Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,556 members, 7,861,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:59 PM

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Can Become A True Hero Of Nigeria By Doing This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Can Become A True Hero Of Nigeria By Doing This (646 Views)

AbdulKadir Rahis Sacks His Aide For Describing Abubakar Shekau As A "True Hero" / Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife / Yakubu Gowon Was The True Hero Of The Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Can Become A True Hero Of Nigeria By Doing This by UncleAyo: 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Can Become A True Hero Of Nigeria By Doing This

When the talk is about the Nigerian Politics, It goes without saying that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has contributed heavily to the political ecosystem of the country. Capping this is his undisputed victory in the recent APC primary election where he won with a very large margin compared to his other co-contestants.

While we will like Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu to continue to be the political father that he is, I think he should because of his age and health status defer the presidency ambition. This is important considering the rigor involved in being a true president; I am not talking about the General Buhari's kind of administration, because, for the past 8 years, Nigeria seems to be without a president (although he is trying his best, but that is how it feels).

While He, has his right to contest for president position like every other Nigerian do. I feel Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu should allow someone younger among the APC presidential nominee to run while he serve as the president's father. I feel this is more an honorable thing for him to do and many will respect him for that.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Can Become A True Hero Of Nigeria By Doing This by donphilopus: 12:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
UncleAyo:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Can Become A True Hero Of Nigeria By Doing This

When the talk is about the Nigerian Politics, It goes without saying that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has contributed heavily to the political ecosystem of the country. Capping this is his undisputable victory in the recent APC primary election where he won with a very large margin compared to his other co-contestants.

While we will like Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu to continue to be the political father that he is, I think he should because of his age and health status defer the presidency ambition. This is important considering the rigor involved in being a true president; I am not talking about the General Buhari's kind of administration, because, for the past 8 years, Nigeria seems to be without a president (although he is trying his best, but that is how it feels).

While He, has his right to contest for president position like every other Nigerian do. I feel Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu should allow someone younger among the APC presidential nominee to run while he serve as the president's father. I feel this is more an honorable thing for him to do and many will respect him for that.

Why are you scared of seeing Tinubu's name on the ballot? Thought you guys were saying he's going nowhere?

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Can Become A True Hero Of Nigeria By Doing This by UncleAyo: 12:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
donphilopus:

Why are you scared of seeing Tinubu's name on the ballot? Thought you guys were saying he's going nowhere?

Nobody is scared of seeing his name on the ballot. It is his human right as a Nigerian to vote and be voted for.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Can Become A True Hero Of Nigeria By Doing This by donphilopus: 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
UncleAyo:

Nobody is scared of seeing his name on the ballot. It is his human right as a Nigerian to vote and be voted for.

Why are you then asking him to step down for a younger person?

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Can Become A True Hero Of Nigeria By Doing This by Babaken(m): 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
donphilopus:

You in particular should be more afraid cuz your future matters that 30k you are receiving will stop the moment he becomes president which God will never allow Nigerians to suffer again in the hands of bad politicians.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Can Become A True Hero Of Nigeria By Doing This by seunmsg(m): 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
UncleAyo:

So buddy, respect his decision to contest and the overwhelming mandate given to him by APC members all over the country to fly the party’s flag.

He’s the most brilliant, innovative and experienced candidate in the race. He did excellently well as governor of Lagos state and will do very well as president. Why should he quit the race for anybody?

If you don’t like him, vote for someone else and stop this silly attempt to blackmail him out of the race. He will contest and Nigeria will decide. Thanks.

34 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Can Become A True Hero Of Nigeria By Doing This by Trapnews: 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
shocked

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Can Become A True Hero Of Nigeria By Doing This by Factcheck0001: 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
Babaken:
You in particular should be more afraid cuz your future matters that 30k you are receiving will stop the moment he becomes president which God will never allow Nigerians to suffer again in the hands of bad politicians.
so it’s no longer 80k

U these ipob miscreant cum obi supporters are ridiculous,u believe u ain’t paid for supporting your candidate but every other person is paid for supporting his candidate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Can Become A True Hero Of Nigeria By Doing This by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
Op, how old is Ben Ayade? Yahaya Bello? Hope Uzodinma?

you think governing a country like Nigeria have to do with age? the young one that was given a chance misuse it, Patricia etteh did, Bankole did among others

Nigeria need an experience hand to run the affairs of the country, Tinubu have nothing to gain, believe me Tinubu will be the best president Nigerians would he happy they've

he had been underrated and I'm sure he will prove them wrong. we dont need anyone that will be using money to marry more wives or one clown that travel abroad to study nonsense
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Can Become A True Hero Of Nigeria By Doing This by donphilopus: 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
Babaken:

30k? grin You're not normal. Whoever supports Tinubu is being paid while Peter Obi's supporters are doing so voluntarily? You nor well.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Can Become A True Hero Of Nigeria By Doing This by babyfaceafrica: 2:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
This is super story
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Can Become A True Hero Of Nigeria By Doing This by UncleAyo: 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
seunmsg:

So buddy, respect his decision to contest and the overwhelming mandate given to him by APC members all over the country to fly the party’s flag.

He’s the most brilliant, innovative and experienced candidate in the race. He did excellently well as governor of Lagos state and will do very well as president. Why should he quit the race for anybody?

If you don’t like him, vote for someone else and stop this silly attempt to blackmail him out of the race. He will contest and Nigeria will decide. Thanks.

I've stated my opinion you are right to give any meaning that fit you to it.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Can Become A True Hero Of Nigeria By Doing This by UncleAyo: 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
donphilopus:

Why are you then asking him to step down for a younger person?
I wish he will allow a smart young person under his watch to run.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Can Become A True Hero Of Nigeria By Doing This by dragunov: 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
seunmsg:

He did excellently well by instituting thugs and touts as revenue collectors. Very innovative and civilized way of doing things. Ẹgbẹ!

(1) (Reply)

Rabiu Kwankwaso Reiterates The Merger Between The NNPP And Labour Party / How Did The Great Jagaban Tinubu Fall For APC Muslim-muslim Scam? / BREAKING: Suspected Terrorists Attack Niger-abuja Military Checkpoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.