Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Vote Obi Or Not. "The Igbos Will Be The Last To Suffer In This Country!" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Obi Or Not. "The Igbos Will Be The Last To Suffer In This Country!" (2725 Views)

No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric / Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad / Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote Obi Or Not. "The Igbos Will Be The Last To Suffer In This Country!" by dignity33: 9:45am On Jun 29, 2022
Let me further declare my bias here; I am an Igbo man from Anambra State.

A Benin friend told me last week that I support Peter Obi because he's Igbo and from Anambra State! I was actually speechless at his prejudice!

Someone also said it's time we help the Igbos they have suffered so much in this country; I was like seriously?

I still hear some say voting for Peter Obi will be justice for the Igbos; ignorance is really really appalling!

Let me drop a few points here;

If some of the reasons alluded above is why you are supporting Peter Obi, then you are not different from the Tribal Warlords and Religious extremist!

Let me shock you further;

when I was at Abuja last year. I joined a discussion at the Hotel lobby and one Northern guy declared with uncommon arrogance; *" THE IGBOS SHALL CONTINUE TO SUFFER IN THIS COUNTRY, THEY WILL NEVER SMELL THE PRESIDENCY, THEY WILL PAY DEARLY FOR 1966...!"*

I asked him; Do you think the Igbos are suffering in this country? He thundered yes!

I told him my brother, let me help you a little bit; *" THE IGBOS WILL BE THE LAST TO SUFFER IN THIS COUNTRY!"* NO MATTER HOW BAD THIS COUNTY BECOMES THE AVERAGE IGBO BUSINESS MAN IS THE MOST INSULATED!

Everyone turned at me in shock; My Northern guy thundered; it's a lie, it's a lie! Which position do they occupy in this country?

I said let me help your ignorance a little;

Who paid for this Hotel? Your company or yourself? He said his company. I said do you know who owns the Hotel? He said no, I told him. He said then he won't lodge here again. I said my brother from TRANSCORP Hotels Owned by Tony Onyemaechi Elumelu to Bolingo to Chelsea, To Top Rank, To Rockview, to almost 95% of Hotels in Abuja here is owned by the same people you said are suffering!

I told him if you car is bad where do you buy your parts from?

If you are buying books, stationeries, school bags, etc who sells them at the market?

If you want to build where do you buy your building materials from?

I told him, I could go on and on.

I told him even in Port Harcourt, even in Lagos, almost every nook and cranny of this country; *"THE CHANCES THAT YOU WILL SPEND 90% OF YOUR INCOME ON AN IGBO MAN IS AS REAL AS TODAY!"*

Every where became silent! Let me explain why the Igbo man suffering is just a mirage;

The Government makes policy to increase import tariffs; Igbo man goes out import the goods, pays the tariffs and custom duties, afterwards he factors it into the cost of materials. You go to him to buy at the new price. He makes his Normal profit. *"AT THE END THE NEW TARIFF IS PAID BY WHO?* Everyone was shocked!

I told them no matter what Government does it can never affect the average businessman; The average businessman will always make his profit and shift the burden to the purchasers!

The only tribe in this country that have secured their Economy almost 100% is the Igbos. It's only in Igboland where Business and Property ownership is almost 98% owned by them! After they secured their homeland, they also arrive in your domain and in some instances control 50-80% of the entire commercial activities and sometimes upto 15-25% property ownership apart from Abuja they own about 70-75%. *"And you said they are suffering?"*

After about 40minutes of my indepth lecture, my Northern guy became silenced and confused. He suddenly realized that what his political leaders are telling him that we are suffering the igbos is actually boomeranging on them!

To be sincere, 2023 shouldn't be about Justice for the Igbos or it's the turn of the Igbos! How is Katsina after PMB? Go and ask! How did OBJ rule transform the West? Many Southwesterners insist to date that OBJ was never their choice! How did 6-years of Goodluck Jonathan transform BAYELSA?

If Peter Obi campaign goes tribal, I can assure you many people will abandon his campaign including myself!

Peter Obi should be treated on his merit and be given opportunity to rescue this country!

