Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:32 AM

Benue APC Lawmaker, Six Other Stalwarts Defect To PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue APC Lawmaker, Six Other Stalwarts Defect To PDP (17566 Views)

Anyim Pius Anyim, Obinna Ogba, PDP stalwarts defect to APC in Ebonyi (vid, pix) / Edo 2020: PDP Aspirants, Stalwarts Resist Obaseki / Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue APC Lawmaker, Six Other Stalwarts Defect To PDP by rolams(m): 9:33am On Jun 29, 2022
This transfer market wey just open now Na wahala ooo!
Re: Benue APC Lawmaker, Six Other Stalwarts Defect To PDP by famology(m): 9:34am On Jun 29, 2022
My eyes will be on Benue. I expect Rev Father Alia to sweep the polls in that state. He's too popular for any other candidate in the race.
Re: Benue APC Lawmaker, Six Other Stalwarts Defect To PDP by adioolayi(m): 9:35am On Jun 29, 2022
kenzysmith:
This Election is a Battle between south and north
Battle between Atiku vs peter obi

Atiku seeking for just a term is advantage to him
North will surely votes for him. Deltans will vote for him
He can be sure of 30%.south east votes.

As for obi all the churches has decided to vote for him CAN has Peter obi endorsements. Which is massive , youth re rooting for him also . I expect south easterns, and sothnern youths to votes massively for him.

In conclusion obi will win but Inec chairman who is a northerner will never announced an Igbo man president so Atiku will carry the day

Battle between Atiku and Obi

Or .

Battle between Asiwaju Jagaban and others

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Benue APC Lawmaker, Six Other Stalwarts Defect To PDP by Blessedassuranc(f): 9:35am On Jun 29, 2022
kenzysmith:

As for obi all the churches has decided to vote for him CAN has Peter obi endorsements. Which is massive , youth re rooting for him also . I expect south easterns, and sothnern youths to votes massively for him.

In conclusion obi will win but Inec chairman who is a northerner will never announced an Igbo man president so Atiku will carry the day

God forbid your last paragraph plss. That wont come to pass

1 Like

Re: Benue APC Lawmaker, Six Other Stalwarts Defect To PDP by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 29, 2022
k
Re: Benue APC Lawmaker, Six Other Stalwarts Defect To PDP by afamaustin(m): 9:36am On Jun 29, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Benue APC Lawmaker, Six Other Stalwarts Defect To PDP by afamaustin(m): 9:36am On Jun 29, 2022
I am still obident
Re: Benue APC Lawmaker, Six Other Stalwarts Defect To PDP by rolexino(m): 9:40am On Jun 29, 2022
Congratulations to them. Once they were blind, but now they can see. The difference.

1 Like

Re: Benue APC Lawmaker, Six Other Stalwarts Defect To PDP by Bkdson2121: 9:50am On Jun 29, 2022
Re: Benue APC Lawmaker, Six Other Stalwarts Defect To PDP by Jostoman: 9:59am On Jun 29, 2022
helinues:
Perhaps he loss the party primary
so you want them to stay in a party that is killing them in Benue state

2 Likes

Re: Benue APC Lawmaker, Six Other Stalwarts Defect To PDP by Miracle2020: 10:10am On Jun 29, 2022
Apc is death.

1 Like

Re: Benue APC Lawmaker, Six Other Stalwarts Defect To PDP by Advocate500: 10:17am On Jun 29, 2022
helinues:
Perhaps he loss the party primary
who ask you?

2 Likes

Re: Benue APC Lawmaker, Six Other Stalwarts Defect To PDP by Latestnewsline: 10:20am On Jun 29, 2022
Dino Melaye Sing Praises to Atiku, Call him the Next President, Mock Tinubu Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl7M25wrUkU
Re: Benue APC Lawmaker, Six Other Stalwarts Defect To PDP by jrusky(m): 10:24am On Jun 29, 2022
They have no option apc is not a party to stay any longer they have ruined Nigeria.
Re: Benue APC Lawmaker, Six Other Stalwarts Defect To PDP by Chamberlin1983(m): 10:34am On Jun 29, 2022
He loss relevance in the party. No doubt.
Re: Benue APC Lawmaker, Six Other Stalwarts Defect To PDP by bluefilm: 10:44am On Jun 29, 2022
APC is becoming so ugly like the face of that man wey no go ordinary primary school
Re: Benue APC Lawmaker, Six Other Stalwarts Defect To PDP by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:06am On Jun 29, 2022
Sycophants.

