Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Over $10 Billion Stolen By NNPC, Others In Fuel Subsidy Scam: Reps - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over $10 Billion Stolen By NNPC, Others In Fuel Subsidy Scam: Reps (21306 Views)

Diezani, Falana’s Petitions Exposed N765.6 Million Subsidy Scam – Bawa / Certificate Scam: Reps Call For Obono-obla’s Sacking / NNPC, Others Yet To Remit $22.06bn, N481.75bn To Federation Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over $10 Billion Stolen By NNPC, Others In Fuel Subsidy Scam: Reps by rayvelez(m): 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
post=114393627:
Each and any politicians that have stolen from our National treasury, and make life difficult for Nigerians, since independence, no matter the political party they are, they will never enjoy their stolen goods in good health and peace till the rest of their miserable lives.

For all the suffering people are going through in this nation, any looting and thieving politician, from past to present will not end well.

And this also goes to their supporters, nothing good will come their way in life.
Your darling daddy is the current minister of petroleum.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over $10 Billion Stolen By NNPC, Others In Fuel Subsidy Scam: Reps by Naijanascam: 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
Audio
At last no one will be prosecuted
Re: Over $10 Billion Stolen By NNPC, Others In Fuel Subsidy Scam: Reps by Ajens1991: 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
The Minister for Petroleum should be held responsible for the massive corruption... St Buhari

1 Like

Re: Over $10 Billion Stolen By NNPC, Others In Fuel Subsidy Scam: Reps by edungene7: 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
When you have an illiterate as a manager yr business would looted without caution Nigeria is finish
Re: Over $10 Billion Stolen By NNPC, Others In Fuel Subsidy Scam: Reps by chigoizie7(m): 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
That’s around N6 trillion naira in the black market and almost 50% of the years budget and few people pocketed it while FG pretends they don’t know what is happening.
Re: Over $10 Billion Stolen By NNPC, Others In Fuel Subsidy Scam: Reps by EndSARS77: 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
Who is fooling who? We shouldn't be talking about fuel subsidy in the first place, since Nigeria has crude oil. It's mismanagement and corruption that is making Nigeria sell it's crude oil to foreign coutries and re-buy it as petrol from these same foreign countries. Nigeria wey dey supply other african countries with electricity 24/7 while it's citizens remain in constant darkness. Shame on Nigeria, the ant of africa!!!

1 Like

Re: Over $10 Billion Stolen By NNPC, Others In Fuel Subsidy Scam: Reps by victorv12(m): 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
The money they stole is above $10 billion.
Re: Over $10 Billion Stolen By NNPC, Others In Fuel Subsidy Scam: Reps by KaluwisxPRO: 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
Several times I’ve said this exact same thing here, the fraud is actually in play with CBN.

They’re the ones who fund this nonsense, oil matketers and dangote. They get USD at N430 to import crude, that is still subsidized.

This means, they do not only get dollar at N200 less, they also get paid petroleum subsidy by NNPC on the little crude they import after selling the excess of their USD gotten from CBN at the black market for N600 plus, that is a N200 profit on every $1, before oil subsidy payment from NNPC.

This has been going on for over 5years.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Over $10 Billion Stolen By NNPC, Others In Fuel Subsidy Scam: Reps by NOwazobia: 9:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
The country is dead and I have no hope in it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over $10 Billion Stolen By NNPC, Others In Fuel Subsidy Scam: Reps by gp6liveth(m): 9:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
Peter Obi was absolutely right as regards subsidy scam. Tell me why won't I be OBIdient?
Re: Over $10 Billion Stolen By NNPC, Others In Fuel Subsidy Scam: Reps by Nicenixon: 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
I knew it, yes I knew it
I knew there will be a lot of corruption under this present administration while oga at the top is busy travelling around the world.
Re: Over $10 Billion Stolen By NNPC, Others In Fuel Subsidy Scam: Reps by KaluwisxPRO: 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ajens1991:
The Minister for Petroleum should be held responsible for the massive corruption... St Buhari

CBN Governor should be arrested before they start this probe. He’s the key to uncovering the massive fraud.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Over $10 Billion Stolen By NNPC, Others In Fuel Subsidy Scam: Reps by moshino(m): 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
post=114393627:
Each and any politicians that have stolen from our National treasury, and make life difficult for Nigerians, since independence, no matter the political party they are, they will never enjoy their stolen goods in good health and peace till the rest of their miserable lives.

For all the suffering people are going through in this nation, any looting and thieving politician, from past to present will not end well.

And this also goes to their supporters, nothing good will come their way in life.

Stop empty prayers, you have been praying for Nigeria since 1960, still it gets worse everyday. Wake up, its time for Action. Mobilize and change the narrative. God will help you if He sees you taking action.

1 Like

Re: Over $10 Billion Stolen By NNPC, Others In Fuel Subsidy Scam: Reps by JAMO4REAL1(m): 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
NaijaMutant:
The cabals holding Nigeria to ransom are in NNPC

They have the money to sponsor elections

They have the money to buy delegates

Now is the time to take back our country from these scavengers.

Peter Obi will sanitize our oil sector.

