Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,041 members, 7,956,877 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:15 PM

How Can One Tell The Difference Between Real Honey And Heated Sugar? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Can One Tell The Difference Between Real Honey And Heated Sugar? (706 Views)

What Is The Nutritional Difference Between Butter And Margarine? / What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? / What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Tell The Difference Between Real Honey And Heated Sugar? by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 29, 2022
It's very hard to get original honey, there are a lot of heated sugar been sold as honey in the market at very high cost.

Pls how can one tell the difference?

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: How Can One Tell The Difference Between Real Honey And Heated Sugar? by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:34am On Jun 29, 2022
If u need original honey..just send me d money and u will see it after 48 hours ...only Lagos residents pls

Re: How Can One Tell The Difference Between Real Honey And Heated Sugar? by Seniorwriter(m): 7:39am On Jun 29, 2022
SanctifiedSista:
If u need original honey..just send me d money and u will see it after 48 hours ...only Lagos residents pls

48hours?....That's a very discouraging performance time frame going by the fact that you stated Lagos resident only clearly....so why will it take two days for you to deliver?
SMH.
SanctifiedSista:
. wink wink wink wink wink This is because I deliver it personally and it's a lot of work..pls be understanding
Your reply to my quizzing is even worse off...what has business or delivery (supply) timing got to do with the word "understanding" you used?

@Seniorwriter
Re: How Can One Tell The Difference Between Real Honey And Heated Sugar? by SanctifiedSista(f): 8:02am On Jun 29, 2022
Seniorwriter:

48hours?....That's a very discouraging performance time frame going by the fact that you stated Lagos resident only clearly....so why will it take two days for you to deliver?
SMH.

@Seniorwriter
. wink wink wink wink wink This is because I deliver it personally and it's a lot of work..pls be understanding
Re: How Can One Tell The Difference Between Real Honey And Heated Sugar? by Obalacam(m): 8:04am On Jun 29, 2022
When going to buy your honey,go with a matches box. Dip a matches stick inside the honey and light it up, if the matches stick catches fire just know it's original but if not, it's fake
Re: How Can One Tell The Difference Between Real Honey And Heated Sugar? by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 29, 2022
Obalacam:
When going to buy your honey,go with a matches box. Dip a matches stick inside the honey and light it up, if the matches stick catches fire just know it's original but if not, it's fake
waaawuuu... for real
Re: How Can One Tell The Difference Between Real Honey And Heated Sugar? by psucc(m): 8:40am On Jun 29, 2022
Obalacam:
The seller go gree mek you carry out the experiment or practical on their goods?
Re: How Can One Tell The Difference Between Real Honey And Heated Sugar? by Zidoh(m): 1:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
BadRadio:
It's very hard to get original honey, there are a lot of heated sugar been sold as honey in the market at very high cost.

Pls how can one tell the difference?

Lalasticlala mynd44
Infact fake so rampant now...I was once have believe that no one had original and undiluted honey. I have to be travelling to villages myself to buy for freineds and families. I will recommend the experiment someone suggested above. Also , if you put original in a deep freezer for very long period of time it will not turn ice but fake will turn ice. If you're also familiar with the taste of original honey once you taste sugar or fake ones you will definitely know. The color is always very deep ,riginal honey always have a fumming and particles at the top of the contain. .....we have original and undiluted honey in bulk for sale always You can order for yours. We deliver national wide. 08088759163.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Way To Price/buy? Cow Meat. / Do You Want To Be A Fashion Designer / Get 25 Litres Of Palm Oil For Just #6,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.