Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,111 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison (71026 Views)

SIP Contract Fraud: Court Sentences Man To 125 Years In Prison / Scales Ishola Remanded In Prison For N525 Million Internet Fraud (Photo) / U.S. Pedophile Doctor Disgraced, Sentenced To 235 Years Imprisonment(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by Tundex911: 4:01am On Jun 30, 2022
drips8:
It must be a concurrent jail term, if he was arrested on 24 counts and the punishment for a single crime is 10 years, then 24 counts multiplied by 10 years will be 240 years, they'll release him after 10 years.

Thanks for this point of yours
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by Papichulostunne(m): 4:22am On Jun 30, 2022
The justice is stupid... In his long life and career has he ever heard such sentence before?

Why not just say life imprisonment. But then againvwhy would on get life for internt fraud? Even some killers get 7-8 yrs but this stupid mofo thinks 235yrs is penalty for yahoo.

The justice can be mentally ill who knows?
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by Papichulostunne(m): 4:24am On Jun 30, 2022
Tundex911:

Thanks for this point of yours

Is would have bin stipulated there that he was running jail terms concurrently as it is always clearly written in other cases

1 Like

Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 4:33am On Jun 30, 2022
Omoslim26:

Chai see how you just told the world that you are a very useless and stupid person undecided
So bcus stupid some animals litter this place with tribal hate,that is the perfect excuse for you to join them in the show of shamelessness and foolery grin grin
Ever heard of being better and calling out useless animals doing nonsense directly without doing the tribal shenanigans,just as I am doing with you now,not minding whatever tribe you come from undecided
You no just get any brain wey thunder go fire for inside that your big coconut head.
Shun tribal bigotry.

alaye save this your dad biography to your dumb self, I'm not interested in his boring biography you cooked up there
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by Lilfire(m): 4:33am On Jun 30, 2022
The last time I checked someone we gave the authority to be counting our money stole 80billion EFCC arrested him and he go bail now he is working freely while this one the get over 200years, even hush puppy for America no go get this kind sentence, Women when given power always tend to abuse it ah ah over 200years far you wicked oh
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by Deeprooted: 4:51am On Jun 30, 2022
The efcc has left the primary enemies of the state stealing money!

Where is the accountant general of the federation today? Despite all the evidence against him.

I'm not in support of youth in crime either
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by Lisastef: 5:05am On Jun 30, 2022
[color=#990000][/color] grin
rickpat:
hahahaha.... him great grand children go continue the sentence

or maybe the prison will hold his corpse after death...till the 235years is completed...HE WILL BE BURIED AND HIS GRAVE CHAINED FOR THE NUMBER OF YEARS LEFT...funny but true
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by Reference(m): 5:36am On Jun 30, 2022
I really don't know when this case started, I suppose 2021 according to his mugshot, but can this speed be applied to cases involving politicians, political and government appointees.

In a year this guy has been sentenced. Why does it take upwards of a decade to slam those who are doing far more damage to this country.
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by melonsgroup: 6:09am On Jun 30, 2022
Golan007:
Meanwhile Peter Obi is still free looking to loot more.
seun you and your paid urchins are trying..
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by Slurity(m): 6:10am On Jun 30, 2022
ValCon888:
Meanwhile, the Bullion Van Thief and Atiku are walking free and allowed to contest election.
and Obituary is a saint right?
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by Khez: 6:55am On Jun 30, 2022
Things like this you begin to wonder if everyone is okay in the country. 2whatever years ? Just give him life prison so we understand
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by EUGENEINYANG(m): 7:22am On Jun 30, 2022
Wahala for dis guy
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by Tobianojoel(m): 7:33am On Jun 30, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE
Stupid judiciary! What about our politicians stealing millions.
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by Tobianojoel(m): 7:33am On Jun 30, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE
Stupid judiciary! What about our politicians stealing millions?
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by Small1020: 7:50am On Jun 30, 2022
Jesus, like say dem don scam this judge before, in use vex on top this guy matter.
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:56am On Jun 30, 2022
Omoslim26:

grin grin this one just be like cursed OyeofIkoTuN grin grin grin
If you no masturbate on tribal gbasgbos for one day se you go die grin grin grin
Is this how you will keep living your life, doing Igbo hate all the days of your life? grin grin

slaver nwaboi
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by Omoslim26: 8:12am On Jun 30, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

alaye save this your dad biography to your dumb self, I'm not interested in his boring biography you cooked up there

Why e be se na people wey their papa don die dey quick dey throw shade on other people parents � grin
Sorry may God give you the heart to bear your loss,but hey you don't have to take it out on others you know grin grin
Shun tribal bigotry,it's a very low and degrading thing to engage in.
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by batb: 8:46am On Jun 30, 2022
ValCon888:
Meanwhile, the Bullion Van Thief and Atiku are walking free and allowed to contest election.
You must be mad! All these impurimini people!
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by sonofElElyon: 8:47am On Jun 30, 2022
CleanInAll:
Like 235 years?

