Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate (85290 Views)

LASAA To Jandor: We Won't Succumb To Cheap Blackmail And Falsehood / Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC / 2023: Jandor Emerges Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate by Wayne4uall(m): 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2022
Factcheck0001:
so bro where is jandor local government in Lagos?
U igbos are just anything against tinubu,tinubu will rule your flat head same way buhari rule u

This ur message make me happy grin grin one cold bottle of 33 for you grin grin
Re: Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate by Buksaylor: 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2022

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
Someone that can't handle her household properly want to be Lagos state deputy governor...make she go rest...
what has this got to with her nomination... A Reverend father is APC candidate for gorvenor benue he is unmarried...

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate by Buksaylor: 2:57pm On Jun 30, 2022
Re: Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate by sharpwriter(m): 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2022
femiasaolu2014:
Imagine giving organs of state to this baby tyrant of a woman?

God forbid.

Jandor is a mole, APC plant and once a PA to Fashola.

He knows he doesn't have a chance to become governor and doesn't even intend to.

He has come to continue to play the role that Jimi Agbaje (of blessed memory) used to play.
What do you mean by of blessed memory, he ain't dead yet.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate by IamCookie(f): 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
Wayne4uall:

This ur message make me happy grin grin one cold bottle of 33 for you grin grin

JANDOR's LGA is in Ojo . He is an Awori .
Re: Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate by biggie73(m): 3:01pm On Jun 30, 2022
Most of these political parties are not serious. First Tonto Dike, now Funke Akinyele.
Re: Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate by Jostoman: 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
Someone that can't handle her household properly want to be Lagos state deputy governor...make she go rest...
it is her husband that supposed to manage her not the other way round
Re: Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate by sharpwriter(m): 3:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
ajl:

Omo Ale yoruba! What has Tinubu done for the Yorubas. The bandits were killing our people all over the place and he kept quiet. Fire destroyed some markets in the SW, and he didn't give them kobo. Not that he had to. But each time there was fire outbreak in the north, Tinubu was always there dashing them N50 million. Because he want to be president and need Yoruba votes, he know the way to Owo, and handed the king N75 million, who then handed the victims N25k each. Just to let you know, am a born and bred Lagosian, a true Lagos indigene. If I continue to narrate the atrocities of this frog eye demon called Tinubu, I will still be here until the following day. In summary, this guy has been sitting on the destinies of millions of Lagosian/Nigerian youths. A lot of projects go through him. There are specific sector like Lands that no project can go ahead because it is"Baba sector". I am telling you this from personal experience. A lot of investors in properties are loosing their money and property because of him. Some even lost their lives once they lost their properties. Just because of one man's greed. Do you know how much this guy has sold yoruba to Fulani people? A Fulani mole has been planted within the Lagos State government for a long time now, and he is currently one of the senior special advisers. People hardly hear his name. He has been part of Lagos State govt probably since Fashola's time. As far as we Yorubas are concerned, Nigeria can go to blazes, all we want is Yoruba Nation. Enough of this demonic control country, that is of no value to the masses except the few greedy ones.

Spot on comrade, spot on!
Re: Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate by Shagamoni(m): 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
She will fix ayetoro village
Re: Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate by sunboy(m): 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2022
Olaoluwa122:

A sexist detected.

Show us your successful life and marriage!

Can you just learn to handle other peoples success without losing your mind ?
Re: Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
IamCookie:

JANDOR was never Fashola's PA. He was a consultant to Lagos state government during the Fashola's administration. Go further to check him out through google.com before spewing thrash , because you are glued to the ruler of the 2nd worst cities to live in.

After 23years of impositions in Lagos state with the enormous funds Lagos generate and receives , Lagos is where ,relative to other cities that are serious about her development ?! How can you even refer to Jimi Agbaje , as " of blessed memory" ?! It shows your resistance to change and so disrespectful!

Allow progressive like-minds try something else and you can stay/ vote with that person in whose mandate you stand.

Peope like you make me laugh. You want Lagos to be" liveable" like New York, London and Paris ba?

What is Lagos, the best State in Nigeria by far, surrounded by and what is New York, London and Paris surrounded by in comparison?

At the very least, those desirable cities are surrounded by neighbors who will contribute influx of educated and useful folks from fellow states, boroughs and cities.

Lagos, on the other hand, and because it is the most thriving economy employing labour today in Nigeria and West Africa, can look forward to 3 million inward migration of okada riders from even places like Mali, Sudan, Chad, Niger Rebublic, Benin Republic etal because of federal policies Lagos is powerless to influence or control.

When people like you talk I just see folks who are totally unexposed and have never set foot outside Nigeria to see why the most liveable cities of the world, like London and New York, remain the great Cities they are.

I am a Londoner and Lagosian by the way and I know damn well London does not even have 5% of the challenges Lagos has.

Lagos administrators are miracle worker because Sadiq Khan, Mayor of London, would flee if he has to face even 2% of the challenges of Lagos that is an Oasis in a barren and wasteland desert called Nigeria.

Lagos is also surrounded by African nation where murderous child soldiers from Sudan can relocate to Lagos to work as okada riders with Lagos administrators unable to do a damn thing to prevent their entry and residence in the State.

London meanwhile deports loads of dangerous illegal immigrant daily whereas outcry against Lagos would be massive if she attempted similar because many would bring in religious and ethnic angle to defend the deportation of a Fulani from Chad or Niger Republic up to no good in Lagos.

Get it into your head that Lagos will never thrive as she potentially can, even if you dash the state 100 billion dollars, so long as other States of Nigeria, and even neighboring African Countries, remains wretched places people are free to leave, any second, to relocate to Lagos all in the name of 'one Nigeria' and porous international Nigerian borders.

