Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:31 AM

What Youths Should Do Instead Of Abusing Tinubu's Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Youths Should Do Instead Of Abusing Tinubu's Supporters (161 Views)

Ogunlewe: Those Abusing Tinubu For Consulting With IBB Are Politically Ignorant / VIDEO: See What Youths Did To Female Police During Lockdown In Delta State D / #TrashChallenge: See What Youths In Ibadan Did At Agodi Gate - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Youths Should Do Instead Of Abusing Tinubu's Supporters by Gbadamosi01(m): 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
Instead Of Castigating People Who Support Tinubu, This Is What Youth Should Do

It's a good thing that the ENDSARS movement has reawakened the spirit of nationalism, political participation and patriotism in our youth. There's been campaigns for voters registration like never before.

More youth are now discussing politics on social media platforms. Some Celebrities are contributing their quota by using their media platforms for political sensitization and enlightenment, using PVCs as gate tickets for concerts and mobilizing youth offline.

For once in many years, I felt a surge of hope in a better Nigeria for me and my kids. I have always wanted a paradigm shift in our polity which systematically disenfranchise many Nigerians from having a level ground and a fair politicians competition.

However, I am not oblivious to the several flaws and defects in the way and manner that some of us are going about it. Some of my observations are highlighted below;

It seems like a massive portion of the Nigerian youth are rooting for  Peter Obi as the next president. This is not a problem in itself. They have been criticizing, abusing, dragging and insulting those who support other candidates.

Read More �
https://ofofoentertainment.com/this-is-what-youth-should-do-instead-of-cas/

(1) (Reply)

Clo Scores Gov Emmanuel High On Projects Implementation / How To Campaign For Peter Obi / IPAC Not Part Of Anti-Igini Protest In Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.