Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic (65465 Views)

John Mahama Spotted Clearing Weeds / John Mahama Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Joyce Dzidzor To Expose John Mahama And Wife, Shares Unclad Breasts On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by DKM123: 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
So this is what they meant when APC said they want to unleash thier arsenal on social media and ensure that they confuse the youths against voting Obi.

Using oga bullion van money to open 100s of monikers to like thier own comment and making multiple comments on front page.

Well, it's left to the youths not to be deceived by this few paid enemies of Nigeria who selfishly only care about thier stomach and will sell thier souls to eat from the crumbs Mr Corruption throws at them on the ground.
Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
bennybuhari:
Una don forget say APC primary don end and Yahaya don lose abi

Dem just dey whine the guy jare, no mind dem.
Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by Raxxye(m): 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2022
How did we not support him? Are we APC delegates?
Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by DrBrainstorm(m): 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2022
Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by themanderon: 6:56pm On Jun 30, 2022
Which Nigerians are regretting? Because he bought a couple of ambulances? You guys just like feeling yourselves.
Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by Oches4me(m): 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2022
greatseed:
What do you guys gain by deceiving Yahaya ? His governed state & his pple have confirmed he is not doin well.
He is the best in terms of infrastructure.
Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by Oches4me(m): 7:02pm On Jun 30, 2022
[quote author=Bukola94 post=114288698] let them be deceiving him & themselves. I went to Kogi last year to visit my uncle. The roads were so bad, as in an eyesores and the electricity light was so poor ( not up to an hour even when light is restore). The one week I spent there, we have to be on generator most of the time. close to Zango side to be precise in Kogi state.[/quote things has really change.
Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by toprealman: 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
Please you guys should go to Kogi first before spreading this rubbish.
Kogi is where NIGERIA STARTED! LORD Lugard lived there. It looks like glorified village.
Gloomy, depression everywhere and nothing like positive vibe.
Even the NUT JOINT IS like mammy market.
Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by wickedJezibel(f): 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Yes, you're 100% right.

Raymondigbalode inclusive
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by ThatFairGuy1: 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
Mods need to ban you for disturbing them with false information.

Mynd44 Lalasticlala seun rule 8.

He's mischievously disturbing mods sad
wickedJezibel:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by wickedJezibel(f): 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Mods need to ban you for disturbing them with false information.

Mynd44 Lalasticlala seun rule 8.

He's mischievously disturbing mods sad
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 19

Nairaland.com/TheNiceGuy
Nairaland.com/TheSameGuy etc
Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by ThatFairGuy1: 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2022
My only alternate is thatfairguy and it's not on ban.

Talk something else. You're the one to stop spamming every thread
wickedJezibel:

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 19

Nairaland.com/TheNiceGuy
Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by wickedJezibel(f): 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:

Talk something else. You're the one to stop spamming every thread
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 19

Nairaland.com/TheNiceGuy
Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by ThatFairGuy1: 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2022

Talk something else. You're the one to stop spamming every thread.

Your
Nairaland.com/baddestqueen Nairaland.com/QueenoftheCoast Nairaland.com/Achalugonwa
Nairaland.com/MsAllison
Nairaland.com/Madamnneka
Nairaland.com/SilasNwude accounts were ban yet you created new one

Rule 19 mynd44 Lalasticlala seun
wickedJezibel:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 19

Nairaland.com/TheNiceGuy
Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by Csymb(m): 9:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
Solid LIE no body can say Peter Obi is a pretender he has done it in the past and the records are clear
I am a northerner but I still can say it clear here that he is one of Nigeria's finest leaders
babzlim
:
you really need to refund your parent the money they wasted sending you school.

I think is better your not supporting anyone.... sorry you heeearrr.

quote author=TheSameGuy post=114265121]hear me out!
Though I'm not supporting ANY Presidential candidate but Obi shouldn't be considered at all.

He's being projected by Ipob Terrorists with their hidden agenda.
That's why they're packaging him as a good man he's not.

A vote for Pitobi is a vote for Political pretender,

A vote for failure just as he was during his reign as Governor,

A vote for backwardness,

A vote for domination of particular ethnic group because Obi has always been an ethnic bigot,

A vote for Ipob Terrorist where they'll spread and metamorphosis into something more terrible. That's why Kanu is appealing to them now to be calm, everything is game.

A vote for Pitobi is a vote for destruction of people's of other Faith and their places of worships.
He did that as Governor and he'll consolidate it as President should be become one.

Say NO to Pitobi, say yes to ANY other candidate
Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by justjasper(m): 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
Na God go punish this op. My prayer for u and your generation is that God will make your life and family members the way yahaya bello is ruling Kogi state. May your life and all those who support the governor be like the development of Kogi presently. May you develop like the state as at today. Amen amen amen....
Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by 9jaRealist: 11:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
onojaintegrity:
Yahaya Bello, the governor of Kogi State, has once again sparked conversation on social media, this time among Ghanaians as well as Nigerians, as the governor's standards for Kogi projects are being used by Ghanaians online to disparage their former president, John Dramani Mahama.

Bello's mobile clinic was utilized in a tweet by a Ghanaian named Kay with the handle @Kwesi Agyei_ to draw the former president's attention to the fact that the governor's mobile clinic is the benchmark required in Ghana.

The governor is currently being portrayed in the viral tweet as one of the best African leaders, making several Nigerians regret not backing him to become their country's next president. The post has received hundreds of replies.

Bello has publicized a number of his projects and accomplishments in Kogi State during the last few days. Nigerians and other Africans consider the majority of the projects to be of the highest caliber and the benchmark for contemporary society.

Due to this, some Nigerians have taken to social media to apologize for not supporting the governor during the primary elections when Bello ran for the position of the nation's next president.

Source: https://thetrumpetng.com/ghanaians-drag-their-ex-president-on-twitter-after-gov-yahaya-bellos-mobile-clinics-surface/

grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

Comedian of the year….
>
Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by alamoht(m): 3:05am On Jul 01, 2022
Chia!!! This life Sha, everybody just dey reason anyhow....
Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by Tundex911: 4:39am On Jul 01, 2022
I'm not against the governor mobile clinic but hope he don pay workers salary first...

Na Belle wey food dey the body go operate wella

Peace ✌️
Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by Bukola94: 9:08am On Jul 01, 2022
[quote author=Oches4me post=114300750][/quote] things have really changed? from bad to good or vis a vis. I will confirm from my uncle and modify post for situation of things. I don't mean to bad mouth, just saying my experience during my trip and stay
Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by dannyjesutofunmi(m): 5:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
MhiztaEnny:
This is why Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State stand as one of the best Governor in Nigeria in terms of infrastructure and development
May God manage your life the yahaya bello is managing Kogi state. If you don't say Amen, then you're an hypocrite.
Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by dannyjesutofunmi(m): 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
usmanabdulsalam:
GYB is simply the best to emulate when you are speaking about health infrastructures and other magnificent structures in the state
May God manage your life the yahaya bello is managing Kogi state. If you don't say Amen, then you're an hypocrite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback / Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) / Moses Balyeku In A Strip Club Being Entertained By Half Unclad Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.