I laughed the other day when Asiwaju declared that he needs well meaning Nigerians to join him and rescue this country! *RESCUE? LIKE SERIOUSLY? FROM WHO?!*
copied.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vote Obi Or Not. "The Igbos Will Be The Last To Suffer In This Country!" by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 29, 2022
I am certain that we as a tribe yet to come togetherness and clear the air. Igbos must be the head and never the tail. We will keep driving the economy of Nigeria even as they melt the taxation on our fleet of cargo's and 40fts. We are strong, undisputable, we are ONE tribes.
Igbo Amaka...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vote Obi Or Not. "The Igbos Will Be The Last To Suffer In This Country!" by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 29, 2022
So deep with crazy eye opening who and who is suffering more in Nigeria. We need peter obi

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vote Obi Or Not. "The Igbos Will Be The Last To Suffer In This Country!" by VoteTinubu2023: 9:51am On Jun 29, 2022
Nobody on earth can permanently put a stop to poverty and suffering in Nigeria. If you think there is a politician somewhere with a magic wand to put an end to poverty/suffering despite the dwindling revenue/resources of the country, You have been deceived.

With Tinubu, there is a template. He is hoping to stimulate economic growth through the provision of jobs and employment. Industrialization will be paramount -- Industries will be supported and encouraged. He did it in Lagos.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vote Obi Or Not. "The Igbos Will Be The Last To Suffer In This Country!" by PresidObi: 9:51am On Jun 29, 2022
Peter Obi is for all Nigerians who love to see the whole of Nigeria prosper.

Jobs
Security
Industry
Infrastructure
Peace and happiness

Are just a few of what Peter Obi presidency can do to every part of Nigeria.

Vote for Labour party.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vote Obi Or Not. "The Igbos Will Be The Last To Suffer In This Country!" by EkelediliBuhari: 9:52am On Jun 29, 2022
Stay obidient

Only security dey worry igbo man

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Vote Obi Or Not. "The Igbos Will Be The Last To Suffer In This Country!" by Totilopussylick(m): 9:53am On Jun 29, 2022
The joke is on that particular hausa muntula that thought that Igbo people are suffering in the country cheesy

When the nation was thrown into economic recession, Igbo people are the last to complain.

This is very comprehensive cool.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote Obi Or Not. "The Igbos Will Be The Last To Suffer In This Country!" by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 29, 2022
Yes!
Afghaneastern is a paradise flowing with milk and honey

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote Obi Or Not. "The Igbos Will Be The Last To Suffer In This Country!" by chibrolex(m): 9:57am On Jun 29, 2022
Please educate them more.....The economy of Nigeria will collapse without the input of an Igbo man ,No igbo no Nigeria. It will take other tribes time(years) to get to the level of the Igbo in and beyond Nigeria.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote Obi Or Not. "The Igbos Will Be The Last To Suffer In This Country!" by Totilopussylick(m): 9:57am On Jun 29, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

So that people will be walking headless abi

I cover my head with helmet invented by Igbos.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vote Obi Or Not. "The Igbos Will Be The Last To Suffer In This Country!" by bizbrainko: 9:58am On Jun 29, 2022
You can deceive the gullibles like you and your tribesmen but you can't deceive smart ones like us.
If Obi was from a different tribe, I'm certain that you cretins and despicable things will never see anything good in him.

Suddenly Nigeria is no longer a zoo, Buhari is no longer dead and no more biafra or death.

We all must queue behind your new found lord and personal saviour.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vote Obi Or Not. "The Igbos Will Be The Last To Suffer In This Country!" by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 29, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Nobody on earth can permanently put a stop to poverty and suffering in Nigeria. If you think there is a politician somewhere with a magic wand to put an end to poverty/suffering despite the dwindling revenue/resources of the country, You have been deceived.

