Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

OPINION : Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Who He Truly Is - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPINION : Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Who He Truly Is (581 Views)

Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? / Opinion:bola Tinubu Is Not A Greedy Man As Believed / The Many Dramas Of Senator Oluremi Tinubu, Who Tried To Silence Co-senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPINION : Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Who He Truly Is by OluremiSpot: 5:04am On Jun 29, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Who he truly is

* You have my permission to share.

Re: OPINION : Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Who He Truly Is by Fira09(m): 5:05am On Jun 29, 2022
This statement has said it all.......TINUBU IS A DRUG DEALING VAGABOND.

2 Likes

Re: OPINION : Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Who He Truly Is by Tunasco4u(m): 5:09am On Jun 29, 2022
Time will tell
I don't believe in Tinubu,Atiku or Peter Obi any of them
Yorubas believes in Tinubu because of clues
Atiku still wants to represent there own too but he his Ndi Cameron/hausa/ Fulani >:
Peter Obi wants to rule because he believes he can stand a chance of winning as igbo's onye Anambra
But for me the 3 of them are bloody
Tinubu too old
Atiku old/thief/Fulani
Peter/young and clueless/inexperience
but I will love to see how it goes
Re: OPINION : Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Who He Truly Is by Gandollaar(f): 5:24am On Jun 29, 2022
I didn't read the attached text. All I know is that Tinubu is same person as Amoda Sangodele from Iragbijibiti in Osun state and he's a mafia boss.
Re: OPINION : Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Who He Truly Is by Gandollaar(f): 5:26am On Jun 29, 2022
Tunasco4u:
Time will tell
Atiku still wants to represent there own too but he his Ndi Cameron/hausa/ Fulani >:
Peter Obi wants to rule because he believes he can stand a chance of winning as igbo's onye Anambra
Tinubu too old
Atiku old/thief/Fulani
Peter Obi clueless? This has exposed you as grossly dumb!

1 Like

Re: OPINION : Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Who He Truly Is by Karlovych: 5:28am On Jun 29, 2022
Amoda Lamidi Sangodele the drug baron!
Re: OPINION : Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Who He Truly Is by ajekpaks(m): 5:55am On Jun 29, 2022
okay
Re: OPINION : Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Who He Truly Is by Perfectbeing(m): 6:13am On Jun 29, 2022
Gandollaar:
Peter Obi clueless? This has exposed you as grossly dumb!
He lacks some basic economic principles.

He claims he wants to improve on our SMEs, but I watched a video where he was talking about how having more than one pair of shoe was a waste of time (mind you, he wasn't even talking about cutting cost o.). He said the only use of shoe is to protect the legs so having one pair of good shoe is enough.
Now many people will see this as a good thing to say forgetting it will affect SMEs that make shoes. Imagine if everyone is like Peter Obi and they buy only one pair of shoe and wear from 17 years. What will happen to people that produce shoes? They will go out of business cos there won't be any customer to patronise them. Same he said about watches. When everybody buys only one watch and wear for over 20 years, watch makers will go out of business.
Peter Obi is only talking about a producing economy and talking less about consumption. Production and consumption go hand in hand.

Peter Obi is clueless in the sense that he's thinking running an economy is the same as running a shop.
Re: OPINION : Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Who He Truly Is by Gandollaar(f): 6:26am On Jun 29, 2022
Perfectbeing:

He claims he wants to improve on our SMEs, but I watched a video where he was talking about how having more than one pair of shoe was a waste of time (mind you, he wasn't even talking about cutting cost o.). He said the only use of shoe is to protect the legs so having one pair of good shoe is enough.
Now many people will see this as a good thing to say forgetting it will affect SMEs that make shoes. Imagine if everyone is like Peter Obi and they buy only one pair of shoe and wear from 17 years. What will happen to people that produce shoes? They will go out of business cos there won't be any customer to patronise them. Same he said about watches. When everybody buys only one watch and wear for over 20 years, watch makers will go out of business.
Peter Obi is only talking about a producing economy and talking less about consumption. Production and consumption go hand in hand.

