Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Today's Devotionals For Wednesday 29th June 2022 - Read Now! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today's Devotionals For Wednesday 29th June 2022 - Read Now! (161 Views)

Today's Devotionals For Wednesday 29th December 2021 / Today's Devotionals For Christians - WEDNESDAY 29TH JULY 2020 / Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotionals For Wednesday 29th June 2022 - Read Now! by Thedevotinals: 7:50am On Jun 29, 2022
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME WEDNESDAY 29TH JUNE 2022.

TOPIC: FOUR NAMES OF JESUS
BIBLE TEXT: Isaiah 9:6-7

…and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

READ RHAPSODIES OF REALITIES FOR TODAY

JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 29TH JUNE 2022.

TOPIC: IT’S BETTER THIS WAY
BIBLE TEXT: John 16:7(AMPC)

However, I am telling you nothing but the truth when I say it is profitable (good, expedient, advantageous) for you that I go away. Because if I do not go away, the Comforter…will not come to you…but if I go away, I will send Him to you….

READ JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOEL OSTEEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 29TH JUNE 2022.

TOPIC: A WORK IN PROGRESS
BIBLE TEXT: Philippians 1:6, NLT

And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns.

READ JOEL OSTEEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOSEPH PRINCE DAILY DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 29TH JUNE 2022.

TOPIC: ARE YOU FULLY AWAKE?
BIBLE TEXT: 1 Corinthians 15:34 KJV

Awake to righteousness, and sin not.

READ JOSEPH PRINCE DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 29TH JUNE 2022.

TOPIC: JOY UNSPEAKABLE
BIBLE TEXT: 1 Peter 1:8

“Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:”

READ OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 29TH JUNE 2022.

TOPIC: DON’T DEFILE THE LAND
BIBLE TEXT: Leviticus 18:27,28

“For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which were before you, and the land is defiled; That the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that were before you.”

READ DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 29TH JUNE 2022.

TOPIC: THE POWER OF FOCUS
BIBLE TEXT: Psalms 16:8

“I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.”

READ MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 29TH JUNE 2022.

TOPIC: BE WILLING
BIBLE TEXT: Isaiah 1:19

If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land.

READ KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 29TH JUNE 2022.

TOPIC: THE HANDS OF JESUS
BIBLE TEXT: Matthew 25:35 (NEB)

. . . I was hungry, [and] you gave me food . . .

READ BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 29TH JUNE 2022.

TOPIC: RUN FROM SIN
BIBLE TEXT: 2 Timothy 2:22

Flee the evil desires of youth and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

READ OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 29TH JUNE 2022.

TOPIC: THE BEST DEFENSE
BIBLE TEXT: MATTHEW 5:29

‘But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.’

READ ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 29TH JUNE 2022.

TOPIC: ON THIS ROCK, I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH
BIBLE TEXT: Mathew 16:13-19(NKJV)

READ DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

SEED OF DESTINY FOR WEDNESDAY 29TH JUNE 2022.

TOPIC: YOUR FAITH AND YOUR WHOLENESS
BIBLE TEXT: Matthew 9:22

But Jesus turned him about, and when he saw her, he said, Daughter, be of good comfort; thy faith hath made thee whole. And the woman was made whole from that hour.

READ SEED OF DESTINY FOR TODAY

TREM DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 29TH JUNE 2022.

TOPIC: THE WORD GRANTS PEACE.
BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 119:165 (KJV)

“Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.”

READ TREM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

RICK WARREN DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 29TH JUNE 2022.

TOPIC: STRESS MANAGEMENT STARTS IN THE MIND
BIBLE TEXT: Philippians 4:8 (NCV)

Think about the things that are good and worthy of praise. Think about the things that are true and honorable and right and pure and beautiful and respected.

[url=https://www.thedevotionals.com.ng/devotional/rick warren-devotinoal/]READ RICK WARREN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY[/url]

GOODNEWS DAILY DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 29TH JUNE 2022.

TOPIC: GOD UNDERCOVER
BIBLE TEXT: Galatians 2:20

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

READ GOODNEWS DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OPEN HEAVENS FOR TEENS DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 29TH JUNE 2022.

TOPIC: BIG GOD!
BIBLE TEXT: Isaiah 40:26

Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth.

READ OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

TEENS RHAPSODY OF REALITIES BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME WEDNESDAY 29TH JUNE 2022.

TOPIC: GOD’S DIRECT LOVE TO YOU
BIBLE TEXT: John 16:26-27 MSG

“…You can make your requests directly to him in relation to this life I’ve revealed to you. I won’t continue making requests of the Father on your behalf. I won’t need to. Because you’ve gone out on a limb, committed yourselves to love and trust in me, believing I came directly from the Father, the Father loves you directly.”

READ TEENS RHAPSODIES OF REALITIES FOR TODAY

CHARLES STANLEY DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 29TH JUNE 2022.

TOPIC: HEAVENLY REWARDS
BIBLE TEXT: Luke 14:12-14

READ CHARLES STANLEY DEVOTIONALS FOR TODAY

GIRLFRIENDS IN GOD DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 29TH JUNE 2022.

TOPIC: LET YOUR PRISONERS GO!
BIBLE TEXT: Micah 7:18-19 NCV

There is no God like you. You forgive those who are guilty of sin; you don’t look at the sins of your people who are left alive. You will not stay angry forever, because you enjoy being kind. You will have mercy on us again; you will conquer our sins. You will throw away all our sins into the deepest part of the sea

READ GIRLFRIENDS IN GOD DEVOTIONALS FOR TODAY

JOHN HAGEE DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 29TH JUNE 2022.

TOPIC: PSALM 90:2
BIBLE TEXT: …even from everlasting to everlasting, You are God.

READ JOHN HAGEE DAILY DEVOTIONALS FOR TODAY

CREFLO DOLLAR DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 28TH JUNE 2022.

TOPIC:
BIBLE TEXT: Matthew17:20, NLT

“‘You don’t have enough faith,’ Jesus told them. ‘I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it would move. Nothing would be impossible’”.

READ CREFLO DOLLAR DAILY DEVOTIONALS FOR TODAY

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Late Osinachi’s Children To Receive Education, Accommodation Sponsorship From Pa / God's Initiatives.... / The Secret Of True Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.