Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

The Speech That Made Peter Obi Popular In The U.S - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Speech That Made Peter Obi Popular In The U.S (2109 Views)

The Speech Of Socrates On The Famous Socrates Trial / What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? / 10 Famous Speech That Will Impact Greatly In Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Speech That Made Peter Obi Popular In The U.S by Gobandu: 4:57am On Jun 29, 2022

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Speech That Made Peter Obi Popular In The U.S by Biafranodogwu55: 5:15am On Jun 29, 2022
PO the man of the moment

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Speech That Made Peter Obi Popular In The U.S by Skyfornia(m): 7:00am On Jun 29, 2022
I watched till the end... This man is an alien. Nigeria needs Peter Obi

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Speech That Made Peter Obi Popular In The U.S by pat077: 7:28am On Jun 29, 2022
Can't believe I watched it all. He spoke very well. This are the kind of people who need to manage our economy but sentiments won't make some people to think straight.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Speech That Made Peter Obi Popular In The U.S by christejames(m): 7:41am On Jun 29, 2022
True leadership radiates in PO...

We should take sentiment away and get it right for once as a nation come 2023.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Speech That Made Peter Obi Popular In The U.S by christm386: 7:50am On Jun 29, 2022
Pitiable! Most Nigerians don’t deserve this man, average Nigerian deserves tinubu, to continue the business as usual�

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Speech That Made Peter Obi Popular In The U.S by Seakay(m): 9:10am On Jun 29, 2022
Great Speech my Incoming President.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Speech That Made Peter Obi Popular In The U.S by Smile4me01(m): 9:21am On Jun 29, 2022
This Man is a sage and quintessential leader

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Speech That Made Peter Obi Popular In The U.S by Af0nja: 9:44am On Jun 29, 2022
Chai!!

Nwoke digodi good to go

Only those that wish our country well will watch this video till end.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Speech That Made Peter Obi Popular In The U.S by Af0nja: 9:46am On Jun 29, 2022
Lalasticlala

Seunosewa

Mynd44

3 Likes

Re: The Speech That Made Peter Obi Popular In The U.S by Tmex(m): 9:56am On Jun 29, 2022
What we need at the moment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Speech That Made Peter Obi Popular In The U.S by dmostcheerful(f): 10:00am On Jun 29, 2022
Man so good Nigerians don't deserve him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Speech That Made Peter Obi Popular In The U.S by Lastbornbuns: 10:12am On Jun 29, 2022
He just stated the plain truth. I like the fact he said "we need all parts of Nigeria" after talking about Zamfara's poor performance in NECO.
This man is a hard-core igbo Businessman grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Speech That Made Peter Obi Popular In The U.S by honour7: 10:29am On Jun 29, 2022
God, that is all I can say

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Speech That Made Peter Obi Popular In The U.S by PAWG(m): 10:40am On Jun 29, 2022
Hard as this might be, much respect to the man, he made nailed it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Speech That Made Peter Obi Popular In The U.S by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 29, 2022
Gobandu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5w5WJd_Odc

And Someone is Telling me this is not the Right man for The JOB!

who has bewitched the citizens of this very country angry

Still amaze at the rate the so called Youths are queuing behind some people who are not as outspoken as this very man...

My Opinion: Let's Hold a Presidential debate for all the contenders and see who is more innovative, intelligent, vibrant, up to date in terms of development, economic management and the rest of them!

Then we can all count our teethes with our tongue and decides who deems fit for the SIT

Alas may we get it RIGHT

Mr Learned

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Speech That Made Peter Obi Popular In The U.S by Tombrown3(m): 10:52am On Jun 29, 2022
MrLearned:

Still amaze at the rate the so called Youths are queuing behind some people who are not as outspoken as this very man...

My Opinion: Let's Hold a Presidential debate for all the contenders and see who is more innovative, intelligent, vibrant, up to date in terms of development, economic management and the rest of them!

Then we can all count our teethes with our tongue and decides who deems fit for the SIT

Alas may we get it RIGHT

Mr Learned

They will never do that. Someone like Atiku might chicken out just like he did 2019 and this same Obi represented him.

My only prayer is that, those who want a better Nigeria but can't get it because of the so many obvious seasons, will have a better grace to leave the country to a better place in the future.
Re: The Speech That Made Peter Obi Popular In The U.S by kenedy175(m): 11:24am On Jun 29, 2022
MrLearned:

Alas may we get it RIGHT

Mr Learned

Thats ideal, but those other men will never come. Their advisers/supporters won't even advise them to come. It will be a colossal embarrassment if they decide to come

1 Like

Re: The Speech That Made Peter Obi Popular In The U.S by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
MrLearned:

Alas may we get it RIGHT

Mr Learned

It is this kind of talk that made one woman laugh on Channels TV. You want to other candidates to make a fool of themselves. Mbok, allow them to do what they can, visit politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Speech That Made Peter Obi Popular In The U.S by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kelekele....

Wish me happy birthday Peter obi osiso

grin
Re: The Speech That Made Peter Obi Popular In The U.S by floss(m): 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
Hmmmm...if only....
Re: The Speech That Made Peter Obi Popular In The U.S by 4teenblaq: 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2022
MrLearned:

Alas may we get it RIGHT

Mr Learned

E be like say you want make somebody shit for knicker..

I no call any name ooo tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Speech That Made Peter Obi Popular In The U.S by securitywatch50: 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
La-la do the needful,
If you're not anti Obi

Move it to front page

Please oooo

1 Like

Re: The Speech That Made Peter Obi Popular In The U.S by TheOldGods: 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
Wow

1 Like

Re: The Speech That Made Peter Obi Popular In The U.S by pointblank247(m): 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
This is a man that we Nigerians should be begging to lead us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Speech That Made Peter Obi Popular In The U.S by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
The 3 ejanla must come out For a presidential debate in person , i no wan hear say Mr obi was represented by Mr so so and so or that , Atiku was invited for an important meeting with UNO . Tinubu must not go anywhere that day. Let them answer questions from youth of This country Biko . Nobody is going to Rush out For urgent whatever.

2 Likes

Re: The Speech That Made Peter Obi Popular In The U.S by CASTAGNE: 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: The Speech That Made Peter Obi Popular In The U.S by Wilson500: 1:58am On Jun 30, 2022
Its very glaring for all to see who is qualified for the job
But many people will allow their tribalistic sentiment to get the better of them
This country is a failed state

2 Likes

Re: The Speech That Made Peter Obi Popular In The U.S by Magnoliaa(f): 3:03am On Jun 30, 2022
Impressive. He's well-spoken and very intelligent. Also highly retentive, I suppose. One thing bursting my brain was how he spoke without reading from a paper and he was quoting figures from his head. Med o.

This is a front-page-worthy video.

3 Likes

Re: The Speech That Made Peter Obi Popular In The U.S by kollinz1234(m): 3:38am On Jun 30, 2022
What a man
Re: The Speech That Made Peter Obi Popular In The U.S by satandeterrible: 6:24am On Jun 30, 2022
I can't believe I watched this video to the end.

Obi's speech was enthralling, captivating, awe-inspiring and thought-provoking.

Nigeria will really be at loss of this man doesn't win this presidential election.

As for me and my family, we all are OBIDIENT!!!
Re: The Speech That Made Peter Obi Popular In The U.S by satandeterrible: 6:25am On Jun 30, 2022
lalasticlala this should be front page material.
Mynd44 please do the needful.

Nigerians need to realize the quality of leadership they're about to lose of we don't get it right this time around.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Madonna University, Elele Okija / What You Need To Know About Fupre / Secrets To Improving Your Memory In 7 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.