Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,646 members, 7,851,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:43 PM

Actress, Regina Daniels, Husband Welcome Baby On Son’s Second Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Regina Daniels, Husband Welcome Baby On Son’s Second Birthday (217 Views)

Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage / Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband / Tiwa Savage Pours Praises On Son In New Pictures - Funke Akindele Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Regina Daniels, Husband Welcome Baby On Son’s Second Birthday by naijaclass(m): 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
Actress, Regina Daniel, has announced the birth of her second son on the second birthday of her first child.

Sharing a maternity photo, the wife of politician, Ned Nwoko, said, “June 29th is indeed a blessed date for me and my family. With so much joy in my heart, I announce the birth of my second son.

“Moon and his younger brother are definitely gonna be each other’s life time companion, partner in crime with an unbreakable bond in Jesus name coupled with the fact that they share same birth day��…. I am so blessed �
"#princemunirnwoko you got your best gift and I’m so happy you get very excited when you see babies �”

Credit: Instagram |regina.daniels

Re: Actress, Regina Daniels, Husband Welcome Baby On Son’s Second Birthday by dawnomike(m): 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
The family has increased by 1... Congratulations to them

(1) (Reply)

#HBDLOVETHGOLD trending #No1 as Trilling Moments At the Dancer’s Birthday is Awe / BREAKING: Actress Ada Ameh Is Dead / Amazing Dancers: 2 Kids In Purple Uniform Show Off Powerful Dance Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.