Peter Obi is clueless in the sense that he's thinking running an economy is the same as running a shop.
This is poorly pedestrian. Buzz off!

1 Like

Re: OPINION : Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Who He Truly Is by OluremiSpot: 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
Perfectbeing:

> Peter Obi has always made himself available for any questioning.
> Peter Obi is the ONLY one so far that has given proper deep insights into how he intends to lead this country. Others are just doing the normal "We will make Nigeria great again" claims
> Peter Obi is relating with the people intends to lead by himself. For once in this country, we need a president that will talk to us directly and not through aides and assistants, which has sadly become the norm.
> Peter Obi has welcomed criticism and have made several claims he wants anyone with contrary proofs to disprove. Others can not even stand a minute of questioning and have avoided giving direct answers to question been asked them.
E.g "Bola Ahmed Tinubu, could you please tell us the schools you attended with dates and what the bullion vans has brought into your house few years back ?" Is this really something that should lead into arguments folks ?

2 Likes

Re: OPINION : Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Who He Truly Is by Perfectbeing(m): 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
OluremiSpot:

> Peter Obi has always made himself available for any questioning.
> Peter Obi is the ONLY one so far that has given proper deep insights into how he intends to lead this country. Others are just doing the normal "We will make Nigeria great again" claims
> Peter Obi is relating with the people intends to lead by himself. For once in this country, we need a president that will talk to us directly and not through aides and assistants, which has sadly become the norm.
> Peter Obi has welcomed criticism and have made several claims he wants anyone with contrary proofs to disprove. Others can not even stand a minute of questioning and have avoided giving direct answers to question been asked them.
E.g "Bola Ahmed Tinubu, could you please tell us the schools you attended with dates and what the bullion vans has brought into your house few years back ?" Is this really something that should lead into arguments folks ?
I think you quoted the wrong person
Re: OPINION : Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Who He Truly Is by Softmirror: 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
Tunasco4u:
Time will tell
Tinubu too old
Atiku old/thief/Fulani

[b]GANDUJE, SHETTIMA, RIBADU, ALMAKURA, MASARI, EL RUFAI MUST BE YORUBAS TOO. MY GUY FORGET! IF ONLY YOU KNOW HOW THE NORTH CARRY TINUBU MATTER FOR HEAD YOU GO FEAR. THE THING BE SAY, TINUBU HAS BEEN SECRETLY AND PUBLICLY GENEROUS SINCE A VERY, VERY, VERY LONG TIME. TOUCHING LIFES POSITIVELY AND IT IS WHAT HE IS REAPING TODAY. ASK THE EMIR OF KATSINA, WHY HE SAID HE CAN'T FORGET THE GOOD TINUBU DID FOR HIM THAT WAS EVEN BEFORE HE BECAME THE EMIR OF KATSINA. BRO, IT'S NOT A YORUBA THING. INFACT IF NOT FOR THE 13 GOVERNORS FROM THE NORTH WHO KICKED AGAINST LAWAN WHO WAS PICKED AS A CONCENSUS CANDIDATE BY STORMING ASO ROCK TO MEET WITH PRESIDENT BUHARI AND DEMANDING FOR A FREE AND FAIR PRIMARIES, TINUBU WOULD HAVE BEEN TACTICALLY KNOCKED OUT.BRO, THE SUPPORT TINUBU HAS RECEIVED AND RECEIVING FROM THE NORTH IS NO CHILD'S PLAY. THE NORTH SINCERELY WANT POWER TO SHIFT TO THE SOUTHWEST, TO TINUBU TO BE PRECISE BECAUSE THE SEE A HOPE IN HIM BASED ON HIS PAST PERFORMANCE BOTH BEFORE AND AFTER HE JOINED POLITICS[/b].
Re: OPINION : Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Who He Truly Is by Softmirror: 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
undecided

(1) (Reply)

TINUBU/SHETIMA 2023 / Throwback To When FIRS Sealed Peter Obi’s Company Over Tax Debt / Why This Hausa Man Can Never Trust Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.