Several counts..all running concurrently
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by lascos912(m): 8:54am On Jun 30, 2022
OluwafuntoAK:
Yahoo man
your head like maize
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by ashawopikin(m): 9:18am On Jun 30, 2022
rickpat:

or maybe the prison will hold his corpse after death...till the 235years is completed...HE WILL BE BURIED AND HIS GRAVE CHAINED FOR THE NUMBER OF YEARS LEFT...funny but true
nah, he will only spend 7 years in jail as the sentence runs concurrently, all these legal things dey somehow if u no understand am
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by ashawopikin(m): 9:19am On Jun 30, 2022
drips8:
It must be a concurrent jail term, if he was arrested on 24 counts and the punishment for a single crime is 10 years, then 24 counts multiplied by 10 years will be 240 years, they'll release him after 10 years.
you are absolutely right, in this very case, it's 7 years
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 9:57am On Jun 30, 2022
Omoslim26:

Why e be se na people wey their papa don die dey quick dey throw shade on other people parents � grin
Sorry may God give me the heart to bear my loss,but hey you don't have to take it out on others you know grin grin
Shun tribal bigotry,it's a very low and degrading thing to engage in.

may he be unto as you wishes the exit of your parents

look at a fool wishing other people's parents death and advising on bigotry. may your wishes happen to your parents and to all your family members

whether you say you reject it, ugm are in your region to make it happen soon

dumb cow
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by Omoslim26: 10:32am On Jun 30, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

may he be unto as you wishes the exit of your parents

look at a fool wishing other people's parents death and advising on bigotry. may your wishes happen to your parents and to all your family members

whether you say you reject it, ugm are in your region to make it happen soon

dumb cow

Hahahaha so e pain you abi grin grin grin a useless bornthroway fòol like you called out my parents first,now you are crying foul grin grin
I repeat na people wey their papa don die they fast call another person papa out grin grin
If to se your papa neva die,you go understand how to respect other people papa abi no be so grin grin grin
Once again sorry for your lost grin grin
I am not going to be dragged down to your level of stupidity I don't care about where you come from, I only called you out as a person and I say you are very very daft, doing senseless tribal banters like your existance depends on it bcus others are doing it means you are actually daft to the grave.
Daft pig grin
Don't mention me again ooo I already passed my message to you.
Shun tribal bigotry.
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by Matini24(m): 10:43am On Jun 30, 2022
And the real yahoo men who have run this country very dry, stealing in billions are walking freely. As for me, out politicians are the real yahoo men. If they had done justice with public money may be that young man will hv a comfortable job. However, I do not support yahoo or any ilegal dealings of any sort. Work hard and work smart, one day God will remember ur huzzle

HonNL:

SOURCE
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 30, 2022
Afonja...that's all they know, like hushpuppy
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by Myself2(m): 11:26am On Jun 30, 2022
rickpat:

True
Except his corpse is granted state pardon so his children can bury him
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by Maforgreats(m): 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
I hope this will be the faith of all politician who has stolen money from Nigeria, death sentence also, bloody bastard nation, the ones stealing 80billiob u will release him the next day
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by rickpat(m): 12:56pm On Jun 30, 2022
Myself2:

True
Except his corpse is granted state pardon so his children can bury him
exactly....but in this case...I think the charges would run concurrently...so it will be in the range of 25years
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by skybeauty(f): 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2022
drips8:

This is the difference
That's exactly what I explained. I have done several criminal trials and I know about this.
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by maximazi: 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
Golan007:
Meanwhile Peter Obi is still free looking to loot more.

Your Dad is a very useless man that's why your wide pussy mum don't regard him as somebody
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by kevwemike: 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
e author=tommy589 post=114273217]

Most police cases in Nigeria starts with magistrate court. Each magistrate court has a single assigned government prosecutor (a policeman) While cases with efcc starts in high court, and prosecutors are dedicated lawyers that want their CV to reflect as efcc lawyers

You can easily exert your influence on prosecutor and the entire magistrate court. While your influence is like zero on efcc prosecutors.And in addition over 90% of high court judges are scared of efcc and their wahala

If a criminal is offered plea bargain it's better to accept. Unlike police, they have the time and resources to investigate any case. I won't exonerate them from accepting bribes but it is very rare[/quote] thanks for your explanation, but accepting plea bargaining dose it affect the person politically and internationally?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Jumps Down From 30 Storey In Indonesia While Evading Police Arrest / US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics / Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.