Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,523 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Behold Candidates For The 2023 Presidential Election (LIST) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Behold Candidates For The 2023 Presidential Election (LIST) (38581 Views)

INEC Removes Imo PDP Candidate, Agulanna, From House Of Reps Election List / How INEC Left Out, Chukwuma Soludo, Valentine Ozigbo In Anambra Election List / 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Behold Candidates For The 2023 Presidential Election (LIST) by Ezmans: 7:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
2016easy2017:

That's na Buhari. This na Tinubu. Don't compare that dollars with the best
he is the leader of the ruling party & he is among decision making
Re: Behold Candidates For The 2023 Presidential Election (LIST) by midehi2(f): 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2022
Jack500:
Behold the incoming president. .

I can't wait for 2023, my vote and that of my family is for Jagaban.

And for the lunatics that used to say Southwest votes is always divided, not when one of their son is the party flag bearer.

Below is 2003 presidential election, did you feel the margin?

Look at Ogun state, don't be surprised to see 8million marginal votes from Southwest in 2023.
Another Buhari 2.0 is what you are trying to impose on innocent Nigerians.
Someone who would be traveling on medical trips with tax payers money every month.
May God judge you for being this heartless & wicked, & may the health of your entire family, blood-line & generation be as bad as his health.
That is the sick man who couldn't hold common A.P.C flag up without support, & you expect him to stand in a United Nations meeting & address the world leaders.
If you don't have Shame, there are lots of sensible Nigerians like me who are tired of being disgraced globally.
Just a simple prayer, & i need you to proudly say AMEN to it.
MAY YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY'S HEALTH BE LIKE THAT OF THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE YOU ARE SUPPORTING.
Re: Behold Candidates For The 2023 Presidential Election (LIST) by Jack500: 8:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
midehi2:

Another Buhari 2.0 is what you are trying to impose on innocent Nigerians.
Someone who would be traveling on medical trips with tax payers money every month.
May God judge you for being this heartless & wicked, & may the health of your entire family, blood-line & generation be as bad as his health.
That is the sick man who couldn't hold common A.P.C flag up without support, & you expect him to stand in a United Nations meeting & address the world leaders.
If you don't have Shame, there are lots of sensible Nigerians like me who are tired of being disgraced globally.
Just a simple prayer, & i need you to proudly say AMEN to it.
MAY YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY'S HEALTH BE LIKE THAT OF THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE YOU ARE SUPPORTING.

Just shvt up and stop convulsing, Tinubu is my candidate, hit your head again the wall if it pains you
Re: Behold Candidates For The 2023 Presidential Election (LIST) by midehi2(f): 8:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
Jack500:

Just shvt up and stop convulsing, Tinubu is my candidate, hit your head again the wall if it pains you
Say 'Amen to that prayer
Re: Behold Candidates For The 2023 Presidential Election (LIST) by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
Realist12:
he governed Lagos I'm sure your relatives sending you money in your state can only afford to do that because they live and work in a suitable system. Their kids also enjoying free education and waec .
if your relatives are sending you money from Lagos, no problem; all of you should chatter one big vehicle along with your village people, go to Tinubu' s house and thank him.
Re: Behold Candidates For The 2023 Presidential Election (LIST) by Realist12: 8:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
FullBlastLight:

Stop fooling urself!

U said more than dt 4 Buhari, same APC, same corrupt mentality of party members!

U guys hv been bewitched wit d spirit of error!
Tinubu is tested and trusted . The level he's attained is based on merit .
Re: Behold Candidates For The 2023 Presidential Election (LIST) by Realist12: 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2022
1bunne4lif:
if your relatives are sending you money from Lagos, no problem; all of you should chatter one big vehicle along with your village people, go to Tinubu' s house and thank him.
how ever you like it , may I asked how Obi has positively influenced your life ?
Re: Behold Candidates For The 2023 Presidential Election (LIST) by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:13pm On Jul 04, 2022
Realist12:
Tinubu is tested and trusted . The level he's attained is based on merit .
what level if I may ask, bullion van?
Re: Behold Candidates For The 2023 Presidential Election (LIST) by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2022
Realist12:
how ever you like it , may I asked how Obi has positively influenced your life ?
He's a man of action, go to the state yourself and verify. His legacies are unmatched by any politician in this day Nigeria. His contribution to the economy of the state, reforms In the education sector and his ability to cut cost and use public funds for public good makes him exceptional. He has the answers to the problems of Nigeria. He has the ability to tackle the various forms of terrorism in the Nigeria state, irrespective of who is involved. I'M NOT FROM HIS STATE but I wish he had been the governor of my state
Re: Behold Candidates For The 2023 Presidential Election (LIST) by Realist12: 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2022
1bunne4lif:
He's a man of action, go to the state yourself and verify. His legacies are unmatched by any politician in this day Nigeria. His contribution to the economy of the state, reforms In the education sector and his ability to cut cost and use public funds for public good makes him exceptional. He has the answers to the problems of Nigeria. He has the ability to tackle the various forms of terrorism in the Nigeria state, irrespective of who is involved. I'M NOT FROM HIS STATE but I wish he had been the governor of my state
I always say Obi is overhyped, all of these you mentioned are normal things governors do . He's just been overhyped right now . He did just recurrent duties like other governors in office, Obiano was able to do a capital project that he will be remembered for which is the airport. Now compare to real project Lagos state embarked, Tinubu's policy on education was the first of its kind then the legacies stands till date . Obi can't control the Nigerian system.

