Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Lawyers Drag INEC, AGF To Court, Seek Disqualification Of Atiku, Tinubu, Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyers Drag INEC, AGF To Court, Seek Disqualification Of Atiku, Tinubu, Obi (32193 Views)

Police Arraign Seun Kuti In Court, Seek Order To Remand Him For 21 Days / Lawyers For Peter Obi Drag INEC, AGF To Court Over Underage Voters, Others / Court Refuses Emefiele’s Request To Restrain INEC, AGF Over Ambition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyers Drag INEC, AGF To Court, Seek Disqualification Of Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
femijay8271:

I dont have much strength to argue with you buddy but can u do me a favor.... Let me have ur whatsapp line so that i can show u what will shut ur mouth at least for now or either way, i can give u mine
He told you facts.
Re: Lawyers Drag INEC, AGF To Court, Seek Disqualification Of Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by edungene7: 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
Charge and pay lawyer looking for cheap attention
Re: Lawyers Drag INEC, AGF To Court, Seek Disqualification Of Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by femijay8271(m): 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
Fairmedia:

He told you facts.

Told me facts bawoni.... There's a lot of things u people don't know self but lets wait and see how it goes
Re: Lawyers Drag INEC, AGF To Court, Seek Disqualification Of Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by Ipp1: 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
Oh
Re: Lawyers Drag INEC, AGF To Court, Seek Disqualification Of Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by famology(m): 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2022
Court should start fining lawyers heavily for bringing frivolous cases to court.
Re: Lawyers Drag INEC, AGF To Court, Seek Disqualification Of Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Nothing can stop the OBIdience train!

Re: Lawyers Drag INEC, AGF To Court, Seek Disqualification Of Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by Neddyogu(m): 9:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
Charge and bail on the beat!!!
Re: Lawyers Drag INEC, AGF To Court, Seek Disqualification Of Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by GGirll: 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
TheSameGuy:
It's within the ambit of the law, let the judges decide.

Meanwhile
Though I'm not supporting ANY Presidential candidate but Obi shouldn't be considered at all.

He must be considered, who are you to say obi shouldn't be considered for your ancestors to come in and be considered right? You are delusional. On Obis mandate, we the youths of Nigeria stand! Kiss the truth or hug a transformer nearest to you angry

He's being projected by Ipob Terrorists with their hidden agenda.
That's why they're packaging him as a good man he's not.

A vote for Pitobi is a vote for Political pretender,

A vote for failure just as he was during his reign as Governor,

A vote for backwardness,

A vote for domination of particular ethnic group because Obi has always been an ethnic bigot,

A vote for Ipob Terrorist where they'll spread and metamorphosis into something more terrible. That's why Kanu is appealing to them now to be calm, everything is game.

A vote for Pitobi is a vote for destruction of people's of other Faith and their places of worships.
He did that as Governor and he'll consolidate it as President should be become one.

Say NO to Pitobi, say yes to ANY other candidate

See this one, we are OBidiently OBidient, paid impostor, your fore father's and generation will never ever produce the likes of Obi, he is a rare gem....he garnered millions of vote for Atiku in 2019, just wait for your tears soonest, Nigerians have woken up, I rather waste my votes than vote an ancestor. Vote LP party, vote Progressive Obi.
Re: Lawyers Drag INEC, AGF To Court, Seek Disqualification Of Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by TruthinAction: 10:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
Attention seeking lawyer.
Re: Lawyers Drag INEC, AGF To Court, Seek Disqualification Of Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by Bigsharkmob: 10:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
Frigga13:
... so Buhari should continue grin

Even his brothers in northwest will reject him and have already rejected Apc

Power to the people
North 2023

Lawyers wan cash out ...

Coming from you wey poverty hold you and your family. Wasted sperm .
Re: Lawyers Drag INEC, AGF To Court, Seek Disqualification Of Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by Gbemini(m): 11:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
femijay8271:
On Peter Obi Mandate.... WE STAND GIDIGBA

BIKO, EDAKUN.... I REALLY NEED A HOTEL OR RESTAURANT JOB IN LAGOS.

WIFE AND PIKIN DEY FOR HOUSE
U dey hungry and u still dey follow obi na sabi go later wire ur head
Re: Lawyers Drag INEC, AGF To Court, Seek Disqualification Of Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by Akagas(m): 6:58am On Jun 30, 2022
Who knows that so called lawyer and his cohorts? Is like he never know that having mention Peter Obi in the trash he called suite will trigger fire on him? Let him watch for his own fire is loading
Re: Lawyers Drag INEC, AGF To Court, Seek Disqualification Of Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by DOD88: 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
GGirll:

See this one, we are OBidiently OBidient, paid impostor, your fore father's and generation will never ever produce the likes of Obi, he is a rare gem....he garnered millions of vote for Atiku in 2019, just wait for your tears soonest, Nigerians have woken up, I rather waste my votes than vote an ancestor. Vote LP party, vote Progressive Obi.

Mr lamenter and amuser, well done. Your dream is big indeed. You Igbo youths are really trying for PO. Unfortunately the Igbo votes can't do it. We the real game comes, the wheat will neatly be separated from the Shafts. I congratulate Ancestor Asiwaju in advance. The man that God has chosen to honour cannot be pulled down. Asiwaju Presidency is a God's project to turn Nigeria around. May God protect Jagaban, and strengthens him with a sound health.
Re: Lawyers Drag INEC, AGF To Court, Seek Disqualification Of Atiku, Tinubu, Obi by GGirll: 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
DOD88:

Mr lamenter and amuser, well done. Your dream is big indeed. You Igbo youths are really trying for PO. Unfortunately the Igbo votes can't do it. We the real game comes, the wheat will neatly be separated from the Shafts. I congratulate Ancestor Asiwaju in advance. The man that God has chosen to honour cannot be pulled down. Asiwaju Presidency is a God's project to turn Nigeria around. May God protect Jagaban, and strengthens him with a sound health.

Street urchin, you are still here mentioning me. Well I can understand you are a paid agent to make Peter OBi look like he's a tribal person, but we will shock you guys. This will be my last mention to you. Go and collect Owoda abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC Reacts As Police Arrest Corps Member For Electoral Misconduct / Obasanjo Scores Hat-Trick In College Old Boys Football Tie (Photos) / Sheriff Takes Over PDP Secretariat In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.