Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,708 members, 7,831,213 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Lagos Releases Guidelines On Abortion - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Releases Guidelines On Abortion (37220 Views)

INEC Releases Guidelines For 2023 Elections / Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Releases Rules For Tomorrow's Protest / Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Releases Guidelines On Abortion by Gospel2Day: 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Get behind me you religious fanatic demon.

The fact that you're sexually promiscuous is proof that you're demon possessed and devil's captive.
I can only pity you and pray you get well soon.
Jesus saves.
Shalom.
Re: Lagos Releases Guidelines On Abortion by mukthar2000(m): 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
[quote author=FERNANDEZISBACK post=114282051]
All gods are nonsense tho.. undecided[/quote oga u don provoke oooo
Re: Lagos Releases Guidelines On Abortion by abbey621(m): 3:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
jmoore:

Miscarriage is not deliberate, abortion is deliberate.

Common sense 101!!!

Stay away from unprotected sex if you cannot afford a condom.

The baby in the womb is not part of a woman's body. It is a different being. You skilled biology classes?

How many orphanages have rejected babies?

You keep asking silly questions!!!

You're not making sense, how can you tell if a miscarriage is deliberate or not? Even leading experts in the health field acknowledges that miscarriage can occur due to many reasons and at times it is no fault of the woman but you being the Sherlock Holmes of pregnancy believe it is deliberate? Put down that weed bruh!

The baby in the womb is not part of a woman's body? COME AGAIN? PARDON? OLODO grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Releases Guidelines On Abortion by jmoore(m): 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
abbey621:

The baby in the womb is not part of a woman's body? COME AGAIN? PARDON? OLODO grin grin grin grin

You are an epitome of an ignoramus.

DNA of a baby in the womb is different from the DNA of the mother.

Wickedness of supporting murder has beclouded your reasoning. No education will enlighten you on this until your evil heart is delivered
Re: Lagos Releases Guidelines On Abortion by abbey621(m): 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
jmoore:
You are an epitome of an ignoramus.

DNA of a baby in the womb is different from the DNA of the mother.

Wickedness of supporting murder has beclouded your reasoning. No education will enlighten you on this until your evil heart is delivered

Can the embryo survive without the woman? Ori e ti gbale(Your head don knack ground)!
Re: Lagos Releases Guidelines On Abortion by Emperor88(m): 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

On what ground..?
Morally or Religious..who the f**k made it a sin? undecided
It is the saving of an innocent soul the toils and torments of having to be born into a world..unwelcome and unwanted... undecided
1)Children are not aborted...

2)Abortion is not a sin... undecided
Not everyone practice your religion and don’t care what it does or doesn’t allow... undecided

A lady got raped by a man..you still want her to keep the **..all cos a nonsense god say it's a sin?
This is how they litter the whole place with kids when there ain't no means to take care of them.. undecided
Don't argue with religious bigots. 99.9% of them don't have s€ns£.
Re: Lagos Releases Guidelines On Abortion by jmoore(m): 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
abbey621:

Can the embryo survive without the woman? Ori e ti gbale(Your head don knack ground)!
So if a baby is put into an incubator, it means the baby is part of an incubator?

King of olodo!!
Re: Lagos Releases Guidelines On Abortion by abbey621(m): 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
jmoore:
So if a baby is put into an incubator, it means the baby is part of an incubator?

King of olodo!!

Here's your logic: An embryo/fetus equals a fully formed baby......OLODO grin

Since 97% of all abortions occur before 24 weeks of gestation. Your analysis would have been more applicable if you said you put a 3-23 weeks old fetus into an incubator and expect it to produce a fully grown healthy baby....Your mumu never do? Stop exposing your ignorance!
Re: Lagos Releases Guidelines On Abortion by wirinet(m): 5:01pm On Jun 30, 2022
jmoore:

King of olodo!!

So women are now incubators? Incubators go through morning sickness, hormonal changes, pregnancy and birth pains and incubators are expected to breast feed babies once they are born. Religious bigots think so lowly of women.
Re: Lagos Releases Guidelines On Abortion by wirinet(m): 5:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
Gospel2Day:

The fact that you're sexually promiscuous is proof that you're demon possessed and devil's captive.
I can only pity you and pray you get well soon.
Jesus saves.
Shalom.

Dem stop you from bring sexually promiscuous? You that is not demon possessed, see the amount of hatred and anger you spew around. Jesus needs to save you first from your hatred filled heart. Jesus was said to accept prostitute and save them from the hatred of pharisees.
Re: Lagos Releases Guidelines On Abortion by jmoore(m): 6:51pm On Jun 30, 2022
wirinet:

So women are now incubators? Incubators go through morning sickness, hormonal changes, pregnancy and birth pains and incubators are expected to breast feed babies once they are born. Religious bigots think so lowly of women.
All these creatures with IQ lower than that of a RAT.
Re: Lagos Releases Guidelines On Abortion by Gospel2Day: 7:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
wirinet:

Dem stop you from bring sexually promiscuous? You that is not demon possessed, see the amount of hatred and anger you spew around. Jesus needs to save you first from your hatred filled heart. Jesus was said to accept prostitute and save them from the hatred of pharisees.

Why should I be sexually promiscuous when I'm not a dog?
If I hate you, I won't respond to the irrational comment you made.
Stop being a slave to your sexual urges.
Slaves don't get no rights.
Jesus loves you.
Repent and believe Jesus, so you can be saved.
Shalom.
Re: Lagos Releases Guidelines On Abortion by Gospel2Day: 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2022
wirinet:

You need help, divine help.
Good day.
Re: Lagos Releases Guidelines On Abortion by wirinet(m): 8:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Why should I be sexually promiscuous when I'm not a dog?
If I hate you, I won't respond to the irrational comment you made.
Stop being a slave to your sexual urges.
Slaves don't get no rights.
Jesus loves you.
Repent and believe Jesus, so you can be saved.
Shalom.
Then let those who choose to be dogs be dogs, as long as they don't bite or rape you.

The way you respond to "unbelievers" reek of hate and disgust.

Come and stop me from being a slave to my sexual urge now. Abi, you be sextron - defender of the universe from sexual urge.
Re: Lagos Releases Guidelines On Abortion by wirinet(m): 8:02pm On Jun 30, 2022
Gospel2Day:

You need help, divine help.
Good day.

Thanks but no thanks. I already have all the divine help I need. I am living the type of life I choose to live.

Good night.
Re: Lagos Releases Guidelines On Abortion by Gospel2Day: 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
wirinet:

Thanks but no thanks. I already have all the divine help I need. I am living the type of life I choose to live.

Good night.

We're NOT placed on earth by the Creator to choose the type of life we like.
If you will see heaven when you die, it is the Life Jesus commanded that you must live.
But if you don't mind spending more than 70 zillion millennia roasting in the burning Lake of Hellish Fire, you are free to live as promiscuously as you like.
Choose Eternal Life and not Everlasting Destruction.
Jesus loves you. I do too.
Good bye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Laughable State Of Voice Of Nigeria (VON) Reception / Come Without Phones, Aisha Buhari Invites Presidential Aspirants To Dinner / Obasanjo: Buhari Not Hot In Economic Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.