1 Like

Re: Behold Candidates For The 2023 Presidential Election (LIST) by Awesome01(m): 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2022
Somebody should please vote for Kola Abiola in 2023 elections o.
Re: Behold Candidates For The 2023 Presidential Election (LIST) by olumide4christ: 9:57pm On Jul 04, 2022
eyaedu:
Back in 2015, You voted an incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 28 years old with no meaningful progress in your life. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos with no vision(You know them)

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.

Don't waste your life, don't waste your Children's future... Be warned.

Sir, I need to correct a wrong mindset which I have observed in recent times amongst many Nigerians.

That a voter votes for a certain candidate or otherwise doesn't determine his/her progress in life neither does it determine if his children's future is wasted or otherwise.

For me and my family, our future and progress is in God's hands and not in the election of a particular presidential candidate. Even the holy book, the Bible says that promotion doesn't come from north, south, east or west but comes from above (Psalms 75:6-7, Psalms 124:8 )

Thus, we need not have a mindset that believes that our progress in life depends on certain human leaders attaining leadership positions.

I personally have only voted once, in the 2011 election and just for the governorship election. 2023 election would be the 1st election that I would be voting in the presidential election. By the grace of God, despite the fact that I have never voted for any president in this country, I have progressed on different fronts, my family and children have progressed, by the help of God.

Do you know that despite the economic downturn since Buhari came into power, many people in this country who are not affiliated to any politician or political party or government official have become multi-millionaires, irrespective of the government in power?

I'm currently undergoing an online course provided by Tricia Ikponmwonsa called Monetize Your Knowledge. She is @triciabiz on Instagram, check her out. Each of us paid N200,000-N250,000 for early registration while those who registered later paid N250,000-N300,000. We are over a 100 students in this current set...that is an average income of N25,000,000, paid before the course began. She first started her online training in 2017, while Buhari was in power.

I did another online course last year 2021 called Data Entry Academy provided by Chioma Ifeanyi-Eze, @accountinghubng on Instagram. That course was N32,250 per person and we were about 960 students in the 1st batch. When I calculated her income, it came to about N28,000,000, all paid before the training began.

I don't know if these women I mentioned above voted for Buhari or Atiku or even voted at all. Yet they are making money and progress on all fronts within this same hard economy, due to the wisdom God gave them.

I have a couple of clients who I doubt if they ever vote but yet they have multi-billion naira contracts in which I provide services for them. They have never been helped by politicians nor people in government yet they are progressing.

Let's change our mindset. Politicians are not worth us building our hopes or the future of our children on them, let alone Nigerian politicians. Vote your conscience at the elections BUT DO NOT HANDLE IT LIKE YOUR LIFE AND FUTURE DEPENDS ON IT!

My 2 cents, though!
Re: Behold Candidates For The 2023 Presidential Election (LIST) by truthfinder319: 9:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
Which national party did Asiwaju chair? Oh, because he is called National Leader? He was a key founder, not chairman. He is the next President from the look of things.

obembet:
Most Nigerian don't really care or border to know all the presidential candidates we have for 2023 election.

Many of the only know the one or two candidates, meanwhile we have 18 presidential candidate with great profiles. I believe after reading this, you will rethink and consider the best among this wonderful candidates.

1. Adewole Adebayo (SDP)

Nigerian Lawyer and Founder of the KAFTAN Television Adewole Adebayo emerged as the presidential flagbearer of the Social Democratic Party (SDP) for the 2023 general elections at the party’s National Convention that was held in Abuja.

2. Atiku Abubakar (PDP)

Former Vice president Atiku Abubakar clinched the presidential ticket of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), having scored the highest vote in the party’s primary election held on May 28 at the Moshood Abiola National Stadium in Abuja.

Atiku served as the Vice President of Nigeria from 1999 to 2007 during the presidency of Olusegun Obasanjo. He had unsuccessfully contested the Office of the President five times, in 1993, 2007, 2011, 2015 and 2019.

