Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,073 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:19 AM

Spainish Border Patrol Kills Over 150 African Migrants In Melilla Massacre - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Spainish Border Patrol Kills Over 150 African Migrants In Melilla Massacre (1195 Views)

5000 African Migrants Arrive In Italy’s Lampedusa, Which Only Has 6000 Residents / Man 'intentionally' Rams Car Into Migrants In Texas. 7 Dead, 6 Injured / 2 UK Police Officers Caught Kissing In Patrol Car For 20 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spainish Border Patrol Kills Over 150 African Migrants In Melilla Massacre by hayzed19(m): 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
You are an embarrassment.
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Keep up with the stale propaganda.. grin
You ain't talking about the fact that they murdered themself (stampede)? undecided grin

You illegally try to break into a border like wild animals and you expect them to welcome ya.. boy you good?
Nice one from the Spanish force.. grin

1 Like

Re: Spainish Border Patrol Kills Over 150 African Migrants In Melilla Massacre by Kelvin3476: 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You ain't talking about the fact that they murdered themself (stampede)? undecided grin

You illegally try to break into a border like wild animals and you expect them to welcome ya.. boy you good?
Some times u talk like a wild animal.
Re: Spainish Border Patrol Kills Over 150 African Migrants In Melilla Massacre by chopnaira: 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Morocco is not even in Europe.

They died on Moroccan soil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spainish Border Patrol Kills Over 150 African Migrants In Melilla Massacre by chopnaira: 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:
If 20% of this happens to white people,there would have been statements from all of them, threatening sanctions and war, boycotting up and down.
Those are the shit they expect you to do for them on Ukraine even if they won't do the same for you.
But trust foolish werey here dat will sell their mother for ordinary visa dat won't guarantee your safety or success
Direct your anger at African leaders boss.

Ukrainians are Europeans and white people.

Ordinary south Africa there that are black, they are torturing and killing other black Africans

Black people black heart. Africa do not love each other like Europeans loves themselves.

I expect Buhari to condemn morrocco soon but he is currently on a trip to Europe (Portugal) and some other governors are busy enjoying the sun in Turkey.

1 Like

Re: Spainish Border Patrol Kills Over 150 African Migrants In Melilla Massacre by hayzed19(m): 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
One of the reason I loved Col. Gaddafi. He single-handedly secured the Mediterranean, he prevented migrants from dying trying to cross into Europe by creating a means of livelihood for them in Libya until the Who shall not be named happened.

1 Like

Re: Spainish Border Patrol Kills Over 150 African Migrants In Melilla Massacre by panafrican(m): 3:45am On Jun 30, 2022
It is at least 150 people , not 37 , not 23 as the corrupt media present it.

The other way to see it:
NATO meeting in Spain is practicing witchcraft, their witches told them to sacrifice human beings, preferably as goats, if they want to defeat Russia.
But the witches got it wrong , and things went of control to a public uproar .
Re: Spainish Border Patrol Kills Over 150 African Migrants In Melilla Massacre by JOSCOFELIX: 8:19am On Jun 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Don't cry yet..your video ain't playing tho.. grin
Well no one sent them to try to break into the border.. wink
Could they not go through the legal way?
No wild Africans always violating rules..how can you forcefully try to break in by climbing the fence? grin
I mean are you an ani*Mal..or they prolly thought they was in their sh**thole where there ain't no law..next time you don't force your way through a sovereign nation's border..

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2022/06/27/qwyt-j27.html
your are a bastard report me
Re: Spainish Border Patrol Kills Over 150 African Migrants In Melilla Massacre by puremaker7(m): 6:49am On Jul 01, 2022
shogsman:

You're a stain on your country that is all I can say.i am not going to waste My time talking to you, don't ever quote me again.you lack dignity or self respect and I will treat you like the lesser human being you portray yourself to be
why are you wasting your energy on 13years old girl who used to sneak through his father's phone to comment on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Spainish Border Patrol Kills Over 150 African Migrants In Melilla Massacre by joyandfaith: 7:30am On Jul 01, 2022
Illegal immigrants, morocco border agents and spanish security agents are to blame. Many of the illegal immigrants died during stampede. Some died from injuries sustained while jumping the fence. They also attacked security agents from both countries. Security agents around the world tend to use excessive forces in this kind of situation.
Some of those people who are blaming Europe for the incident were jubilating when NA killed endsars protesters in Lekki..

Africans should stop migrating to other countries illegally.
Africans should be rational in our dealings with others.
Africans should export ideas and knowledge to the world not natural resources.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hamas Senior Engineer, And Weapons Developer Eliminated. / What Will Tommorow Look Like / Scottish Election Was Rigged-evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.