Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,855 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

No Real Christian Will Vote For Idol Worshipper Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Real Christian Will Vote For Idol Worshipper Peter Obi (3131 Views)

If Trump Looses The Election Then Christian Will Perish - Nigerian Boy Cries / There Is No Real Hate Between Igbos And Yorubas / Buba Galadima Warns Muslim Clergymen Who Collected Money To Influence Worshipper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Real Christian Will Vote For Idol Worshipper Peter Obi by Patriottt: 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
So much hate.. We've heard you sir
Re: No Real Christian Will Vote For Idol Worshipper Peter Obi by Vichyke2: 5:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
OP, I want to believe that you are not the Christian here; you don't read you holy book or you have be deceived by someone that feels they can play Christ.

Luke 6:37 (King James Bible)
Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

You can't play God... Nobody holy pass. Be ye OBI-dient to the holy scriptures.

1 Like

Re: No Real Christian Will Vote For Idol Worshipper Peter Obi by Reasonable4me: 5:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
That means you are encouraging christians not to vote at all since the other two are outright Muslims.

What do you suggest christians do?

2 Likes

Re: No Real Christian Will Vote For Idol Worshipper Peter Obi by omoharry(f): 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
KingofAnambra:
Don't let anyone deceive you, Catholics are idol worshippers, they bow to statues, they pray to statues. They are not real Christians. Peter Obi is a devil worshipper. No Christian will vote for him
You wey dey go Pentecostal church, how have you lived up to the teaching of God? Rather what we see are yahoo pastors/Deacon/Deaconess, evil men and women pretending to be holy Ghost filled while they are worse than Devil himself. Why don't you face ur religion and leave others to practice their for peace to reign in the land. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: No Real Christian Will Vote For Idol Worshipper Peter Obi by Mrfixitt(m): 5:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
KingofAnambra:
Do you know that this bastard political prostitute Pandora thief Peter Obi is an idol worshipper? He is a catholic that worships Mary statue and reads hail Mary incantations. His wife is also an Olumba Olumba devil worshipper priestess. What an occultic family!

This is the reason no real Christian will vote for a Peter Obituary. The presidential dream of crooked thief Peter Obituary is dead and buried in hell. He has lost the election already undecided

You're so frustrated and pained. Peter Obi must be tormenting you so hard. Kpele
Re: No Real Christian Will Vote For Idol Worshipper Peter Obi by Mrfixitt(m): 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
KingofAnambra:
I was an Igbo catholic before I discovered the truth. Catholics are devil worshippers and idolaters. Since childhood, i always had that inner feeling that this religion was a load of bullshit but was always forced to go. When i grew, i found the truth. It's not a religion, it's a cult. A cult of devil worshippers and idolaters. They worship Mary statue.
You're so naive and unintelligent

1 Like

Re: No Real Christian Will Vote For Idol Worshipper Peter Obi by deekseen(m): 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
KingofAnambra:
Don't let anyone deceive you, Catholics are idol worshippers, they bow to statues, they pray to statues. They are not real Christians. Peter Obi is a devil worshipper. No Christian will vote for him

Agreed. So who are you voting for?
Re: No Real Christian Will Vote For Idol Worshipper Peter Obi by techWriter3: 6:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
Easy man Even if he is a evil, we thing him to wanna our next prez

2 Likes

Re: No Real Christian Will Vote For Idol Worshipper Peter Obi by adekolaelect(m): 6:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
ysth:

Have you asked your great grand father what his religion was when he was alive? Or do you think you would have ever been born into a christian family if your dad decided to continue with your family religion of worshipping traditional idols which was their religion at that time? Bloody bastard who doesn’t even know his father. Calling catholics idol worshippers forgetting that most other churches broke out from catholic. Myopic fool
ok now .... All Christians are Idol worshipers Are you telling me obi is a genetic Idol worshipers?? Mind you Ahusas can never vote for Idol worshiper like your pay master.

1 Like

Re: No Real Christian Will Vote For Idol Worshipper Peter Obi by Moneyboyz: 6:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
Zombie, I've seen countless senseless posts from you recently, I hope the chicken change you are being paid will be enough to feed you for the next 8 years.

