Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:24 PM

How Do You Get Through A Confused Stage In Life - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Get Through A Confused Stage In Life (1516 Views)

How Does It Really Get To This Stage In Marriage?? / Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age / Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Do You Get Through A Confused Stage In Life by 234GT(m): 11:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
Your mum will still get her monthly pensions after retirement, so don't put too much pressure on yourself.
Get a cake and wine for your mums 60th birthday. Don't do anything big, because there are more important things ahead of you.
I pray life smiles on you and you get a super job after nysc. Let your sisters learn hairdressing while in school so they can take care of little bills.
Be happy, and don't stress your heart and mind. Everything will end well.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Get Through A Confused Stage In Life by zurielsam(m): 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
234GT:
Your mum will still get her monthly pensions after retirement, so don't put too much pressure on yourself.
Get a cake and wine for your mums 60th birthday. Don't do anything big, because there are more important things ahead of you.
I pray life smiles on you and you get a super job after nysc. Let your sisters learn hairdressing while in school so they can take care of little bills.
Be happy, and don't stress your heart and mind. Everything will end well.
Thanks for your input boss
It's really appreciated
And Amen to your prayer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reception Locations In Sango-ota Or Abeokuta Area / Submission In A Marriage, What Does It Mean Nowadays? / I Need Anyone To Connect Me With A Juju Man Correct Babalawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.