Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,493 members, 7,958,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:52 PM

Yoruba Nollywood Actors Under Criticism For Endorsing Tinubu As President. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nollywood Actors Under Criticism For Endorsing Tinubu As President. (2383 Views)

Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) / Is El-Rufai And Atiku Bagudu Sending A Cryptic Message By Endorsing Tinubu? / Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nollywood Actors Under Criticism For Endorsing Tinubu As President. by technicallyrich(m): 11:37am On Jun 29, 2022
candidtalk:

She must be a div (Google it) to be with you. You're probably too uneducated and lazy to use Google so I've helped you below. Mumu.
You mean she should leave me a rich,tall,brave, educated, intelligent guy from the richest black to be with a derty pigg,coword and theivenubu supporter.
Girl wey dey begg me for marriage grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Nollywood Actors Under Criticism For Endorsing Tinubu As President. by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Naturally they have a right to support who they want

But for the fact these same people recommended the fraud called buhari through their benefactor tinubu is why the criticism is coming

Your endorsement brought tears to Nigerians why should they be smiling with you when you gearing up again

You still dey here ? Shameless mofo? How market with Lawan, Amaechi, GEJ, Emefiele and the thousands of hopeless clowns you insisted have been lined up to get APC ticket ahead of Tinubu?

You are an example of the topic under discussion. I.e Extremely hateful of Yorubas, likely living in an SW State, yet hosting malevolence against Yorubas in your dark, wicked, envious and tribalistc soul.

Tinubu is the best candidate by far but all you IPOBian think you can bully and emotionally blackmail Nigerians to reject him and make way for your IPOB President.

Bruv, the rejection of the cowardly Obi by Nigerians, if he does not flee again before the elections, will be far worse than the rejection of Amaechi at the APC primaries in favour of BAT. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nollywood Actors Under Criticism For Endorsing Tinubu As President. by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 29, 2022
technicallyrich:

You mean she should leave me a rich,tall,brave, educated, intelligent guy from the richest black to be with a derty pigg,coword and theivenubu supporter.
Girl wey dey begg me for marriage grin cheesy grin cheesy

Lol. I have Ijaw friends so I will ignore you because I know a jobless clown and loser like you does not represent them. Go and drink some kai kai. You need it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Nollywood Actors Under Criticism For Endorsing Tinubu As President. by Burruchaga71(m): 11:51am On Jun 29, 2022
I remember this idiot called Jide kosoko during Buhari campaign. The animal is always on the wrong track.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Nollywood Actors Under Criticism For Endorsing Tinubu As President. by Coolabbie: 11:59am On Jun 29, 2022
helinues:

Make election go first, so many things would be revisited

Policies to bring sanity back fully to SW are already on ground. Make time ripe first
Please I hope this is not just talk.
I am from the SS but I have been a beneficiary of your people’s warmth and I hate the way it’s taken for granted. It’s disgusting the things you guys tolerate from people that don’t wish your tribe well at all.
Your liberalness will be your demise if something is not done on time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nollywood Actors Under Criticism For Endorsing Tinubu As President. by Factcheck0001: 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Sounds tribalistic
u people had no problem when
Phyno
Erriga
Peter
Flavour
N all others supported peter obi but u are calling these ones shameless for supporting tinubu

U people never see anything,na who first dance go sit down look las las

We never even start,when d real endorsement begin

Igbos will want to relocate to heaven

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nollywood Actors Under Criticism For Endorsing Tinubu As President. by Factcheck0001: 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
Maleekdon:
How do we intend to move forward when some certain individuals are just too tribal bias
but Peter of P-Square
Erriga
Phyno
N co are not tribal bias when they supported peter obi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nollywood Actors Under Criticism For Endorsing Tinubu As President. by Factcheck0001: 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
Burruchaga71:
I remember this idiot called Jide kosoko during Buhari campaign. The animal is also on the wrong track.
he’s an idiot cos he doesn’t support peter obi n to add insult upon injury he’s also an animal on d wrong track for supporting his choice even in democracy

But Peter of P-Square
Erriga
Phyno
Flavor

Are all angels for supporting Peter obi

Everyone can see your intolerance now,anybody that supports u is an angel but anybody that supports others instantly turn to a demon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nollywood Actors Under Criticism For Endorsing Tinubu As President. by Britishpea: 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
Who is going to fix Nigeria with these type of followers?? For an effective leadership, there must be virile followers . Now same followers fight each other for supporting whoever they support. Support yours let me support mine and campaign for people.