3. Bola Ahmed Tinubu ( APC)

Former governor of Lagos State, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, emerged the flagbearer of the All Progressives Congress (APC) for the 2023 election in the primary election held on Wednesday, June 8, 2022, in Abuja

Tinubu was a two-time governor of Lagos State and the former National Chairman of the party. He also served as a senator during the third Republic.

4.Christopher Irene Imumolen (AP)

A professor, Christopher Imumolen, clinched the presidential ticket of the Accord Party for the general election in 2023.

Imumolen is the founder of Joint Professional Training and Support International Limited and UNIC Foundation, a non-profit, non-governmental organization.

5. Dumebi Kachikwu (ADC)

Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Roots TV Nigeria, Dumebi Kachikwu, emerged as the presidential candidate of the African Democratic Congress (ADC) at the party’s presidential primary election, which was held in Abeokuta on June 9.

Kachikwu beats Kingsley Moghalu to secure the ticket.

6. Hamza Al-Mustapha (AA)

The Chief Security Officer to late Sani Abacha, Hamza Al-Mustapha (rtd), emerged as the presidential candidate of the Action Alliance for the 2023 general elections.

Hamza Al-Mustapha is a former Nigerian Army major and intelligence officer who served as ifChief Security Officer to General Sani Abacha, who was Nigeria’s military head of state from 1993 until his sudden death on June 8, 1998

7. Kola Abiola (PRP)

Kola Abiola, the eldest son of late Moshood Abiola, emerged as the Peoples Redemption Party (PRP) candidate following his emergence at the party’s primary election.

8. Malik Ado-Ibrahim (YPP)

A son of the Ohinoyi of Ebiraland in Kogi State, Malik Ado-Ibrahim, emerged as the presidential candidate of the Young Progressive Party (YPP).

Malik is a businessman and founder of the Reset Nigeria Initiative and One team Arrows A20.

9. Okudili Anyajike (NRM

Okwudili Nwa-Anyajike emerged the National Rescue Mission presidential (NRM) candidate in the party’s primary election held in Abuja.

10. Omoyele Sowore ( AAC)

Omoyele Sowore stepped down from his position as the national chairman of the African Action Congress to become the party’s presidential flagbearer.

Sowore is a Nigerian human rights activist, pro-democracy campaigner, and founder of an online news agency Sahara Reporters. Sowore had previously run in the 2019 election.

11. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP)

A former governor of Kano State, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, was confirmed as the New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP) presidential candidate for the 2023 general elections.

Kwankwaso, a former Kano state governor and the sole presidential aspirant, emerged as the candidate of NNPP at the party’s special convention held in Abuja on Wednesday, June 8.

12. Peter Obi (LP)

Former Anambra State governor Peter Obi emerged as the flagbearer of the Labour Party for the 2023 presidential election at the national convention and presidential primary held in Asaba, Delta State capital, on May 30, after Pat Utomi stepped down.

Obi joined the LP shortly after he resigned his Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) membership and withdrew from the party’s presidential primary. He was the running mate of former vice president Atiku in the 2019 general election.

13. Peter Umeadi ( APGA)

Peter Umeadi, a former chief judge of Anambra state emerged as the presidential candidate in the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) primary election, which was held on Wednesday, June 9.

14. Sunday Adenuga( BP)

A businessman from Ogun state, South-West Nigeria, Sunday Adenuga clinched the presidential ticket of the Boot Party (BP) for the 2023 general election in the party’s primary election on June 7.

15.Yusuf Mamman Dantalle (APM)

The Allied People’s Movement (APM) elected its national chairman, Yusuf Mamman Dantalle as its presidential candidate for the 2023 general election.

Dantalle was the party’s sole presidential candidate and was elected by delegates in the presidential primary held at the party’s secretariat in Abuja on Wednesday 8th June 2022.
Re: Behold Candidates For The 2023 Presidential Election (LIST) by truthfinder319: 9:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
Which national party did Asiwaju chair? Oh, because he is called National Leader? He was a key founder, not chairman. He is the next President from the look of things.
Re: Behold Candidates For The 2023 Presidential Election (LIST) by truthfinder319: 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
A 61 year old is a youth?

PresidObi:
We the youths, old people and masses of Nigeria can only see one name on the entire list;

Peter Obi (LP)
Re: Behold Candidates For The 2023 Presidential Election (LIST) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
Danniedpastor:

Kemi Kemo
Don't you know?
I don't oooo
Re: Behold Candidates For The 2023 Presidential Election (LIST) by ogatboy(m): 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
Realist12:
I believe Tinubu has directly or indirectly touched more lives positively in and out office than any other candidates. In all honesty Tinubu presidency will bring peace and growth to the country, he's the only one among the top candidate who has stayed loyal to his believes and ideology , he didn't go jumping from party to party but metamorphed into who he currently is . That there is a man who stays true to his believes, he's not just a candidate but an institution with successful students . We need him at the federal level. All consecutive governors in Lagos are successful because they have a solid plan to work with .

