Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,164 members, 7,845,831 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Is Airdrop Really Free Money? Is Airdrop Legit Or Scam? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is Airdrop Really Free Money? Is Airdrop Legit Or Scam? (572 Views)

Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences / Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? / Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Airdrop Really Free Money? Is Airdrop Legit Or Scam? by Vykhi: 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
What is an airdrop?

An airdrop is a marketing strategy in the crypto space that attract new investors into a new project or to reward users of an existing project to promote the project. This process might involve giving out their native cryptocurrency to current or potential users' for free or ask them to perform some certain task before giving them out.

Crypto airdrops became popular during the initial coin offering boom of 2017.

Types of airdrop?

-Bounty airdrop

A bounty airdrop requires users to complete certain tasks, such as sharing a post about the project on Twitter, joining the project's official
Telegram, or creating a post and tagging a few friends on Instagram. To claim a bounty airdrop, you'll likely be asked to fill out a form with
your wallet address and provide proof that you completed the tasks.

-Retroactive airdrop

Retroactive airdrop occur when an existing protocols announce it is native token those who meet certain criteria, often by performing a
trade or contributing to the project before a cutoff date, are rewarded a certain allocation of the token at launch.

-Holder airdrop

Holders airdrop distribute free tokens to those that hold a certain amount of digital currencies in their wallet. The project team usually
takes a snapshot of users' crypto holdings on a specific date and time. If the wallet balance meets the minimum requirement, recipients
can claim free tokens according to their holdings at the time of the snapshot.

Still wondering wondering if airdrops is free money? Of course it is and it's 100% legit!
Like this article and would love to know more about airdrops, token or anything crypto related? Follow us and like our page @paybuymaxtech on IG and Facebook. We also buy gift cards and cryptocurrencies at the highest possible rate you can't find anywhere else and you get paid ASAP!

Re: Is Airdrop Really Free Money? Is Airdrop Legit Or Scam? by Elidixran: 7:27pm On Aug 14, 2023
Wallah I love this airdrop stuff and have made over a thousand dollars from various airdrops since January this year.

See the latest one I am doing, very simple, just follow as many of their social media and subscribe to their email. Then once in a while post and share or re-tweet their posts maybe like once or twice a week.

See the link below:

https://coinmooner.com/airdrop/2064

When u enter the page scroll down and click on claim reward it will take you to the page with all the social links and subscription form that you are to subscribe and follow.

thank me later

https://coinmooner.com/airdrop/2064

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise Me / How To Use Glo Bis On Android / Music: Evelle – I’m Naughty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.