Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,555 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Teenager Who Drew Aloma_dmw In One Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Teenager Who Drew Aloma_dmw In One Day (182 Views)

Yahaya Bello Invites Young Boy Who Drew His Portrait, Places Him On Scholarship / "Send Me A DM", Gov. Yahaya Bello Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him On Instagram / Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teenager Who Drew Aloma_dmw In One Day by DejiPlug(m): 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
GODSPOWERPROJECT

"Whatever you are good at or talent you discover, you should never relent but always continue doing it because I believe that as long as you are gifted you have a big hope of being very successful if you work hard"

Meet 19 year old Majente Olanrewaju, multi talented pencil artist, graphics designer, computer operator and NFT enthusiast, who has arguably the biggest art collection of top Nigerian personalities including Folorunsho Alakija, Williams Uchemba, Davido and many others. Now adding popular DMW aide, Aloma.

GODSPOWERPROJECT meets with the multifaceted creative popularly known as Mista-Maj, at his unit in the IB-Tech studio/gallery situated within the Iju- Ishaga roundabout axis of Lagos, where he briefly discusses his life, skills, plans for the future, God's grace upon his life and other things that make him tick.

GODSPOWERPROJECT: kindly introduce yourself

M-M: My name is Majente Olanrewaju, and I'm a Graphics Designer, computer operator and a pencil artist. I'm also into NFT- it's a platform that you can trade your art. I'm very good in digital art.
I am strong in all but the one I love most is being a pencil artist and Graphics design. I've been doing this for upto 5 years now, because I started both of them together.
I am a member of NewsInk, an organization that produces comics but I don't really have time is why I'm not always there

GODSPOWERPROJECT: share some insights into your background

M-M: From a broken family with only a mother, dad is gone. She takes care of I and my sister, we are 2. I'm an o level student looking forward to enter higher Institution probably this year or next.
While my mother was selling downstairs (of IBTech plaza), I had the opportunity to be coming to cafe, so then I started coming here to play, then my mom registered me here to start learning and from there I started working with them, even while I was still going to school.
I started my art in school and when I reached ss1 I registered for arts department so I registered visual arts as a subject. There I started developing my drawing skills and my graphics design too, I started developing it here at IBTech cybercafe.

Plans for the future
I'm planning to study Fine Arts in the university, because I need to know more about fine art because I have passion for it.
I wish to create a global art organization where talented kids will be able to showcase their talents to the world, then we sponsor them, and they'll create very good pieces of art that will impress the world. That can be put in museums and other places. And I'll love to base the organization in Africa so Africa can showcase her beauty to the world.
What I think can help me expand is empowerment. If I can get more materials and tools to draw I'll impress many people. I believe in myself and with time everything will get better. I'll be 19 by June 29.

What is Your Exclusive testimony?
My testimony is I've been improving, everyday in my areas of specialization. Each time I come back to it. I find myself improved. So I thank God I'm always improving everyday that I've now become a professional in my works.
It's been a while I touched pencil to draw, so I just decided to draw some artworks, then easily I got it right. Unlike before that I'd have to clean, do some changes, but this time it's just so easy and it's very good. And again, with the graphic design, I realized that I've been producing very professional works. Like if I start designing, inspiration will just be coming. I'm currently the graphics designer for my church, CCC, King of kings cathedral, because I joined the media team in February. And also computer and diagnostics expert for errors and all things technical

GODSPOWERPROJECT: Your Message for Eternity and general public

M-M: There are many talented people like me, but they are so helpless, I would like to help them.
Whatever you are good at or talent you discover, you should never relent but always continue doing it because I believe that as long as you are gifted you have a big hope of being very successful if you work hard, along with linkups, and socializing.
Even people who dont know their area of specialization, they can find it. I believe everybody has their talent.

GODSPOWERPROJECT: How long did this Aloma-dmw artwork take you?

M-M: I drew this sometime between April and May, its going to 3 months, and it took just a day to complete. I have pictures of the process on my phone.
I don't like artworks taking long with me, because the place I keep them are not always safe. Something must happen to it eventually. Like the rough parts, creases,

GODSPOWERPROJECT: Happiest moment and Biggest Lessons Learned

M-M: My biggest lesson has been Never to trust anyone, betrayal is real, I've seen, I do watch movies not just American but Yoruba as well. I've seen betrayal among friends. My boss lectures me sometimes, even some wey I no fit remember, life has taught me lessons.
Happiest moment is when I deliver my artwork and our patron in my new church was really happy with it, and he's willing to help

Happy birthday MistaMaj, GODSPOWERPROJECT wishes you more life in grace and prosperity, more funds to your aza, ink to your pens, shadings to your artwork and many more divine blessings from God

Since the beginning of time and millenia after the first coming of Jesus Christ, people are continuously intrigued by the mighty acts of God Almighty in the lives of His servants- through studies of ancient history to Scriptural adventures, so future generations.

These documentations have stayed with us for millenniums and are still relevant today. And so, GODSPOWERPROJECT through 'WHAT IS YOUR EXCLUSIVE TESTIMONY' sets out on a journey to —

To find them.
To curate them.
To filter them.
To adapt them.
And present their exclusive testimonies in a way that’s actionable for you today.

And to the glory of God, so we are doing! We’re continuously looking forward to making
GODSPOWERPROJECT better & better as the community is growing incredibly fast.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Udom Vs Leo Ekpenyong: Chief Judge Berates Inibehe Effiong / Money Laundering: Serving Nigerian Senator, Peter Nwaoboshi Sentenced To Prison. / APC NWL Dr Betta Edu Commended For Fin And Med Support To IDPS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.