Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

The Ethnic War Tinubu Supporters Are Trying So Hard To Ignite - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Ethnic War Tinubu Supporters Are Trying So Hard To Ignite (1101 Views)

Rivers Crisis Is Not An Ethnic War Me And My Team Will Accept Peace - Wike / 2023:I Lost All My Classmates During The Civil War... Tinubu / Monarch Urges Politicians Not To Drag Military Into Ethnic War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ethnic War Tinubu Supporters Are Trying So Hard To Ignite by AmehTsaev: 6:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
On Twitter is looking to hit them right back in their faces, right now even the Northerners they are gaslighting into joining them in their hate campaign against Peter Obi and Igbos don't even seem interested in their hypocritical rhetorics of using IPOB to link all Obi supporters. The Twitter algorithm from my observations so far has revealed that most core Northern influencer are subtly supporting Obi, a vast majority are tired of the 8 years of misrule under APC and are thus neutral or are supporting Atiku/Kwankwaso, and a handful support APC.

Right now the biggest supporters of Obi are not even Igbos but people from the South South especially Edo and Delta state (e be like say na Edo people even carry Obi for head pass), then I'm seeing an encouragingly high number of Middle Belt influencer especially Christians and even some Muslims massively campaigning for Obi in their respective states...lastly some yorubas are also for Obi though not in large numbers which is understandable.

Right now majority of BAT supporters are from the SW and they are seriously obsessed with drumming up ethnic sentiments to demarket Obi and goad Igbos into an ethnic war with them, they seem to be alone in this cause the Northerners they've been trying to gaslight don't seem impressed with their shenanigans and have refused to unleash any ethnic propaganda against Obi.

22 Likes

Re: The Ethnic War Tinubu Supporters Are Trying So Hard To Ignite by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
Obi Presidency is all Nigerians need right now. Nigeria's situation is critical at the moment, and the worst thing that would happen to us is for extremely corrupt and business-as-usual type of politicians like Atiku and Tinubu that lavish money on cronies and other corrupt practices to win. Peter Obi who didn't spend shishi to emerge, someone who already hates waste and corruption will definitely ensure that resources are judiciously used for the masses benefit. By cutting out waste, Peter Obi government would be able to re-channel the resources to areas that need it.

14 Likes

Re: The Ethnic War Tinubu Supporters Are Trying So Hard To Ignite by Golan007: 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
Who's going from thread ro thread insulting others?

Even Kwankwaso has began to recieve insults.

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Ethnic War Tinubu Supporters Are Trying So Hard To Ignite by VaginaMiners: 7:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
Peter Obi is Ipob's plan B to destroy Nigeria

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Ethnic War Tinubu Supporters Are Trying So Hard To Ignite by duro4chang(m): 7:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
Always playing victim mentality

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ethnic War Tinubu Supporters Are Trying So Hard To Ignite by Amotolongbo(f): 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
It won’t even surprise me if Peter Obi doesn’t win any state in the South East in the general election.

We all saw the outcome of the Elections Odumegwu Ojukwu contested in the south east

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ethnic War Tinubu Supporters Are Trying So Hard To Ignite by Christistruth00: 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
Amotolongbo:
It won’t even surprise me if Peter Obi doesn’t win any state in the South East in the general election.

We all saw the outcome of the Elections Odumegwu Ojukwu contested in

Then they will start Wailing again that it is all Tinubu’s fault

They will not relate it to all the years spent insulting all Nigerians from morning to night everyday on Radio Biafra

They actually expect those they insulted and attacked with all their strength to vote for Obi

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Ethnic War Tinubu Supporters Are Trying So Hard To Ignite by 7lives: 7:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
grin grin grin God bless nairaland, everything I need to campaign for Tinubu are here on nairaland.
Which ethnic nonsense are you wailing about?.
You people have been attacking Tinubu since 2011 mind you.
You left your rotten erosion ravaged region, to downplay the achievements of Tinubu and the other ACN governors, this nonsense has been going on since 2011.
How many of your rotten SE states can match the worst of the SW states in terms of developments?.
Campaign never start, e shi ma sare Kaba kaba.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Ethnic War Tinubu Supporters Are Trying So Hard To Ignite by CockAndBullStor: 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
Subsea:
Obi Presidency is all Nigerians iboes need right now.
Asiwaju lo le'se

2 Likes

Re: The Ethnic War Tinubu Supporters Are Trying So Hard To Ignite by Ddeliverer007(m): 7:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
Amotolongbo:

We all saw the outcome of the Elections Odumegwu Ojukwu contested in

I’d be surprised if Obi doesn’t win Lagos. Obi would win every state in south east and south south. Every single state.

9 Likes

Re: The Ethnic War Tinubu Supporters Are Trying So Hard To Ignite by PresidObi: 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
No ethnic cards, we all go to the same market, suffer inflation together

Vote for a man of peace, a man who not fight dirty.

