Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

It Is A Crime To Let Homophobes Walk Freely They Should Be Caged In A Nuthouse - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / It Is A Crime To Let Homophobes Walk Freely They Should Be Caged In A Nuthouse (815 Views)

Inside Oyo Islamic Torture House Where Children Are Caged / Lady Caged For 3 Years By Her Husband In Delta Over Witchcraft Accusation / There Are People That Need To Be Caged In Lagos By WNSN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is A Crime To Let Homophobes Walk Freely They Should Be Caged In A Nuthouse by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
Fiona004:
I call this empty homophobic priveledge and that is what is giving you the impetus to type crap don't worry I will harvest your fragile wings and feed you to my dogs cheesy
You better change this stupid ways, you have no justification to promote this depraved behavior, or better still keep it to yourself, our society don't need this depravity.
Re: It Is A Crime To Let Homophobes Walk Freely They Should Be Caged In A Nuthouse by Fiona004: 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
Fairmedia:

If dem born you well dress like gay pass Oshodi under bridge, or try to defend your gay act in public.
you are a nutcase and you need to be dumped in a nuthouse cheesy

Loony like you aren't suppose to be allowed to Walk freely with your dementia
You need to be chained in your hands and legs and dumped in the nuthouse because you are a lunatic cheesy
Re: It Is A Crime To Let Homophobes Walk Freely They Should Be Caged In A Nuthouse by Fiona004: 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
Fairmedia:

You better change this stupid ways, you have no justification to promote this depraved behavior, or better still keep it to yourself, our society don't need this depravity.
homophobia is a mental disorder and a homophobe like you is not aware of that cheesy

You better change your stupid homophobia or else it will shorten your life and you will end up living in stress, anxiety and depression over another man's sexuality which can eventually drive you completely mad cheesy
Re: It Is A Crime To Let Homophobes Walk Freely They Should Be Caged In A Nuthouse by Fiona004: 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
kingthreat:
Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Kindly bringing your attention to this psychotic fellow who was banned yesterday and is relentless on spreading hate.
a tale of a mad man cheesy
Re: It Is A Crime To Let Homophobes Walk Freely They Should Be Caged In A Nuthouse by Fiona004: 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
Fairmedia:

I have enough justification to promote this behavior and society actually loves this orientation and are understanding
Unlike you who have no justification to promote your dementia with your empty useless homophobic act or better still keep your useless empty homophobia to yourself, or you get killed or dumped in a nuthouse as simple as short cheesy

Be warned!!! cheesy
Re: It Is A Crime To Let Homophobes Walk Freely They Should Be Caged In A Nuthouse by Fiona004: 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
tunjiajayi:

It is better to be mad, than to be an homosexual.
At least madness is natural.

Na through anus dem born una?

Shit people.
Re: It Is A Crime To Let Homophobes Walk Freely They Should Be Caged In A Nuthouse by Fiona004: 3:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
Vikcho:
if only séun can bring back temp mail accounts i know that account cloner would have dealt with that bastard long ago
you are an unhinged nutcase and your capital punishment is death by burning
Re: It Is A Crime To Let Homophobes Walk Freely They Should Be Caged In A Nuthouse by Fiona004: 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2022
Fairmedia:

I am a Mad animal, soon homophobes like us will be hunted and burnt, I am an evil seeds. I am a Perverted animal, I will better leave Nigeria and commit suicide.
better that way cheesy grin
Re: It Is A Crime To Let Homophobes Walk Freely They Should Be Caged In A Nuthouse by tunjiajayi: 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
Fiona004:

You for come street na

Make dem do you with ant infested firewood.

Shit people.
Re: It Is A Crime To Let Homophobes Walk Freely They Should Be Caged In A Nuthouse by Fiona004: 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
tunjiajayi:

You for come street na

Make dem do you with ant infested firewood.

Shit people.
which one is if you come street?
I am not suprised that I am chatting with a bush orangutan cheesy grin

You dungs act in group I knew you are a pathetic coward who can't act on his own but needs help from his fellow dungs in the bush cheesy

I know how to handle subhumans like you in a very ferocious manner that you will begin to doubt your true specie

You are nothing but a nutcase and you need to be caged in a nuthouse cheesy grin
Re: It Is A Crime To Let Homophobes Walk Freely They Should Be Caged In A Nuthouse by EIeyigidigan: 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2022
Fiona004:
I want to Bleep you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Updated: Who Cursed Nigeria? Hotelier Kidnapped With Lautech Student, Killed De / The World Is Now Digital But Nigerians Wants To Vote Analogue Leaders / The Abuse Of Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.