Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:11 AM

I Don’t Want To Go Missing – Chacha Eke’s Marriage Crashes - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Don’t Want To Go Missing – Chacha Eke’s Marriage Crashes (781 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: Actress Chacha Eke Marriage Crumbles | E-nigeria! / People Go Missing In Toronto’s Gay Village / Bus Carrying Bauchi Students Crashes On Their Way For Excursion In Kano. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Want To Go Missing – Chacha Eke’s Marriage Crashes by MrCover: 5:32am On Jun 29, 2022
Update From . COM

Chacha Eke, Nollywood Actress, has announced the end of her marriage with Austin Faani.

Chacha made this known in a post on her Instagram page.

The Movie Star said she was moving on with her life, adding that she does not want to die or go “missing” while living in her paradise.

The Actress, who had in 2020 said she was diagnosed with “Bipolar disorder when reports of her marriage crisis went viral, apologized for “living a lie these past years.”

”Many have died pretending all is well whilst wishing, hoping and praying for a better tomorrow.

“For the 2nd time in 2years, I am here again on social media boldly declaring that I am done with my marriage. My long overdue/relentless stance on this is of course no news to Austin Faani, the doctors and my parents.

“If push comes to shove & suddenly I am incommunicado, my lawyers, the welfare department and the Nigerian police force have my testimonials in recorded video clips/statements set for public release on all social media apps and national newspapers.“

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/28/i-dont-want-to-go-missing-chacha-ekes-marriage-crashes/

Re: I Don’t Want To Go Missing – Chacha Eke’s Marriage Crashes by MrCover: 5:32am On Jun 29, 2022
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun
Re: I Don’t Want To Go Missing – Chacha Eke’s Marriage Crashes by endsarrrs(f): 5:33am On Jun 29, 2022
undecided
Re: I Don’t Want To Go Missing – Chacha Eke’s Marriage Crashes by MrCover: 5:35am On Jun 29, 2022
endsarrrs:
undecided

See More Photos Via www.. Com
Re: I Don’t Want To Go Missing – Chacha Eke’s Marriage Crashes by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 5:57am On Jun 29, 2022
Majority of women dont know what they want in marriages, they just get into it.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Go Missing – Chacha Eke’s Marriage Crashes by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:00am On Jun 29, 2022
Chacha marriage will not end because this is a spiritual problem that can be handled one time...am sure her family and friends will step in again, I pray they help them out wisely

Re: I Don’t Want To Go Missing – Chacha Eke’s Marriage Crashes by chatinent: 7:23am On Jun 29, 2022
All I see is an attempt to trend.
Re: I Don’t Want To Go Missing – Chacha Eke’s Marriage Crashes by mytime24(f): 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
Wetin dem go diagnose u again now

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2022 / Lexus Is250 For Sale. / Am Finally In (no Try Me O!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.