Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,381 members, 7,861,052 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:22 PM

I Just Want To Serve Nigerians & Go Home - Peter Obi Tell NLC, TUC (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Want To Serve Nigerians & Go Home - Peter Obi Tell NLC, TUC (video) (347 Views)

Presidential Poll: Abuja Can’t Be 37th State, Atiku, Obi Tell Supreme Court / Comparison: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Tell People From Their Own Regions Who To Vote / We Can’t Afford To Pay N30,00 Minimum Wage, Govs Tell NLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Want To Serve Nigerians & Go Home - Peter Obi Tell NLC, TUC (video) by brightonos24: 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
I just want to serve Nigerians & Go home

Nobody can be president without sitting down with the labour organisation to decide the future of Nigeria.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA2au2mzdoY

We can no longer have a situation where the leaders are here and workers are there. They must sit on the same table and talk. That is the beginning of the solution, that is what is happening all over the world.

He said that more than half  of the country’s youths of productive age are unemployed. ” This is what the Labour Party is seeking to sit down to discuss for the future of our country.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Want To Serve Nigerians & Go Home - Peter Obi Tell NLC, TUC (video) by VoteTinubu2023: 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
Like he served Anambra people and impoverished them further?

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Want To Serve Nigerians & Go Home - Peter Obi Tell NLC, TUC (video) by Totilopussylick(m): 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
Our incoming presido, you have my vote already cool.

I can never even in my second coming vote for a druggie without certificates tongue.

1 Like

Re: I Just Want To Serve Nigerians & Go Home - Peter Obi Tell NLC, TUC (video) by Tunechi5(m): 4:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
why is tinubu in france instead of lagos recieving treatment ??

4 Likes

Re: I Just Want To Serve Nigerians & Go Home - Peter Obi Tell NLC, TUC (video) by Sergio101(m): 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
cool
Re: I Just Want To Serve Nigerians & Go Home - Peter Obi Tell NLC, TUC (video) by rolams(m): 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
No salary, no allowances?

Abeg!
Re: I Just Want To Serve Nigerians & Go Home - Peter Obi Tell NLC, TUC (video) by Frigga13: 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
Trust Obi with your vote and expect IPOB ravaging of eastern Nigeria as your portion before 2027

They will behead with qualms and Obi will just sing like a woman .. even his head will not be safe

This is no joke

Power to the people

1 Like

Re: I Just Want To Serve Nigerians & Go Home - Peter Obi Tell NLC, TUC (video) by Totilopussylick(m): 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

The level of the impuru mmiri your taken is on another level tongue
Re: I Just Want To Serve Nigerians & Go Home - Peter Obi Tell NLC, TUC (video) by Totilopussylick(m): 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
Tunechi5:
why is tinubu in france instead of lagos recieving treatment ??

Buhari is to be blamed.

He started it tongue.

Obi is totally different from all of them smiley

1 Like

Re: I Just Want To Serve Nigerians & Go Home - Peter Obi Tell NLC, TUC (video) by Bomboiy: 4:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
Awwwn,such a thoughtful man.

He cares so much about the youths of this country.

Dear Nigerians,let us give Peter Obi a chance to fix this country.

1 Like

Re: I Just Want To Serve Nigerians & Go Home - Peter Obi Tell NLC, TUC (video) by PresidObi: 4:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
Peter Obi is very presidential even before anything grin

We the whole young people of Nigeria are going to vote for Peter Obi

Vote for Peter Obi

God bless Nigeria

Re: I Just Want To Serve Nigerians & Go Home - Peter Obi Tell NLC, TUC (video) by Penguin2: 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
God bless you Peter Obi.

We know you do not like to laud yourself over anyone or to play godfather.

That’s unlike Tinubu who has continually decided who will become governor of Lagos state since he left office in 2007.

Give Tinubu the chance to become this country’s president and he will repeat what he has been doing in Lagos.

Just like Lagos has not been able to disentangle from Tinubu’s entanglement since 2007, that’s how Nigeria will not be able to disentangle from Tinubu until he dies.

We must not make that mistake.
Re: I Just Want To Serve Nigerians & Go Home - Peter Obi Tell NLC, TUC (video) by Unzerious: 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
Don't you Get it

Serve Nigerians as the Last President, Wreck Havoc, Break the Country AND go Home to Biafra wink
Re: I Just Want To Serve Nigerians & Go Home - Peter Obi Tell NLC, TUC (video) by Bomboiy: 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Tinubu couldn't build a standard hospital after over 20yrs of ruling Lagos.

He went to France to change his diaper because he can no longer control his sphincter.

(1) (Reply)

Why Atiku Is Not An Option / Osun: Ademola Adeleke Shows He’s Prepared For The Task – PDP / South-east APC Demands Senate Presidency, SGF From Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.