sweep you away as you trust Him.
No matter what has happend and is happening, just try to find GOD at the center of it all. Just spend some time to seek Him in prayer now. In the midst of these challanges, He is making ways for you believe me.

I may not be a motivational speaker, but i want hope to rise again. You will come out victorious. This isn't goona be the end of life. God is making all things new.

Go to Your Maker in prayer, ask Him to show the way out.
You have tried enough to figure it out, but now it's time to trust and believe God. He will do it for you.

Stop stressing your mind, it gonna be fine.

Read Romans 8:32 and ask God what you want. It is well with you.

Maranatha
Re: Finding God In The Midst Of Life Challanges by Belteshazzar1: 10:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
Follow us on our facebook page for more @Revival in the Last Days a.k.a Aanathema Maranatha

God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Obedience Is Better Than Sacrifice... / And God Repented / Our Ordination And Sonship Is Equal For Everybody Who Believes In Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.