How hard is this? But it is a must or a war I support yours. We have a long way to go. The mindset is bad already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nollywood Actors Under Criticism For Endorsing Tinubu As President. by realestate99: 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
technicallyrich:

Just remember that if it result to physical,that afonjas are the weakest tribe in Nigeria if not Africa.
One afonja man,can not fight one ijaw,Igbo,isoko,yiv etc man.
Just remember please.
Your only weapon is propagandaa and everyone has now joined in propagandaa after buhari thought I'd a bitter lesson.
Also remember say your boys are many working in Rivers state,delta state, akwaibom all these state are brothers to Igbos and an attack on Igbo is simply an attack on ss/se.
Just remember ooo
Your dad and elders were begging for peace when computer village was raided in early 2000s , keep chestbeating your akpu infested chest online, the only war you fought in your existence you lost woefully and you have been loosing ever since in one form or the other.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Nollywood Actors Under Criticism For Endorsing Tinubu As President. by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
the Yoruba Bollywood actors who have benefitted from Tinubu govt and as a private citizen should focus on pthief obi? useless people

I'm not against any Yoruba campaigning for Ptheif obi but I'm angry that someone want your votes and they're abusing your tribesman and your tribe and you fools are praising them

we Yoruba must not make the same mistake that happen in 1993, if any igbo who wanted to leave Nigeria but are now joining politics tell you, you're tribalist for supporting Tinubu, just tell them fúck their Biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nollywood Actors Under Criticism For Endorsing Tinubu As President. by realestate99: 12:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
Useless Liberal yorubas are supposed to be tied and flogged, I have already blocked two posting Obi on my WhatsApp. You are in a jungle being liberal is a sin. Those sub humans you are following won't do same for you, if those sub humans have a politician as influential as Tinubu, they would happily canvass for him without looking back.

Who is Obi? A mediocre, overnight, overhyped igbo project masked by them as the solution to the country issues.....A project that would be thrown into the abyss of obscurity after the elections.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nollywood Actors Under Criticism For Endorsing Tinubu As President. by IgOga(m): 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
Maleekdon:
How do we intend to move forward when some certain individuals are just too tribal bias

And you are not? This is the trend worldwide....especially in Nigeria....Who will they support before? No surprises here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nollywood Actors Under Criticism For Endorsing Tinubu As President. by SmartPolician: 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
realestate99:
Useless Liberal yorubas are suppose to be tied and flogged, I have already blocked two posting Obi on my WhatsApp. You are in a jungle being liberal is a sin. Those sub humans you are following won't do same for you, if those sub humans have a politician as influential as Tinubu, they would happily canvass for him without looking back.

Who is Obi? A mediocre, overnight, overhyped igbo project masked by them as the solution to the country issues.....A project that would be thrown into the abyss of obscurity after the elections.

Wakey! Wakey!

Igbos voted for Obasanjo ahead of Ojukwu.

Many of you need help...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nollywood Actors Under Criticism For Endorsing Tinubu As President. by realestate99: 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
SmartPolician:

Wakey! Wakey!

Igbos voted for Obasanjo ahead of Ojukwu.

Many of you need help...
Igbo voted pdp!!! Simple. They are programmed to do so irrespective of the candidate. Do not talk bullshit here, and by the way same igbo delegates voted for candidates outside south east in both Apc and Pdp primaries.....so you see, your analogy is flawed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nollywood Actors Under Criticism For Endorsing Tinubu As President. by IgOga(m): 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
Burruchaga71:
I remember this idiot called Jide kosoko during Buhari campaign. The animal is always on the wrong track.

No need to insult anyone....they are actors...paid to make believe....I am sure if you are paid like them you will sing like a bird too...Tinubu will win SW and maybe NC but the rest is up for grabs.....so let everybody contest I just have a feeling that Tinubu and Atiku will skip the debate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nollywood Actors Under Criticism For Endorsing Tinubu As President. by Burruchaga71(m): 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
IgOga:

No need to insult anyone....they are actors...paid to make believe....I am sure if you are paid like them you will sing like a bird too...Tinubu will win SW and maybe NC but the rest is up for grabs.....so let everybody contest I just have a feeling that Tinubu and Atiku will skip the debate
Agreed 100%.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nollywood Actors Under Criticism For Endorsing Tinubu As President. by Softmirror: 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
dangerousd071:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIDoLw8uHyE

For supporting Tinubu for president, Yoruba Nollywood actors have drawn criticism.