Nothing is stopping Alia and they know it.

The Benue people have made their decision..

1 Like

Re: Benue APC Lawmaker, Six Other Stalwarts Defect To PDP by Burruchaga71(m): 11:42am On Jun 29, 2022
It still beat my imagination how Atiku a minority fulani from Cameroon think he would succeed Buhari a minority fulani man from Niger republic..... It can NEVER NEVER happen I swear.. These backwards thinking fulanis believe that all Nigerians are foolish and stupid like them. Mtsweee!!
Re: Benue APC Lawmaker, Six Other Stalwarts Defect To PDP by alizma: 11:54am On Jun 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The presidential race is now between Atiku and Peter Obi

All the Northern politicians that Tinubu depend on ha all left APC for PDP
Mention one

1 Like

Re: Benue APC Lawmaker, Six Other Stalwarts Defect To PDP by pababi2966: 11:56am On Jun 29, 2022
Hdgd

Re: Benue APC Lawmaker, Six Other Stalwarts Defect To PDP by darams4all(m): 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
Nigerian politicians are only after their pockets. Many of them don't have the interest of the nation at heart. I don't think a right thinking person will want to join Atiku (another Fulani man) at this point of our nation with
so much insecurity and killings. Many of them have travel visa that they can use to leave the country if war starts. This nation is at the brink of war and it needs a bridge builder and leader who has the interest of his nation at heart irrespective of tribe or religion. That's my own opinion. Any wailer is free to say whatever he likes it's ur business.
Re: Benue APC Lawmaker, Six Other Stalwarts Defect To PDP by alimiadedayo1: 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
kenzysmith:

silly analysis how would he win with your silly analysis ? you dont knoe anything about politics
Re: Benue APC Lawmaker, Six Other Stalwarts Defect To PDP by Osobi32(m): 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
I said it before and am saying it again..... The north will rather decamp to apc than to vote for tinubu. They just played him by giving him the ticket so he will calm down and not hold anything against them. More drama to unfold

1 Like

Re: Benue APC Lawmaker, Six Other Stalwarts Defect To PDP by Dja1(m): 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
Polithiefians for my country keeps jumping from APC to PDP, PDP to APC enikure
Re: Benue APC Lawmaker, Six Other Stalwarts Defect To PDP by feeloscar(m): 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
bigboluet:
PDP now becoming the new bride.

Uhm.
You know that the lawmaker and his gang of thieves are very inconsequential as far as politics in Benue state is concerned. You can start by telling your "oga" to start paying salaries and pensions.
Re: Benue APC Lawmaker, Six Other Stalwarts Defect To PDP by feeloscar(m): 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
famology:
My eyes will be on Benue. I expect Rev Father Alia to sweep the polls in that state. He's too popular for any other candidate in the race.
Yea, the more reason why the other party is jittery with one propaganda to the other.
Re: Benue APC Lawmaker, Six Other Stalwarts Defect To PDP by Arysexy(m): 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
Them go leave APC for Fraudnibu and his Yoruba Muslim supporters
Re: Benue APC Lawmaker, Six Other Stalwarts Defect To PDP by feeloscar(m): 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
Jostoman:
so you want them to stay in a party that is killing them in Benue state
Benue indegienes are wiser than all this propaganda. What about Atiku, a fulani man that openly spoke against the anti open grazing law? I wonder how they are going to campaign for Atiku in Benue state, knowing fully well that he never condemned his brothers' attrocities.
Re: Benue APC Lawmaker, Six Other Stalwarts Defect To PDP by famology(m): 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
feeloscar:
Yea, the more reason why the other party is jittery with one propaganda to the other.

The way it is right now, no propaganda can save them. Rev father Alia is just too popular.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cnn Breaking News: Nigeria's Story Placed As Number 1 Headline News.(bad Image) / President Buhari Delivers Speech At The D-8 Summit In Turkey (Photos) / Court Orders APC To Open Case Against Obaseki In Forgery Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.