Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Make Your Way To Any Interview With This CV Trick - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Make Your Way To Any Interview With This CV Trick (396 Views)

Want To Get Your First Post-nysc Job? Lets Make A CV For You !! / This Simple Trick Might Get NYSC To Post You To A Place Of Your Choice / PROFESSIONAL CAREER COUNSELING AND PROFESSIONAL CV/COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Way To Any Interview With This CV Trick by princeugboga: 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
Do you know that most graduate applicants don’t get invited for interviews because of the ATS software?

Recruiters and Employers have limited time to go through thousands of CVs and Resumes submitted by Applicants, so the ATS software is adopted to handle such overwhelming tasks. As good as this innovation may seem especially to recruiters, it has become the undoing of a lot of applicants.

Stay with me let me show you how…

Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) are software applications that scan resumes and other job recruitment documents for relevant keywords such as skills, job titles, and educational background. To pass the ATS scan, your resume has to be formatted properly, and include the right words.

If you want to get to the interviewing stage

You have to make your resume ATS friendly: use an ATS compliant template, add the right keywords, and make it a great read for the actual human recruiter.

I will be holding a training this Friday where I will show you:

- What an ATS friendly resume is.
- How to make a resume ATS compliant.

Send I'm Interested on WhatsApp
Re: Make Your Way To Any Interview With This CV Trick by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:37am On Jul 02, 2022
Lalasticlala good morning, I don't know who always block my account from creating thread, pls bro help unblock the account, thanks and remain blessed.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 300k Weekly With Just A Smartphone / Those Posted To OGUN State Let's Meet Here / How To Print NYSC Batch ‘B’ Stream II Call-up Letters Online – 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.