Vote for Peter Obi

5 Likes

Re: The Ethnic War Tinubu Supporters Are Trying So Hard To Ignite by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
Youths Obey the clarion call!

2 Likes

Re: The Ethnic War Tinubu Supporters Are Trying So Hard To Ignite by Babaken(m): 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
Some people comment will make you understand that their are born to suffer.

1 Like

Re: The Ethnic War Tinubu Supporters Are Trying So Hard To Ignite by Factcheck0001: 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
AmehTsaev:
On Twitter is looking to hit them right back in their faces, right now even the Northerners they are gaslighting into joining them in their hate campaign against Peter Obi and Igbos don't even seem interested in their hypocritical rhetorics of using IPOB to link all Obi supporters. The Twitter algorithm from my observations so far has revealed that most core Northern influencer are subtly supporting Obi, a vast majority are tired of the 8 years of misrule under APC and are thus neutral or are supporting Atiku/Kwankwaso, and a handful support APC.

Right now the biggest supporters of Obi are not even Igbos but people from the South South especially Edo and Delta state (e be like say na Edo people even carry Obi for head pass), then I'm seeing an encouragingly high number of Middle Belt influencer especially Christians and even some Muslims massively campaigning for Obi in their respective states...lastly some yorubas are also for Obi though not in large numbers which is understandable.

Right now majority of BAT supporters are from the SW and they are seriously obsessed with drumming up ethnic sentiments to demarket Obi and goad Igbos into an ethnic war with them, they seem to be alone in this cause the Northerners they've been trying to gaslight don't seem impressed with their shenanigans and have refused to unleash any ethnic propaganda against Obi.

Re: The Ethnic War Tinubu Supporters Are Trying So Hard To Ignite by dangermouse(m): 7:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
Christistruth00:

They will not relate it to all the years spent insulting all Nigerians from morning to night everyday on Radio Biafra

They actually expect those they insulted and attacked with all their strength to vote for Obi

Who are "they"?.When did the op insult anybody here?. Radio Biafra is being run by just a few Ibos who are doing there thing and not all ibos supports them. Sunday igboho and Adeyika grandson of a guy that were touting oduduwa republic, were they supported by all yorubas? Can you say that the actions of sunday igboho is supported by all we yorubas?... Until we do away with tribal politcs and sentiments before this country will get better! For goodness sake, are you guys not tired of the way this country is? One thing is very sure, we cant continue like this as a country!
#iam yoruba
#I support PO
#iwantabetterNigeria
#Nigeriawillbegreatagain

5 Likes

Re: The Ethnic War Tinubu Supporters Are Trying So Hard To Ignite by kponkedenge(m): 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
AmehTsaev:

I keep saying that Tinubu bigotry support machine will be in for a huge shock.

Instead of them to just sell Tinubu, they are trying to play tribal card..... By further demarketing Tinubu outside of South West.

Outside the SW, there's no where else in the south Tinubu is popular because his online bots are just so off the mark with their bigotry... The north sef no even look him face.

They will be hit with a reality check come 2023.... And I'm sure when Tinubu loses, they will blame the Igbos as usual.

6 Likes

Re: The Ethnic War Tinubu Supporters Are Trying So Hard To Ignite by XerXers: 8:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

I’d be surprised if Obi doesn’t win Lagos. Obi would win every state in south east and south south. Every single state.
Obi will sweep SW. Forget Tinubu's hired internet warriors

1 Like

Re: The Ethnic War Tinubu Supporters Are Trying So Hard To Ignite by dangermouse(m): 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
kponkedenge:

I keep saying that Tinubu bigotry support machine will be in for a huge shock.

Instead of them to just sell Tinubu, they are trying to play tribal card..... By further demarketing Tinubu outside of South West.

Outside the SW, there's no where else in the south Tinubu is popular because his online bots are just so off the mark with their bigotry... The north sef no even look him face.

They will be hit with a reality check come 2023.... And I'm sure when Tinubu loses, they will blame the Igbos as usual.

There plan is very dead on arrival.
#takebackNigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ethnic War Tinubu Supporters Are Trying So Hard To Ignite by naija4life247: 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
Another lazy Flattino on the loose

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ethnic War Tinubu Supporters Are Trying So Hard To Ignite by XerXers: 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
dangermouse:

Who are "they"?.When did the op insult anybody here?. Radio Biafra is being run by just a few Ibos who are doing there thing and not all ibos supports them. Sunday igboho and Adeyika grandson of a guy that were touting oduduwa republic, were they supported by all yorubas? Can you say that the actions of sunday igboho is supported by all we yorubas?... Until we do away with tribal politcs and sentiments before this country will get better! For goodness sake, are you guys not tired of the way this country is? One thing is very sure, we cant continue like this as a country!
#iam yoruba
#I support PO
#iwantabetterNigeria
#Nigeriawillbegreatagain
They said nobody should vote Obi because of IPOB but they voted Buhari despite Boko Haram and bandits. Meanwhile their candidate said he doesn't believe in one Nigeria, Obi has never said such

