Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,063 members, 7,953,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:52 PM

ASUU Strike: Buhari Set To Make Decision On ASUU UTAS This Week - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: Buhari Set To Make Decision On ASUU UTAS This Week (965 Views)

NAAT Warns FG Against Accepting ASUU’s UTAS / FG Considers ASUU “UTAS” Payment Software, Subjects It To Integrity Test Today / ASUU: Strike Continues, As FG Gives Condition To Accommodate ASUU’s UTAS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Strike: Buhari Set To Make Decision On ASUU UTAS This Week by Oluwatech(m): 11:35am On Jun 29, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari will soon decide on the controversial university transparency and accountability solution (UTAS) and the terms of service for university teachers. Federal inter-ministerial departments and agencies will publish their report on Wednesday as a guide for the president. A report from the panel could end a four-month-old strike by the University Academic Union (ASUU).

https://knowall.com.ng/2022/06/28/ASUU-strike-buhari-set-to/
Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Set To Make Decision On ASUU UTAS This Week by Badguyyyy123: 11:51am On Jun 29, 2022
God punish all our politicians

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Set To Make Decision On ASUU UTAS This Week by Oluwatech(m): 10:32am On Jun 30, 2022
Badguyyyy123:
God punish all our politicians

Today, president Muhammadu Buhari will be deciding on UTAS .

Stay tuned
Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Set To Make Decision On ASUU UTAS This Week by Shineoneday: 11:32am On Jun 30, 2022
Oluwatech:

Stay tuned

Lolzzzz! Make una relax

The energy I used in carrying ASUU news before ehh, if I had invest that energy into what's I'm learning now for don finish n start earning ...lolzz ..

They will call off the strike , a day no one knows... Lolz only God,. And when the d day comes you will all know.

So all of you should relax yourself.. welcome to naija.
Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Set To Make Decision On ASUU UTAS This Week by Oluwatech(m): 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Shineoneday:

Lolzzzz! Make una relax

The energy I used in carrying ASUU news before ehh, if I had invest that energy into what's I'm learning now for don finish n start earning ...lolzz ..

They will call off the strike , a day no one knows... Lolz only God,. And when the d day comes you will all know.

So all of you should relax yourself.. welcome to naija.
Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Set To Make Decision On ASUU UTAS This Week by Needlemover: 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
Oluwatech:

Stay tuned
God punish that fool called Buhari and every Fulani Jihadist alive.
Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Set To Make Decision On ASUU UTAS This Week by Kiln: 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2022
Oga Buhari no dey even send anybody. If u dey university go learn work, girls go and marry.
Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Set To Make Decision On ASUU UTAS This Week by Oluwatech(m): 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
Kiln:
Oga Buhari no dey even send anybody. If u dey university go learn work, girls go and marry.

Learning work is the great idea here
Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Set To Make Decision On ASUU UTAS This Week by Shineoneday: 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
Oluwatech:

Learning work is the great idea here

On a serious note, if you're a student affected by this strike and you aren't utilizing this period you need to wake up! Seriously it's 5month and counting and sitting in one place waiting for useless FG would only waste out your life, categorically speaking you're an adult , school or not just get busy engage yourself hustle, be useful build your CV!!
Get a life out of home.

Me don comot mind for ASUU drama, I have a life to live...lolz
Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Set To Make Decision On ASUU UTAS This Week by Oluwatech(m): 9:53am On Jul 01, 2022
Shineoneday:

On a serious note, if you're a student affected by this strike and you aren't utilizing this period you need to wake up! Seriously it's 5month and counting and sitting in one place waiting for useless FG would only waste out your life, categorically speaking you're an adult , school or not just get busy engage yourself hustle, be useful build your CV!!
Get a life out of home.

Me don comot mind for ASUU drama, I have a life to live...lolz

You are very very right. It says an idle hand is the devil workshop.
This isn't just learning a skill but learning the skill we actually have interest in. After school is another Life, we should all start the life now

You can check these skills to learn as a student here :

https://knowall.com.ng/2022/05/16/skills-to-earn-as-a-student/

(1) (Reply)

ASU Strike Tragedy: UNIZIK Student Found Hostel, Decomposing Body Found / Should I Tell My Classmates That I Have Dropped Out Of School?? / I Intentionally Manipulated My Jamb Result - Mmesoma Ejikeme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.