Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

King Mubaraq Opens Up On Career, Life, New Single - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / King Mubaraq Opens Up On Career, Life, New Single (227 Views)

Download MP3: Yungeen Ace - Withdraw From Life [NEW SONG] / M.I - "You Rappers Should Fix Up Your Life" New Track Alert!!! / M.I Abaga - You Rappers Should Fix Up Your Life [new Music] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

King Mubaraq Opens Up On Career, Life, New Single by itzbaron: 8:49am On Jun 29, 2022
Fast rising Afrobeats and Afrofusion singer, Popoola Mubarak Ayomide, fondly addressed as King Mubaraq, has reminisced on his career and life and his forthcoming project.

King Mubaraq, having released his much anticipated Extended Play titled 'Past Tense', which consisted of melodious songs like 'Bite Me' Laga Dat', 'Change', among others, said the project has greatly contributed to his life.

"The turnout and love shown by my fans on the project really gave my career a fast progression and for that I'm grateful to my fans all over. Because I knew where I was before the project was released and now that it's everywhere."

He, however, spoke about his upcoming single, noting that it will be released soon. "I have been in the studio working around the clock to do something bigger this time. I will be dropping a follow up single very soon."

Re: King Mubaraq Opens Up On Career, Life, New Single by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 29, 2022
I will love to be a musician cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Vibez - +234 Mp3 Download / Diana - Fireboy DML Ft. Chris Brown And Shensea / ASUU States Conditions To End Strike Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.