[b]GANDUJE, SHETTIMA, RIBADU, ALMAKURA, MASARI, EL RUFAI MUST BE YORUBAS TOO. MY GUY FORGET! IF ONLY YOU KNOW HOW THE NORTH CARRY TINUBU MATTER FOR HEAD YOU GO FEAR. THE THING BE SAY, TINUBU HAS BEEN SECRETLY AND PUBLICLY GENEROUS SINCE A VERY, VERY, VERY LONG TIME. TOUCHING LIFES POSITIVELY AND IT IS WHAT HE IS REAPING TODAY. ASK THE EMIR OF KATSINA, WHY HE SAID HE CAN'T FORGET THE GOOD TINUBU DID FOR HIM THAT WAS EVEN BEFORE HE BECAME THE EMIR OF KATSINA. BRO, IT'S NOT A YORUBA THING. INFACT IF NOT FOR THE 13 GOVERNORS FROM THE NORTH WHO KICKED AGAINST LAWAN WHO WAS PICKED AS A CONCENSUS CANDIDATE BY STORMING ASO ROCK TO MEET WITH PRESIDENT BUHARI AND DEMANDING FOR A FREE AND FAIR PRIMARIES, TINUBU WOULD HAVE BEEN TACTICALLY KNOCKED OUT.BRO, THE SUPPORT TINUBU HAS RECEIVED AND RECEIVING FROM THE NORTH IS NO CHILD'S PLAY. THE NORTH SINCERELY WANT POWER TO SHIFT TO THE SOUTHWEST, TO TINUBU TO BE PRECISE BECAUSE THE SEE A HOPE IN HIM BASED ON HIS PAST PERFORMANCE BOTH BEFORE AND AFTER HE JOINED POLITICS[/b]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxUokA0rge8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FddCgyUrh8A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLu1XS53_Jw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y18tZw-jXf8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toJrG8v4ORk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nollywood Actors Under Criticism For Endorsing Tinubu As President. by freshbillz15(m): 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
Guy don’t mix things up if you think ss are with you guys you are definitely high on weed hardly will you see Yoruba living in the south east , if we start tribal war Na una go suffer past , many of your Igbo people are living in Lagos and other sw state

technicallyrich:

Just remember that if it result to physical,that afonjas are the weakest tribe in Nigeria if not Africa.
One afonja man,can not fight one ijaw,Igbo,isoko,yiv etc man.
Just remember please.
Your only weapon is propagandaa and everyone has now joined in propagandaa after buhari thought I'd a bitter lesson.
Also remember say your boys are many working in Rivers state,delta state, akwaibom all these state are brothers to Igbos and an attack on Igbo is simply an attack on ss/se.
Just remember ooo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Nollywood Actors Under Criticism For Endorsing Tinubu As President. by duro4chang(m): 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
It is their choice. Omo eni o Le buru ki a Fi fun ekun paje.
Omo eni o Le see idi bebere ki afi leke SI idi Omo elomiran.
Re: Yoruba Nollywood Actors Under Criticism For Endorsing Tinubu As President. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
Coolabbie:
Please I hope this is not just talk.
I am from the SS but I have been a beneficiary of your people’s warmth and I hate the way it’s taken for granted. It’s disgusting the things you guys tolerate from people that don’t wish your tribe well at all.
Your liberalness will be your demise if something is not done on time.

God will bless you ojare. Nothing more dangerous to Yorubas than over-liberal Yorubas in the hateful "geographical expression" (Obafemi Awolowo) called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nollywood Actors Under Criticism For Endorsing Tinubu As President. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
Factcheck0001:
he’s an idiot cos he doesn’t support peter obi n to add insult upon injury he’s also an animal on d wrong track for supporting his choice even in democracy

But Peter of P-Square
Erriga
Phyno
Flavor

Are all angels for supporting Peter obi

Everyone can see your intolerance now,anybody that supports u is an angel but anybody that supports others instantly turn to a demon

That is Igbo man for you. I swear some of us just dey wait for restructuring and regionalism to change it for the tribalistic ingrates and haters from hell i.e Sadist East.

Over-liberal Yorubas can follow the haters to Biafra if they wish. Let's see how they get on in that cesspit of hate, intolerance, discrimination, misogyny and lawlessness.

Imagine the animal calling a Yoruba an animal for supporting Tinubu when every single Igbo is supporting Obi maniacally without any bullying or blackmail from other Nigerians.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun Osewa: Tinubu Economic Policy Will Cause Hyperinflation And Destroy Naira / Obi Makes U-Turn, Congratulates President-Elect, Tinubu / Yoruba Couple In London,date:23/2/1953

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.