Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Davido Joins LVRN International Record Label - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Joins LVRN International Record Label (650 Views)

Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) / Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) / "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Joins LVRN International Record Label by Uphorialmusic(m): 9:24am On Jun 29, 2022
Nigerian singer, David Adedeji Adeleke, popularly known as Davido, has signed a managerial partnership agreement with an international record label, Love Renaissance (LVRN).

Love Renaissance is a Universal Music Group subsidiary and an American record label and management company based in Atlanta, Georgia.

He confirmed it on his Instagram story on Tuesday, shortly after Billboard published the news on their website.

Davido joins foreign artists such as 6lack, Summer Walker, Young Rog, Cruel Santino, and many others in this new collaboration.

"Partnering with the team at LVRN was a no-brainer," Davido said of the new collaboration. They are some of the most brilliant executives in the music industry, and their previous work speaks for itself.

"Their understanding of the global music landscape, combined with their roots in their home country, makes this the ideal partnership." I am excited to work with them and to see what the future holds."

Davido confirmed the announcement on his Twitter page, citing the official Billboard page.

SOURCE: https://uphorial.com/index.php/post/davido-joins-lvrn-an-international-record-label-71380

Re: Davido Joins LVRN International Record Label by EkelediliBuhari: 9:32am On Jun 29, 2022
Grammy hustle is real

Talent without hard work is vain.

Unfortunately, Ogbeni Has Neither

1 Like

Re: Davido Joins LVRN International Record Label by Blaqroman0000: 9:39am On Jun 29, 2022
EkelediliBuhari:
Grammy hustle is real

Talent without hard work is vain.

Unfortunately, Ogbeni Has Neither
what do you have?

1 Like

Re: Davido Joins LVRN International Record Label by EkelediliBuhari: 9:40am On Jun 29, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
what do you have?

I have multiple awards in my field

How about you?
Re: Davido Joins LVRN International Record Label by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 29, 2022
EkelediliBuhari:

I have multiple awards in my field
How about you?
Many awards in sapa field abi?
stop the hate bro

3 Likes

Re: Davido Joins LVRN International Record Label by EkelediliBuhari: 9:56am On Jun 29, 2022
udoji2021:

Many awards in sapa field abi?

stop the hate bro

Hehe

The ease with which the word “sapa” fell into your statement says more about your personality then you seem to realize cheesy
Re: Davido Joins LVRN International Record Label by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 29, 2022
EkelediliBuhari:

Hehe

The ease with which the word “sapa” fell into your statement says more about your personality then you seem to realize cheesy
No be say i no poor

No be say you dey rich

No be say i wan insult you, i was rather giving you an honest advice.

FOR THE LAST TIME, STOP THE HATE!
Re: Davido Joins LVRN International Record Label by EkelediliBuhari: 10:09am On Jun 29, 2022
udoji2021:

No be say i no poor

No be say you dey rich

No be say i wan insult you, i was rather giving you an honest advice.

FOR THE LAST TIME, STOP THE HATE!

Same message i have for you and him....No hate just love.

i just called the spade a spade... there's no talent...

he used to work hard but not anymore.... that's why he needs to seat up... you too need to try and focus on yourself too.
Re: Davido Joins LVRN International Record Label by Wawelexy(m): 10:14am On Jun 29, 2022
EkelediliBuhari:

he used to work hard but not anymore.... that's why he needs to seat up... you too need to try and focus on yourself too.

Type Davido on Google, they ve something to write bout him, now remind us of ur name and that of ur father let's comfirm something..... MUMU
Re: Davido Joins LVRN International Record Label by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 29, 2022
EkelediliBuhari:

No talent?

but atleast you will agree with me the he has achieve more than you and your family combined. who are you? you may just be a broke supporter of wizkid trying to justify a point here which to me is meaningless.

congratulate the guy and move on bro, haters are reliable to die young you know
Re: Davido Joins LVRN International Record Label by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 29, 2022
Wawelexy:

Type Davido on Google, they ve something to write bout him, now remind us of ur name and that of ur father let's comfirm something..... MMU
i just weak for the guy matter, imagine the guts
Re: Davido Joins LVRN International Record Label by EkelediliBuhari: 10:29am On Jun 29, 2022
Wawelexy:

Type Davido on Google, they ve something to write bout him, now remind us of ur name and that of ur father let's comfirm something..... MUMU

I’d say the same to you
Re: Davido Joins LVRN International Record Label by EkelediliBuhari: 10:31am On Jun 29, 2022
udoji2021:

No talent?

but atleast you will agree with me the he has achieve more than you and your family combined. who are you? you may just be a broke supporter of wizkid trying to justify a point here which to me is meaningless.

congratulate the guy and move on bro, haters are reliable to die young you know

He is a celebrity hence he signed up for it.
Re: Davido Joins LVRN International Record Label by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 29, 2022
EkelediliBuhari:

He is a celebrity hence he signed up for it.
see mentality!

So all celebrities are to be insulted right?
i thought i was talking with an intelligent and self acclaimed rich person.

i'm outta here
Re: Davido Joins LVRN International Record Label by EkelediliBuhari: 10:37am On Jun 29, 2022
udoji2021:

see mentality!

So all celebrities are to be insulted right?

i thought i was talking with an intelligent and self acclaimed rich person.

i'm outta here

It’s funny you can’t tell a critique from an insult
Re: Davido Joins LVRN International Record Label by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 29, 2022
EkelediliBuhari:

It’s funny you can’t tell a critique from an insult
lol

what is your point sir? do you want me to highlight your first statements?

i repeat, you are one of this broke wizkid fans that will critisize anything that davido says or do without reasons.

drop your aza make i give #500 to drink panadol, your headache go calm down
Re: Davido Joins LVRN International Record Label by EkelediliBuhari: 10:56am On Jun 29, 2022
udoji2021:

lol

what is your point sir? do you want me to highlight your first statements?

i repeat, you are one of this broke wizkid fans that will critisize anything that davido says or do without reasons.

drop your aza make i give #500 to drink panadol, your headache go calm down

Like I said, he is a celebrity hence signed up for public criticism.

He needs to do more than sing… he should focus on the business of music instead of singing itself

Now this is more constructive

Thanks for bringing out the better part of me

(1) (Reply)

“my Song Blew But I Didn’t Blow With It” – Laycon Spills, Reveals What Davido On / Last Last: She Is Surprised About The Meaning Of Shayo In Burna Boy Song / Top 10 Maurice Sam Movies You'd Love To Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.