Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Npower: April 2022 Payment Is Finally Pending - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: April 2022 Payment Is Finally Pending (1361 Views)

Npower ( April, May Stipends) How Far Government... / Npower: When Npower April Salary Will Be Paid / Npower: When Npower April Stipend Will Commence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower: April 2022 Payment Is Finally Pending by Charly500(m): 7:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
I just checked on my payroll tab on my dashboard April 2022 payment is now pending.
Re: Npower: April 2022 Payment Is Finally Pending by Amaze2233: 7:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
Charly500:
I just checked on my payroll tab on my dashboard April 2022 payment is now pending.
grin grin. Finally .

2 Likes

Re: Npower: April 2022 Payment Is Finally Pending by SocialJustice: 7:55am On Jun 30, 2022
Lol, see them dey happy. What of the backlogs being owed by this useless government.
Re: Npower: April 2022 Payment Is Finally Pending by Charly500(m): 9:01am On Jun 30, 2022
SocialJustice:
Lol, see them dey happy. What of the backlogs being owed by this useless government.

Honestly, their payment pattern has so far been unbearable, but we just have to hope not to fall victim of their payment wahala.

Civil Servants in both our State and Federal Government are really enduring alot.

1 Like

Re: Npower: April 2022 Payment Is Finally Pending by SocialJustice: 9:33am On Jun 30, 2022
Charly500:

Honestly, their payment pattern has so far been unbearable, but we just have to hope not to fall victim of their payment wahala.

Civil Servants in both our State and Federal Government are really enduring alot.
Those people are just holding on so it doesn't seem they have no jobs. The reality is that they are also unemployed.

1 Like

Re: Npower: April 2022 Payment Is Finally Pending by Bukola94: 10:03am On Jun 30, 2022
Charly500:

local govt civil servants suffer worse.
Re: Npower: April 2022 Payment Is Finally Pending by Bukola94: 10:05am On Jun 30, 2022
SocialJustice:
Those people are just holding on so it doesn't seem they have no jobs. The reality is that they are also unemployed.
it is so frustrating, some have resign. just 30k stipend and payment pattern has been a mess.
Re: Npower: April 2022 Payment Is Finally Pending by Charly500(m): 11:09am On Jun 30, 2022
Bukola94:
it is so frustrating, some have resign. just 30k stipend and payment pattern has been a mess.

I recently went to Cross River State on official duty and found out that some workers have been working for the State Government for over 5years without being payrolled.

Meanwhile, ben ayade was busy buying form for presidency.

Obaseki in Edo State is busy killing all the state owned tertiary institutions under the guise of restructuring. His government is presently owing so many months of arrears of salaries.

College of Education, Ekiadolor is now a federal college and has fully been taken over by the Federal Govenrment. But, the workers under the State College of Education Ekiadolor are being abandoned by the Governor, he didnt deem it fit to even absorb most of them into state minitries.

Most of these Governors dont obey court orders, as they already know anyone who takes them to court will eventually get tired because of the prolong nature of our judicial system.

1 Like

Re: Npower: April 2022 Payment Is Finally Pending by SocialJustice: 11:31am On Jun 30, 2022
Bukola94:
This country can not continue like this.

1 Like

Re: Npower: April 2022 Payment Is Finally Pending by Bukola94: 11:43am On Jun 30, 2022
Charly500:

I recently went to Cross River State on official duty and found out that some workers have been working for the State Government for over 5years without being payrolled.

Meanwhile, ben ayade was busy buying form for presidency.

Obaseki in Edo State is busy killing all the state owned tertiary institutions under the guise of restructuring. His government is presently owing so many months of arrears of salaries.

College of Education, Ekiadolor is now a federal college and has fully been taken over by the Federal Govenrment. But, the workers under the State College of Education Ekiadolor are being abandoned by the Governor, he didnt deem it fit to even absorb most of them into state minitries.

Most of these Governors dont obey court orders, as they already know anyone who takes them to court will eventually get tired because of the prolong nature of our judicial system.
so bad, colleges are on strike. we need to end modern day slavery by voting the right person that will get the job done & do things differently. we can't continue like this, our unborn children will ask us how we get here.
Re: Npower: April 2022 Payment Is Finally Pending by Charly500(m): 11:50am On Jun 30, 2022
Bukola94:
so bad, colleges are on strike. we need to end modern day slavery by voting the right person that will get the job done & do things differently. we can't continue like this, our unborn children will ask us how we get here.

Nigerians just want things to be better for themselves and their families.

In 2023, everyone should vote their candidate who they know is the right man for the job for president.

1 Like

Re: Npower: April 2022 Payment Is Finally Pending by Bukola94: 9:25am On Jul 01, 2022
Charly500:

Nigerians just want things to be better for themselves and their families.

In 2023, everyone should vote their candidate who they know is the right man for the job for president.
yes! I concur, hoping voters won't be intimidated or mahem, in order to vote for their choice

1 Like

Re: Npower: April 2022 Payment Is Finally Pending by Reader530(m): 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2022
It has now changed to processing.

1 Like

Re: Npower: April 2022 Payment Is Finally Pending by Charly500(m): 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
Reader530:
It has now changed to processing.

Yes I hope we all get paid.

(1) (Reply)

Concerns About Ai Portrait Generation: Things They'll Never Tell You About / Need A Job In An Airline / Vacancy For Secretaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.