With Tinubu, there is a template. He is hoping to stimulate economic growth through the provision of jobs and employment. Industrialization will be paramount -- Industries will be supported and encouraged. He did it in Lagos.

how is he going to do it with thugs like olumo and etc in his campaign train,with looters who are hungry to loot more will Nigeria survive it. Am asking what ways is Tinubu planning to take Nigeria from this economical melt down we are seeing now! He has the same people in his team nothing different.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vote Obi Or Not. "The Igbos Will Be The Last To Suffer In This Country!" by christistruth01: 10:02am On Jun 29, 2022
IPOB have already descended into Cannibalism yet smoked fish is abundant in Nigeria

Instead of encouraging youths in Quail and Pig farming because both multipy fast they started eating themselves

188 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vote Obi Or Not. "The Igbos Will Be The Last To Suffer In This Country!" by Kulas: 10:02am On Jun 29, 2022
Truth

2 Likes

Re: Vote Obi Or Not. "The Igbos Will Be The Last To Suffer In This Country!" by descarado: 10:03am On Jun 29, 2022
Hmm, igbo people never learn.
You don't market your goods this way.
If you can't make appealing posts that will market obi, please stop. He don't need your help.

You are doing more damage than good by throwing emotional tantrum up and down. Emotional tantrums don't win election.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote Obi Or Not. "The Igbos Will Be The Last To Suffer In This Country!" by NoQualmz: 10:03am On Jun 29, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Lmao
Re: Vote Obi Or Not. "The Igbos Will Be The Last To Suffer In This Country!" by Anaerobi(m): 10:06am On Jun 29, 2022
Louder please.... Your lecturer or religious leaders will never tell you what this Young man just said.

4 Likes

Re: Vote Obi Or Not. "The Igbos Will Be The Last To Suffer In This Country!" by farous(m): 10:07am On Jun 29, 2022
dignity33:
Let me further declare my bias here; I am an Igbo man from Anambra State.

A Benin friend told me last week that I support Peter Obi because he's Igbo and from Anambra State! I was actually speechless at his prejudice!

Someone also said it's time we help the Igbos they have suffered so much in this country; I was like seriously?

I still hear some say voting for Peter Obi will be justice for the Igbos; ignorance is really really appalling!

Let me drop a few points here;

If some of the reasons alluded above is why you are supporting Peter Obi, then you are not different from the Tribal Warlords and Religious extremist!

Let me shock you further;

when I was at Abuja last year. I joined a discussion at the Hotel lobby and one Northern guy declared with uncommon arrogance; *" THE IGBOS SHALL CONTINUE TO SUFFER IN THIS COUNTRY, THEY WILL NEVER SMELL THE PRESIDENCY, THEY WILL PAY DEARLY FOR 1966...!"*

I asked him; Do you think the Igbos are suffering in this country? He thundered yes!

I told him my brother, let me help you a little bit; *" THE IGBOS WILL BE THE LAST TO SUFFER IN THIS COUNTRY!"* NO MATTER HOW BAD THIS COUNTY BECOMES THE AVERAGE IGBO BUSINESS MAN IS THE MOST INSULATED!

Everyone turned at me in shock; My Northern guy thundered; it's a lie, it's a lie! Which position do they occupy in this country?

I said let me help your ignorance a little;

Who paid for this Hotel? Your company or yourself? He said his company. I said do you know who owns the Hotel? He said no, I told him. He said then he won't lodge here again. I said my brother from TRANSCORP Hotels Owned by Tony Onyemaechi Elumelu to Bolingo to Chelsea, To Top Rank, To Rockview, to almost 95% of Hotels in Abuja here is owned by the same people you said are suffering!

I told him if you car is bad where do you buy your parts from?

If you are buying books, stationeries, school bags, etc who sells them at the market?

If you want to build where do you buy your building materials from?

I told him, I could go on and on.

I told him even in Port Harcourt, even in Lagos, almost every nook and cranny of this country; *"THE CHANCES THAT YOU WILL SPEND 90% OF YOUR INCOME ON AN IGBO MAN IS AS REAL AS TODAY!"*

Every where became silent! Let me explain why the Igbo man suffering is just a mirage;

The Government makes policy to increase import tariffs; Igbo man goes out import the goods, pays the tariffs and custom duties, afterwards he factors it into the cost of materials. You go to him to buy at the new price. He makes his Normal profit. *"AT THE END THE NEW TARIFF IS PAID BY WHO?* Everyone was shocked!