5 Likes

Re: The Ethnic War Tinubu Supporters Are Trying So Hard To Ignite by KingofAnambra: 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
I have never seen a tribe as tribalistic as my tribe before. Everyone else is never good enough, only igbos are best. Very very chronic narcissistic attitude. But, even though I'm a pure blood full blooded Igbo, i 100% support Tinubu for president.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ethnic War Tinubu Supporters Are Trying So Hard To Ignite by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
Subsea:
Obi Presidency is all Nigerians need right now. [b]Nigeria's situation is critical at the moment, and the worst thing that would happen to us is for extremely corrupt and business-as-usual type of politicians like Atiku and Tinubu that lavish money on cronies and other corrupt practices to win. [/b]Peter Obi who didn't spend shishi to emerge, someone who already hates waste and corruption will definitely ensure that resources are judiciously used for the masses benefit. By cutting out waste, Peter Obi government would be able to re-channel the resources to areas that need it.

Bro, you took these paragraph from my article but it's fine. We are all working to see a turn around in Nigeria.
Re: The Ethnic War Tinubu Supporters Are Trying So Hard To Ignite by okpukpu(m): 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
There's a saying that goes like "when you push a goat to the wall and the goat has nowhere else to go, it will fight back as timid as it is" ...But in Nigerian case, our old haggard corrupt leaders have not only push us to the wall but they held us with iron fist against the wall accompanied with koboko.

What did we do? We pulled down the wall and started running... now there is another wall and more 100 walls behind it and the bad news is that these walls are made of concrete.

We the youths are very weak. We should fight to defend our aged mothers, fathers and the children who depend on us for protection. Since the only weapon we have is our voters’ card, we should use it effectively with anger. The time to effect changes is now.

We all have agreed that Atiku and Tinubu would prefer the status quo… The only person who can destroy the status quo is Peter Obi which will bring our desire change.
Re: The Ethnic War Tinubu Supporters Are Trying So Hard To Ignite by adekolaelect(m): 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
dangermouse:

#iam yoruba
#I support PO
#iwantabetterNigeria
#Nigeriawillbegreatagain
wailing and bragging as if they have the love for country .we knew where you belong to as far back year 2020 back .where is your Biafra? Where is Kanu ? When do you poeple agree to become Animals in the Zoo? If you failed to answer the questions we know Obi is your last option to destroy Nigeria but ko le work .he can only becomes president in Biafra Terrorist land.

2 Likes

Re: The Ethnic War Tinubu Supporters Are Trying So Hard To Ignite by Christistruth00: 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
dangermouse:

#iam yoruba
#I support PO
#iwantabetterNigeria
#Nigeriawillbegreatagain

They are those who insisted that Nigerians were Zoo Animals being ruled over by a Sudanese Clone called Jubril El Sudan of the real President Buhari that had died in London 4 years ago

51 Likes

Re: The Ethnic War Tinubu Supporters Are Trying So Hard To Ignite by Musrataman(m): 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
Golan007:
Who's going from thread ro thread insulting others?

Even Kwankwaso has began to recieve insults.

They said kanu will be release yesterday according to their propaganda.

Now ipob nyamiri are now channels they're cursed hope on Obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ethnic War Tinubu Supporters Are Trying So Hard To Ignite by babyfaceafrica: 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
This is super story
Re: The Ethnic War Tinubu Supporters Are Trying So Hard To Ignite by Musrataman(m): 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
Christistruth00:

Can you give power to your know enemy?

2 Likes

Re: The Ethnic War Tinubu Supporters Are Trying So Hard To Ignite by techWriter3: 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
Who's get from leitmotif ro leitmotif impugning those
Re: The Ethnic War Tinubu Supporters Are Trying So Hard To Ignite by dangermouse(m): 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
Christistruth00:

They are those who insisted that Nigerians were Zoo Animals being ruled over by a Sudanese Clone called Jubril El Sudan of the real President Buhari that
had died in London 4 years ago
:-
Who are they in quote?
Re: The Ethnic War Tinubu Supporters Are Trying So Hard To Ignite by donjazet(m): 12:39am On Jun 30, 2022
naija4life247:
Another lazy Flattino on the loose

Lalasticlala, mynd44.
Please ban this tribal bigot. He's breaking rule 4.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu's Brother Bursted By NDLEA At VGC Operating A Meth Lab / Obidient Burns Peter Obi Tag. / BREAKING NEWS: A Popular Nairalander Repents And Asks For Forgiveness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.