You mean successful in looting?? Let him visit Chicago University then I'll vote for him
Re: Behold Candidates For The 2023 Presidential Election (LIST) by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
Realist12:
I always say Obi is overhyped, all of these you mentioned are normal things governors do . He's just been overhyped right now . He did just recurrent duties like other governors in office, Obiano was able to do a capital project that he will be remembered for which is the airport. Now compare to real project Lagos state embarked, Tinubu's policy on education was the first of its kind then the legacies stands till date . Obi can't control the Nigerian system.
says you, I hope you are satisfied now
Re: Behold Candidates For The 2023 Presidential Election (LIST) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2022
Jack500:

And for the lunatics that used to say Southwest votes is always divided, not when one of their son is the party flag bearer.

Look at Ogun state, don't be surprised to see 8million marginal votes from Southwest in 2023.

Re: Behold Candidates For The 2023 Presidential Election (LIST) by Enumerator(m): 11:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
I tell you!
PresidObi:
We the youths, old people and masses of Nigeria can only see one name on the entire list;

Peter Obi (LP)
Re: Behold Candidates For The 2023 Presidential Election (LIST) by maybet081: 12:23am On Jul 05, 2022
Realist12:
but tinubu that poo on his body can, he was not able to hold the apc flag when he won the primary election,are you aware? But he can lead 200 million people. He went to France for medical cure who told tinubu that old age curable.
Re: Behold Candidates For The 2023 Presidential Election (LIST) by 7arrows: 12:40am On Jul 05, 2022
Jack500:

What does he plan to do for Nigerians? Ohhh sorry I forgot it's his turn. TURN BY TURN. WHAT A SHAME.
Re: Behold Candidates For The 2023 Presidential Election (LIST) by 7arrows: 12:43am On Jul 05, 2022
Realist12:
I believe Tinubu has directly or indirectly touched more lives positively in and out office than any other candidates. In all honesty Tinubu presidency will bring peace and growth to the country, he's the only one among the top candidate who has stayed loyal to his believes and ideology , he didn't go jumping from party to party but metamorphed into who he currently is . That there is a man who stays true to his believes, he's not just a candidate but an institution with successful students . We need him at the federal level. All consecutive governors in Lagos are successful because they have a solid plan to work with .

I see nothing in ur statement other than he has helped a lot of people. Is that a criteria to become the president? Ohhh once more I forgot it's his TURN. TURN BY TURN.
Re: Behold Candidates For The 2023 Presidential Election (LIST) by Realist12: 4:15am On Jul 05, 2022
7arrows:

I see nothing in ur statement other than he has helped a lot of people. Is that a criteria to become the president? Ohhh once more I forgot it's his TURN. TURN BY TURN.
the point is he's influential and his influence in Lagos and southwest and beyond has brought positive growth. A lot of states have copied his templates for growth.
Re: Behold Candidates For The 2023 Presidential Election (LIST) by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 05, 2022
PresidObi:

Peter Obi (LP)

And after the election I hope you won't start to see only Biafra map on every plain sheet of paper.
Re: Behold Candidates For The 2023 Presidential Election (LIST) by educarimo: 9:03am On Jul 05, 2022
Sholaco:
Batfied wink smiley
if realy you are batfied; you no follow any where. that is your vote will be invalid.
Re: Behold Candidates For The 2023 Presidential Election (LIST) by CCC2(m): 10:22am On Jul 05, 2022
Only 4 aspirants are known here( Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso and Tinubu). The rest are Hoodlums
Re: Behold Candidates For The 2023 Presidential Election (LIST) by olaoye2008: 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
Asiwaju lokan
Re: Behold Candidates For The 2023 Presidential Election (LIST) by 7arrows: 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
Realist12:
the point is he's influential and his influence in Lagos and southwest and beyond has brought positive growth. A lot of states have copied his templates for growth.

Well you are not far from the truth. But my fear is his health. We need a vibrant man who wouldn't spend time thinking of his health but rather doing the work he was sent for. Nigeria needs a redeemer, a man who wouldn't fear to act. We both know that the north has taken us hostage. Who can set us free from this shackles of bondage
Re: Behold Candidates For The 2023 Presidential Election (LIST) by Realist12: 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2022
7arrows:

Well you are not far from the truth. But my fear is his health. We need a vibrant man who wouldn't spend time thinking of his health but rather doing the work he was sent for. Nigeria needs a redeemer, a man who wouldn't fear to act. We both know that the north has taken us hostage. Who can set us free from this shackles of bondage
so you agree the person has to be influential , Peter Obi doesn't even have influence in the state he governed in the past . A Obi president will be the similar to Jonathan or worse. Remember he was impeached at the states level .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#RevolutionNow Protesters Block Abuja Airport Road / Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi / Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.