I told them no matter what Government does it can never affect the average businessman; The average businessman will always make his profit and shift the burden to the purchasers!

The only tribe in this country that have secured their Economy almost 100% is the Igbos. It's only in Igboland where Business and Property ownership is almost 98% owned by them! After they secured their homeland, they also arrive in your domain and in some instances control 50-80% of the entire commercial activities and sometimes upto 15-25% property ownership apart from Abuja they own about 70-75%. *"And you said they are suffering?"*

After about 40minutes of my indepth lecture, my Northern guy became silenced and confused. He suddenly realized that what his political leaders are telling him that we are suffering the igbos is actually boomeranging on them!

To be sincere, 2023 shouldn't be about Justice for the Igbos or it's the turn of the Igbos! How is Katsina after PMB? Go and ask! How did OBJ rule transform the West? Many Southwesterners insist to date that OBJ was never their choice! How did 6-years of Goodluck Jonathan transform BAYELSA?

If Peter Obi campaign goes tribal, I can assure you many people will abandon his campaign including myself!

Peter Obi should be treated on his merit and be given opportunity to rescue this country!

I laughed the other day when Asiwaju declared that he needs well meaning Nigerians to join him and rescue this country! *RESCUE? LIKE SERIOUSLY? FROM WHO?!*
copied.

Well analysed

3 Likes

Re: Vote Obi Or Not. "The Igbos Will Be The Last To Suffer In This Country!" by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 29, 2022
descarado:
If you can't make appealing posts that will market obi, please stop. He don't need your help.

You are doing more damage than good by throwing emotional tantrum up and down. Emotional tantrums don't win election.

i disagree people need to understand more this is not igbo stuff this is Nigeria rescue movement when the idealogy that ur doing igbos favor is been trashed out so the people understand is no longer igbo thing but Nigeria stuff the better. To me weather bad e no bad,economy bad e no bad igbos will benefit more so you a salary person an artisan needs to be told the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Vote Obi Or Not. "The Igbos Will Be The Last To Suffer In This Country!" by anungangampu: 10:17am On Jun 29, 2022
This is why I don't want an igbo man to near that position.

It will make igbo lazy.

Let the delusion continue. Nigerians are blinded by who and who is in position of power forgetting we have the most corrupt leaders in this world.
Leadership is for them in high heirachy or position.

The masses still have to take care of themselves and that's what the igbos are doing better than any tribe in Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote Obi Or Not. "The Igbos Will Be The Last To Suffer In This Country!" by GeeMeshin1(m): 10:19am On Jun 29, 2022
Front page post identified

2 Likes

Re: Vote Obi Or Not. "The Igbos Will Be The Last To Suffer In This Country!" by anungangampu: 10:20am On Jun 29, 2022
descarado:

This is not emotional tantrums. Other tribes have been brainwashed to think Igbo are still suffering from the event from the war and can't be trusted with any leadership position . Inshort that is the only thing Yoroubas have been using to campaigns againt igbos. Which so false and every right thinking Nigerian should know the truth.

Igbos were better off politics than those that think politics made them suffer or whatever.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote Obi Or Not. "The Igbos Will Be The Last To Suffer In This Country!" by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 29, 2022
anungangampu:
This is why I don't want an igbo man to near that position.

It will make igbo lazy.

Let the delusion continue. Nigerians are blinded by who and who is in position of power forgetting we have the most corrupt leaders in this world.
Leadership is for them in high heirachy or position.

The masses still have to take care of themselves and that's what the igbos are doing better than any tribe in Nigeria.

To be frank we keep selling our idealogy to Nigeria from boyia boyia to this particular one which am against it you keep some secret to urself undecided igbos to the expose shit too much why??