3 Likes

Re: No Real Christian Will Vote For Idol Worshipper Peter Obi by Legendguy(m): 6:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
KingofAnambra:
I was an Igbo catholic before I discovered the truth. Catholics are devil worshippers and idolaters. Since childhood, i always had that inner feeling that this religion was a load of bullshit but was always forced to go. When i grew, i found the truth. It's not a religion, it's a cult. A cult of devil worshippers and idolaters. They worship Mary statue.

U are a Yoruba man in disguise, gerrat of here

2 Likes

Re: No Real Christian Will Vote For Idol Worshipper Peter Obi by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
What is Nairaland turning into ?

Too many lunatics on this forum
Re: No Real Christian Will Vote For Idol Worshipper Peter Obi by Thebadpolitican(m): 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
KingofAnambra:
Do you know that this bastard political prostitute Pandora thief Peter Obi is an idol worshipper? He is a catholic that worships Mary statue and reads hail Mary incantations. His wife is also an Olumba Olumba devil worshipper priestess. What an occultic family!

This is the reason no real Christian will vote for a Peter Obituary. The presidential dream of crooked thief Peter Obituary is dead and buried in hell. He has lost the election already undecided

Tinubu bot

Account created Jun 23 2022

2 Likes

Re: No Real Christian Will Vote For Idol Worshipper Peter Obi by aderoju3921: 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
Tinubu urchins exhibiting their madness as usual, nothing new here Tinubu urchins exhibiting their madness as usual, nothing new here ...
Re: No Real Christian Will Vote For Idol Worshipper Peter Obi by nnamdi640: 7:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
KingofAnambra:
It is better to vote for an Idiol worshipper than to vote for a confirmed criminal and a drug baron.

1 Like

Re: No Real Christian Will Vote For Idol Worshipper Peter Obi by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
KingofAnambra:

Choi. Three Hail Marys for this guy. God save you. The Blessed Virgin appear to you.
St. John the Evangelist catechise you.
Re: No Real Christian Will Vote For Idol Worshipper Peter Obi by agadez007(m): 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
Tinubu urchins will be his greatest undoing,they are causing problems for the old man everyday
So this simpletons thinks that Only Igbo people are Catholics,you don’t know there are Edo,Hausa and even Yoruba Catholics

Like I always say

Tinubu urchins no get sense

2 Likes

Re: No Real Christian Will Vote For Idol Worshipper Peter Obi by jammmy(m): 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
KingofAnambra:
#baby christian
Re: No Real Christian Will Vote For Idol Worshipper Peter Obi by jammmy(m): 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
Mrfixitt:
You're so naive and unintelligent
#u no get work oga
Re: No Real Christian Will Vote For Idol Worshipper Peter Obi by ysth(m): 8:44pm On Jun 29, 2022
adekolaelect:
ok now .... All Christians are Idol worshipers Are you telling me obi is a genetic Idol worshipers?? Mind you Ahusas can never vote for Idol worshiper like your pay master.
So muslims who go on pilgrimage to mecca and circle round the kaaba are not idol worshippers? Mehn you muslims are the biggest hypocrites i have ever seen in my entire life. What is the use of the tesbih, isnt that idolatry?

2 Likes

Re: No Real Christian Will Vote For Idol Worshipper Peter Obi by endy69: 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
These are the kind of people that they kill in the North. Luckily for the OP Nairaland is faceless and Catholics won't touch him. At times we just type because we are faceless.
Re: No Real Christian Will Vote For Idol Worshipper Peter Obi by adekolaelect(m): 8:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
ysth:

So muslims who go on pilgrimage to mecca and circle round the kaaba are not idol worshippers? Mehn you muslims are the biggest hypocrites i have ever seen in my entire life. What is the use of the tesbih, isnt that idolatry?
Don't shift the goal post .Face your Idol and worship it properly. Mind you NO AHUSAS WILL EVER VOTE FOR IDOL WORSHIPER LIKE YOUR PAY MASTER.If you like cry a River.