Peter Obi will not steal and won't allow thieves access to our commonwealth.
which Obi they are all thief's
Re: Over $10 Billion Stolen By NNPC, Others In Fuel Subsidy Scam: Reps by EndSARS77: 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
To those of you who are singing Peter Obi's praises above me... let me tell you that I lost confidence in politicians and their fake promises a long time ago. How are we sure this is not another election scam, just like Buhari's "change" motto in 2015? I don't know if anyone has heard the urban legend about the boy who kept raising false alarm that the lions were coming, meanwhile there were no lions. That is exactly how I feel about Nigeria politicians and their fake promises
Re: Over $10 Billion Stolen By NNPC, Others In Fuel Subsidy Scam: Reps by 07kjb: 9:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
Who is the minister of petroleum BUHARI ABI

NIGERIANS IF UNA NO GET SENSE THIS PERIOD.GOD HIMSELF WILL CURSE THIS NATION FOR BEING DOCILE AND FOOLISH

VOTE PETER OBI
Re: Over $10 Billion Stolen By NNPC, Others In Fuel Subsidy Scam: Reps by JAMO4REAL1(m): 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
DMerciful:
Peter Obi is needed at a time like this. Nigeria is under existential threat that requires positive DISRUPTIVE change from someone like Obi who has shown precedence for his ability to save and properly manage public funds
who is Obi thief of anambra they are all the same
Re: Over $10 Billion Stolen By NNPC, Others In Fuel Subsidy Scam: Reps by CSTRR: 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
buckeyemedia:
That is the problem with you people in Nigeria, still living in colonial & Military mentality, you think it is only one person that will change the system?

The political platforms have no ideology, sorry for you people, which political party is running with the notion of removing petroleum subsidy if they were elected into power?

Which political is running on international electricity tariff rates & revisiting the electricity agreements of Jonathan Goodluck?
The change starts from the top.

It is the president that will lead the change.
If the president comes down on corruption with a heavy hand in deeds and words, the rest of the political architecture will follow his example.

Somebody has to start it. The problem is that the people that can win cannot start it.

Many countries have been reformed by one man or woman.

2 Likes

Re: Over $10 Billion Stolen By NNPC, Others In Fuel Subsidy Scam: Reps by CSTRR: 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
JAMO4REAL1:
No matter how long you say it, it won't make it true.

You can choose to vote for a crook or a criminal.
That is your choice and your consequences to bear.

But there is no way you can tell yourself that you didn't see a good person to vote for among the current guys running this term.

You just decided to vote for a crook.
Own it with your chest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over $10 Billion Stolen By NNPC, Others In Fuel Subsidy Scam: Reps by DMerciful(m): 9:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
You're like a woman who goes for a bad guy, after being burnt, she says all men are the same. How can they all be the same?
JAMO4REAL1:

1 Like

Re: Over $10 Billion Stolen By NNPC, Others In Fuel Subsidy Scam: Reps by CSTRR: 9:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
You can keep voting for crooks.

1 Like

Re: Over $10 Billion Stolen By NNPC, Others In Fuel Subsidy Scam: Reps by CSTRR: 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
DMerciful:
You're like a woman who goes for a bad guy, after being burnt, she says all men are the same. How can they all be the same?
It is just a way to assuage his conscience when he is voting for Tinubu.

After all, tinubu is the crook from his region.
Other crooks are not from his region.

2 Likes

Re: Over $10 Billion Stolen By NNPC, Others In Fuel Subsidy Scam: Reps by kcdendelo: 9:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Over $10 Billion Stolen By NNPC, Others In Fuel Subsidy Scam: Reps by CSTRR: 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
Buhari took a man that was accused of building over 70 houses with stolen money when he was governor and gave him power over our oil sector.

The efcc actually siezed those houses.

Buhari made that same man as the minister of state for petroleum, and the case with efcc stopped.

He gave our yam to a goat to watch and protect it.

2 Likes

Re: Over $10 Billion Stolen By NNPC, Others In Fuel Subsidy Scam: Reps by jesmond3945: 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
Dontleaveme:
See the country we find ourselves. It is a pity
when these looters come to our villages they hail them.
Re: Over $10 Billion Stolen By NNPC, Others In Fuel Subsidy Scam: Reps by CSTRR: 9:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
And yet, some born throway pikin that can't even afford a tokunbo car will queue in the sun to vote for Tinubu and atiku.

And then start asking stupid questions like "who cursed Nigeria"?

You are the curse, for a being useless citizen of Nigeria.
Voting for those destroying your country because of tribe and religion.

2 Likes

Re: Over $10 Billion Stolen By NNPC, Others In Fuel Subsidy Scam: Reps by CSTRR: 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ifeanyi okowa is from my mother's village.

But no force on Earth can make me vote for atiku/okowa.

My education is not a waste.
My well being lies in the well being of the majority.

Voting for him because he is from my place will not serve me any real good if he is a corrupt politician, which he is.

1 Like

Re: Over $10 Billion Stolen By NNPC, Others In Fuel Subsidy Scam: Reps by Blackdisciple(m): 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
Thievesssss....
Re: Over $10 Billion Stolen By NNPC, Others In Fuel Subsidy Scam: Reps by Unigrad: 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Over $10 Billion Stolen By NNPC, Others In Fuel Subsidy Scam: Reps

*Ogun expressed worry that the consumption rate of petrol was 40 million to 45million litres per day
Peoples Gazette

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
What is the essence of this news without prosecution of the culprits? This news is out because the reps want to collect their share of the money.
Re: Over $10 Billion Stolen By NNPC, Others In Fuel Subsidy Scam: Reps by grandstar(m): 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
The bucks stops at Buhari's door.

He had several opportunities to end the fuel subsidy and to fully deregulated the price but in his characteristic manner, blew it with epic proportions.

If Jonathan and OBJ had the opportunities PMB had, the story would be different today.

Instead of the FG rejoicing over how the present high oil price would fatten the country's lean coffers, it is instead moaning due to the high cost of subsidizing it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work / Peter Obi Lands In Lagos For NESG Dialogue With Presidential Candidates / 12 Months To The Election, Yet No Credible Candidate To Face Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.