1 Like

Re: Vote Obi Or Not. "The Igbos Will Be The Last To Suffer In This Country!" by Smoke55: 10:28am On Jun 29, 2022
bizbrainko:
You can deceive the gullibles like you and your tribesmen but you can't deceive smart ones like us.
If Obi was from a different tribe, I'm certain that you cretins and despicable things will never see anything good in him.

Suddenly Nigeria is no longer a zoo, Buhari is no longer dead and no more biafra or death.

We all must queue behind your new found lord and personal saviour.
why do people who think themselves to be smart always dumb??

From obasanjo,yaradua,good luck to atiku igbos supported these people yet they are all from different tribes..

So what gibberish are you spewing??

Now tell me how many Igbos your tribe have supported?

You hate filled bigots won't think twice before spewing your usual trash..

A country where hundred of people loose their lives on daily basis is no better than an evil empire, equating Nigeria to a zoo is an insult to animals in the zoo,you can't go to a zoo and kill animals without spending your entire life behind bar..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vote Obi Or Not. "The Igbos Will Be The Last To Suffer In This Country!" by Smoke55: 10:29am On Jun 29, 2022
christistruth01:

IPOB have already descended into Cannibalism yet smoked fish is abundant in Nigeria

Instead of encouraging youths in Quail and Pig farming because both multipy fast they started eating themselves
another incoherent gibberish...

How is this trash you typed related to the topic here?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote Obi Or Not. "The Igbos Will Be The Last To Suffer In This Country!" by anungangampu: 10:39am On Jun 29, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
To be frank we keep selling our idealogy to Nigeria from boyia boyia to this particular one which am against it you keep some secret to urself undecided igbos to the expose shit too much why??
Buhari presidency stalled alot of fulani enterprise because everyone think that any successful fulani is somehow connected to the president.
Presidency put the tribe involved on spot and engineer boycott and hate toward the presidency tribe.

1 Like

Re: Vote Obi Or Not. "The Igbos Will Be The Last To Suffer In This Country!" by Smoke55: 10:39am On Jun 29, 2022
Same way they voted buhari because they believe he will deal with igbos..

They rejoiced when buhari said he won't treat people that gave him 5% vote equally..

In their mind they thought igbos will all die of hunger and hardship..

Lolz... guess who later start hunting for lizards when hunger started hitting hard...

During Corona lock down we all knew those that were looting trucks and stuffs..
We also knew those that shared most palliatives...

The truth is even if buhari continues till eternity God no go shame us...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote Obi Or Not. "The Igbos Will Be The Last To Suffer In This Country!" by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 29, 2022
anungangampu:

Buhari presidency stalled alot of fulani enterprise because everyone think that any successful fulani is somehow connected to the president.
Presidency put the tribe involved on spot and engineer boycott and hate toward the presidency tribe.
yes which any smart person should know i feel this article is good and bad too

1 Like

Re: Vote Obi Or Not. "The Igbos Will Be The Last To Suffer In This Country!" by tamdun: 10:45am On Jun 29, 2022
The blackmail won't take u anywhere, remember it's ur people crossing the red sea from Egypt to Israel on daily basis

1 Like

Re: Vote Obi Or Not. "The Igbos Will Be The Last To Suffer In This Country!" by Ivimmanuel: 11:06am On Jun 29, 2022
Let me also declare my bias here as a TIV man and I put it to you that this is an aggressive campaign and it will do no good. Whichever reason someone has for voting Peter obi should not mater the prime thing is if he can move the country forward when he's elected.

Idk why some of you are making it look as if Peter Obi is Jesus Christ sent to save Nigeria. you're talking about the igbos building hotels in Abuja let me inform you that we have so many riding bikes down here, suffering is not akin to any tribe.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote Obi Or Not. "The Igbos Will Be The Last To Suffer In This Country!" by Graysons: 11:20am On Jun 29, 2022
Yeah that's why you need to vote for Atiku

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo: E J Agbonayinma Visits Ikpoba-Okha, Preaches Unity / PEPT: Tsammani's Tsunami Expected. / Tinubu Will Tackle Out-Of-School Children Problem - Education Minister, Mamman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.