Re: No Real Christian Will Vote For Idol Worshipper Peter Obi by ysth(m): 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
endy69:
These are the kind of people that they kill in the North. Luckily for the OP Nairaland is faceless and Catholics won't touch him. At times we just type because we are faceless.
That pathetic slowpoke brought insults to catholics, brought talks of idolatry, brought about talks of Muslims not voting idol worshippers but now we challenged his line of thoughts and idolatry in islam. He will be miserable throughout the rest of his life for this destructive kind of thinking.
Re: No Real Christian Will Vote For Idol Worshipper Peter Obi by Mrfixitt(m): 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
jammmy:
#u no get work oga
I ain't jobless like you mister
Re: No Real Christian Will Vote For Idol Worshipper Peter Obi by Faraday1997: 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
Really I think that's good and great.... Because ordinary ahmed from berekete family human rights once said and I quote
IF A MUSLIM AND ALSO A CHRISTIAN PRESIDENT HAVE ALL FAILED, LET US THEN TRY AN IDIOL OR TRADITIONAL WORSHIPPER
Re: No Real Christian Will Vote For Idol Worshipper Peter Obi by Truthisunique2: 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
KingofAnambra:
grin so which sect do you now believe in?

Mind you there is nothing like fake christian, Catholics are just our misguided brothers giving Mary attention, they have clarified they don't worship it

Same way Muslim claim not to worship kaaba
Re: No Real Christian Will Vote For Idol Worshipper Peter Obi by Truthisunique2: 9:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
omoharry:
You wey dey go Pentecostal church, how have you lived up to the teaching of God? Rather what we see are yahoo pastors/Deacon/Deaconess, evil men and women pretending to be holy Ghost filled while they are worse than Devil himself. Why don't you face ur religion and leave others to practice their for peace to reign in the land. Nonsense
receive sense and stop spewing trash

Op is a fake yoruba Muslim stop bringing petecostal issue here

Christ is one
Re: No Real Christian Will Vote For Idol Worshipper Peter Obi by Everlastingson: 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2022
And your Buhari and Yekini Amoda a.k.a Tinubu, Islamists, worship who?
Re: No Real Christian Will Vote For Idol Worshipper Peter Obi by ysth(m): 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
adekolaelect:
Don't shift the goal post .Face your Idol and worship it properly. Mind you NO AHUSAS WILL EVER VOTE FOR IDOL WORSHIPER LIKE YOUR PAY MASTER.If you like cry a River.
Answer the question na. Isnt that idol worship? Why are you running from the question? Mind you no christian, catholic, traditionalist, hindu, buddist in Nigeria or in India or China even the USA will vote for any blood sucking muslim. Enough is enough. The north cannot monopolise power neither do they have monopoly of violence. If they vote their own, we will vote our own as bad as e bad the country divides, who suffers more? The same bloody illiterate northerners and almajiris. Mind you I am not in Nigeria, and by the special grace of God, not even in my second life will i find myself in that arid and wretched region called the muslim north.
Re: No Real Christian Will Vote For Idol Worshipper Peter Obi by lampi: 10:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
KingofAnambra:
u will definitely die of frustration
Re: No Real Christian Will Vote For Idol Worshipper Peter Obi by endy69: 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
ysth:

That pathetic slowpoke brought insults to catholics, brought talks of idolatry, brought about talks of Muslims not voting idol worshippers but now we challenged his line of thoughts and idolatry in islam. He will be miserable throughout the rest of his life for this destructive kind of thinking.
They always want people to accept their way of worship but quick to condemn others. Nigeria is still a pluralist society one has right to worship. When PO supporters do half of the things Tinubu supporters do, they tag them toxic
Re: No Real Christian Will Vote For Idol Worshipper Peter Obi by adekolaelect(m): 10:49am On Jun 30, 2022
ysth:

Answer the question na. Isnt that idol worship? Why are you running from the question? Mind you no christian, catholic, traditionalist, hindu, buddist in Nigeria or in India or China even the USA will vote for any blood sucking muslim. Enough is enough. The north cannot monopolise power neither do they have monopoly of violence. If they vote their own, we will vote our own as bad as e bad the country divides, who suffers more? The same bloody illiterate northerners and almajiris. Mind you I am not in Nigeria, and by the special grace of God, not even in my second life will i find myself in that arid and wretched region called the muslim north.
I can see the level of your confusion . Muslims are not Idol worshipers they vite Meca as God command to worship and for every one to know the History of the prophets phisically. Have you ever see any Muslims kneeling at the front of status like the one we see you there? You are just alive to show your level of hatred to others without meaningfully points?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Tinubu Gave Us Money, I Apologise For My Error Of Judgment’ – Rev. Danjuma / Breaking:chicago University Replies Atiku Abubakar Subpoena / Customs Generates N3.2 Trillion Revenue In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.