Those of us who live in Lagos and love the State know she is a victim of her own success and the massive failure of all around her from Nigerians States to African neighbors.

The better Lagos does and the more others, with nothing positive to add, move in to burden and regress the State. Lagos had a population of around 9 million when Tinubu became governor .

Today it is about 23 million. Try and google 'challenges of rapid population growth' to get a sense of what Lagos is facing. Educate yourself.

No geographical spaces, especially one as small as Lagos, can continue to absorb an uncontrolled influx of people as Lagos has to deal with and not suffer directly relational and very serious detrimental socio-economic challenges.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orYnuQo_Bw8

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1960918/#:~:text=Rapid%20growth%20has%20led%20to,arable%20land%20and%20its%20destruction.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate by GindoX(m): 3:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
Tmex:
Could this be true.

Wake up, enn..
Re: Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
@Topic.

Big loll. Jandor na guyman and Lagos man about town. If you know you know. His mission is to increase his visibility and personal networth.

He is not running because he wants to improve Lagos or because he genuinely believes he can defeat APC. Sanwo Olu is a ridiculously popular governor.

Most politicians and privileged elites are friends having a big laugh, all the way to the bank, at the expense of ordinary Nigerians.

Unless the electorate gets smarter, by thinking more critically, then these folks will keep taking Nigerian voters for a ride. Simple as that.

Imagine Funke Akindele as Deputy Governor of Lagos. With what CV or relevant past experience in private or public administration? I want to believe this is a joke but I know Jandor is a serious guyman so will not be surprised if this news is accurate.
Re: Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate by Khaysee: 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
Tinubu controling Apc and Pdp together in lagos respect biggest strategist

Jandor will be paid after election
Re: Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate by FaithBrain1994(m): 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
Person where no fit manage her marriage, na lagos state she go fit manage? Una weldone abeg
Re: Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate by Allisgud: 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2022
Who is Lagos gornorship candidate for labour party,if there is none I choose pdp
Re: Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
Jostoman:
not vice, she is incoming deputy governor of Lagos State

Oga na d same thing we too dey pay attention to unimportant things in southern nigerian undecided

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate by Donshegxy10(m): 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
Jostoman:

Wetin you dey smoke, abeg you go fit give me small to boost my confidence.
Re: Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2022
Jostoman:

you just rescue Totilopussylick illiterate people of Biafra from disgracing herself publicly

vice Governor, dummy
Re: Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate by Morenzy15: 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2022
Bringing Funke Akindele in by PDP will not translate to vote for them in the election. Jandor can't win Sanwo Olu in that election, people aside Lagos may not believe but that's the truth.

Are you a 30 seconds man?
Do you genuinely wish to move from been 30 seconds to 30 minutes man and watch your spouse kneel to say thank you for striking very well at the other room game?
Introducing to you our ebook

Say Final Goodbye to Premature Ejaculation.
The ebook give details about premature ejaculation, causes, symptoms and natural solution to it. The solution is permanent and you see the result within just a week of effective usage.

Price: #1000
There are other bonuses that comes with it;

* How to Woo a Woman
*How to get your ex back
*How to date any girl of your dream.

Call 0*8*0 two eight 9*3*0 1*7*9
WhatsApp 0*8*0+3+7+7*2*1*1*6*3
Re: Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate by Peacecore: 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
ufotunang:
..is it the slot in the other room or where??
Chief wetin u dey think like dat. Repent n meet@ NL pastor Riteousness for serious prayer.
Re: Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate by Peacecore: 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
ufotunang:
..is it the slot in the other room or where??
Chief wetin u dey think like dat.

Please unthinke that thing that u are thinking o bcoz me I'm thinking as a child of God.
Re: Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate by Peacecore: 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
mirinder:
shutup there. What right does she have to aspire for greater things. A woman's place is in the kitchen. She's born to stay at home and take care of the family.
The statement is very Almajiric.
Re: Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate by Peacecore: 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
IamCookie:

JANDOR was never Fashola's PA. He was a consultant to Lagos state government during the Fashola's administration. Go further to check him out through google.com before spewing thrash , because you are glued to the ruler of the 2nd worst cities to live in.

After 23years of impositions in Lagos state with the enormous funds Lagos generate and receives , Lagos is where ,relative to other cities that are serious about her development ?! How can you even refer to Jimi Agbaje , as " of blessed memory" ?! It shows your resistance to change and so disrespectful!

Allow progressive like-minds try something else and you can stay/ vote with that person in whose mandate you stand.
Oga Sanwo-Olu is a retrogressive mind, I guess. This nomination alone has made true the claim that Lagos PDP is empty n only rely on APC fallouts for members.
Re: Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate by ufotunang: 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
Peacecore:
Chief wetin u dey think like dat.

Please unthinke that thing that u are thinking o bcoz me I'm thinking as a child of God.
...ok sorry...I was just asking ��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️
Re: Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate by ufotunang: 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
Peacecore:
Chief wetin u dey think like dat. Repent n meet@ NL pastor Riteousness for serious prayer.
... hahahaha...has it come to that �
Re: Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate by apple30(f): 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
KanwuliaExtra:
First Tonto, next Funke?

Wow!

Oya-Adesua Etomi for Edo. grin
Mercy Johnson Okojie for Kogi.

Re: Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate by prophetfire: 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
Revolution2022:
What does she know about governance?
. I think PDP is a party of very unserious people and Lagos State chapter is the worst of them all.
You are about to square up with Jagaban Borgu and a performing incumbent like Sanwo and it's this neophyte of a person that you will even consider as your deputy?
It's like Jagaban cast a spell on them to be doing mumu mumu.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate by plaindealer: 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
I doubt she's even PDP..
Re: Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate by mrvictornews: 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower / Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) / Saraki Sneaks Himself Into National Assembly In Rickety Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.